[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cleveland Indians vs Houston Astros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: mlbf_35590557_th_53.jpg (57 KB, 990x557) Image search: [Google]
mlbf_35590557_th_53.jpg
57 KB, 990x557
Cleveland Racists vs Houston Asstros round 2

Will the banter be as entertaining as it was yesterday? Will Cleveland once again lose to a shit team? Will the Astros be put back into their place? Stay tuned
>>
Come on Astros! Show everyone that April was just a slump month!
>>
File: 323643.jpg (13 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
323643.jpg
13 KB, 400x225
>this at bat
>>
Don't run on Yanimal
>>
>>67493156
Oops, that was Gimenez
>>
>>67493156
Judging from the replay, it looked like he actually got in though. The Astros really should have challenged it, but its just the first inning.
>>
Damn that chick in the white shirt was STACKED.
>>
sorry queefland, i have a paper due at midnight so I can't have fun like last night.

but before that, can anyone explain the double play in the first. I missed it and the scoring on mlb.com looked weird
>>
Well fuck. Astros can't get 3 wins in a row, can they?
>>
Fuck yeah
>>
>>67493229
Got him on the knee but yeah I was surprised too they didn't challenge

>>67493262
Lindor lined to 1st baseman and it caught Kipnis off base

Ugh, should've gotten more out of that...
>>
Tito said Smooth gets tonight and tomorrow off, and by Friday he might be good again
>>
>Gomez is up
Time to pack up the inning boys.
>>
>>67493734
>tfw your team doesn't trade for a guy they were linked to in rumors and he goes to shit soon after
Thank god
>>
File: did someone say wahooligans.jpg (21 KB, 146x133) Image search: [Google]
did someone say wahooligans.jpg
21 KB, 146x133
>come home from work
>wahooliganism

I like it. Is bad-at-math-and-english-shittalker amongst us?
>>
>>67493779
On paper the Astros should be doing really well. I don't know what happened. It's like they forgot what baseball was in the off season.
>>
>>67493856
Heard Hinch in a radio interview during pregame while out driving, and after Hammy and Rosey were talking about your pitching being off so far. That lineup is still plenty scary
>>
>It's a starter getting replaced before the 6th inning episode

Please hit more F7-9 on first pitches Injuns.
>>
>>67493902
I agree on paper they should be tearing it up. But, other than last night, they can't ever drive in runs.
>>
Finally. A hit.
>>
>>67493970
Could be a slump or hangover from last year. The Astros have been doing better lately, and still my pick to win the West. I don't think you'll be slumping for long
>>
>>67494088
Fuck.
>>
Carlos man those swings look bad
>>
>>67494096
I know in my heart that it's a slump and they'll get better. I'm just grouchy because my son is teething and I'm not getting much sleep.
>>
So many basketball commercials
>>
>>67493847
Writing a paper w/ game on in background. checking the thread whenever I take a break. Also, the math guy was someone else
>>
Good job Gomez! 3u on the first pitch! Thanks for proving me right about you!
>>
Valbuena still being in MLB and contributing blows my mind.
>>
>>67494959
That name still triggers me
>>
>>67494997
Valnobueno

Holy shit, I don't know what it is about Bauer and facing the Astros but I like it.
>>
File: 1448453094756.jpg (73 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
1448453094756.jpg
73 KB, 1200x630
We seem to be experiencing a Bauer outage
>>
File: ManOfLaMancha.jpg (8 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
ManOfLaMancha.jpg
8 KB, 477x360
>>67495052
I don't.

But I am liking this Altuve fielding.
>>
Astros are picking up the defense. Come on 'stros. Just bring in the 2 runs and wear them down.
>>
>>67495290
Or, you know, don't swing at anything. Fucking Astros, why are you doing this to me?
>>
Maybe Gimenez handles Bauer's autism better than Yan
>>
File: happy turtle for a change.png (81 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
happy turtle for a change.png
81 KB, 335x375
>BAUER OUTAGE

Whew lad is NASTY tonight
>>
Fuck, that's the same hand JRam hurt sliding into 2nd earlier
>>
>>67495550
This is true. Remember that Bauer's choice for pitcher last year was Perez. It's good to see Gimenez is clicking well with him too, for a recent acquisition Gimenez looks confident as all hell behind the plate right now.
>>
Can Baur be replaced? Please. This fucking game man.
>>
>>67495649
Gimenez was a good pickup even if he's not doing much on offense
>>
STO picking out all the blondes at the ballgame this series.
>>
>>67495480
Homerun or bust
>>
>>67496037
Can't hit it out of the park if you watch the strikes go by.

Can Baur be out of the fucking game now? Astros are pissing themselves right now. Fuck guys, get it together.
>>
>offense dead
>good pitching

This isn't the Astros I know
>>
>>67496112
After that second inning some pretty good defense overall. Baur is just tearing into us.
>>
KIP
I
P

Now get him in pls
>>
FUCKING HELL GOMEZ! GO FUCKING DIE! GET OFF THE FUCKING TEAM!
>>
Lindor makes that play.
>>
Nap's baserunning is not so good but that works
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Fucking Astros. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: AHAHAHA INJUNS.jpg (24 KB, 294x361) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHA INJUNS.jpg
24 KB, 294x361
>he said they'd sweep
>>
>>67496296
HE DOES IT ALL LADS
>>
Shaw to Allen, let's close this out
>>
>>67496407
He's old, it's OK.

Threadly reminder the Lastros aren't sweeping
>>
Head's up, Gimenez
>>
>Correa 0 for 4
That's some SS you have there
>>
Chicken Al pls
>>
WINDIANS

GG 'Stros
>>
File: smuk indjn.png (35 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
smuk indjn.png
35 KB, 386x400
Now... I'm not GREAT at mathematics, but it seems like WINDIANS are going to stay above .500 even if they lose tomorrow, is that right?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.