[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: ASDA.png (778 KB, 870x672) Image search: [Google]
ASDA.png
778 KB, 870x672
>>
Ozil, Fellaini, Schweinsteiger and Mata? Can this team get even lazier and more uninspired?
>>
Ozil, Fellaini, Schweinsteiger and Mata? Can this team get even lazier and more uninspired?
>>
Learn to crop your images ffs
>>
>>67481499
Every half-decent player is linked with Man United at some point, this means nothing
>>
>>67481570
>>67481557

that's a shitload of choke artists
>>
>>67481576
explain this
>>
>At Madrid Ozil had Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuian, and Kaka
>At Utd Ozil will have Depay, Rooney, Martial, and Rashford

jej he will be exposed as a system babby
>>
>linked with Man Utd switch
Wow, it's literally fucking nothing
>>
>>67481600
tbf he's doing okay with shite like giroud and welbeck
>>
>>67481593
Think about the go-to joke whenever ozil is mentioned
>>
utd don't even want/need him lol but it just proves yet again van laal needs to go
>>
wenger learned from the RVP fiasco. he would rather have an unhappy ozil on the bench than let that sand nigger go to jose
>>
What would happen to arsenal if Alexis and Ozil leave?
>>
>>67482007
they would become a better team and people wouldnt be able to use the "u have le £100m players and still sux lel" meme
>>
>>67482027
>they would become a better team
they've switched around players for almost a decade now and still remained shit.
>>
>>67482052
>and still remained shit.
how are arsenal shit?
>>
>>67482071
how arent they?
>>
>>67482094
le only finishing in the top 4 of one of the most competitive leagues in the world and getting to a champions league final is a shit team
>>
>>67481499
I'm sick of the media trying to force van gaal out of the job. He could end up getting champion's league and the fa cup this season, only leicester will have had a better season. Also let's look at all the players he's given debuts to: seedorf, davids, xavi, inesta, schweinsteiger, etc. Let him finish his contract and look forward to having another decde of dominace with the emergence of rashford, lingard and fosu-mensah
>>
>>67482119
>4th place trophy

i bet you want wenger to stay
>>
>>67482094
because for 15 years they've been (at least) the fourth best team in england
>>
>>67482119
>le 4th place trophy phace
gud 1
>>
>>67482141
I bet you arnt an arsenal fan and want them to fail, who do you want to come in and replace him that will do a better job with the limited amount of financial resources?
>>
>>67481583
>Schweini
>choke artist

ayy lmao

>this flag
>this topic
>>
>>67481499
DE
>>
>>67482177
>AKBs

my sides

Literally every ABA wants wonga to stay now because it guarantees we are no threat at winning a league title or CL for another year. are you that out of the loop?
>>
>>67482177
they've been failing for most of the past decade though. how would that change anything?
>>
>>67482189
>>67482209
again your sitting shouting about a problem and like most retards (WOBs) you offer no viable solution to the "problem"
>>
>>67482301
how do i magically know who will be a great manager? all i know is that great managers are out there and its up to the board to pick the right one. not every appointment has to be a big name guy like mou or klopp. when wenger came in i bet most didnt know him and he did well for the first few years. what i do know is that what we have isnt working as far as winning a major trophy goes
>>
>>67481600
>kaka doing anything at madrid
explain how is 2nd most assists of all time in the BPL with giroud as your striker at 0.13 conversion rate is being a system babby
>>
>>67482301
hire a new manager who doesnt wait 7 years to buy a keeper when the team desperately needs one. shit that was easy.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (57 KB, 402x342) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
57 KB, 402x342
>>67481499
>he thinks "linked with" actually means something
>>
>>67482349
and if the board have come to the conclusion that there is no better managers than wenger maybe thats why he is still there?
>>
>>67482414
if the board have come to the conclusion that there is no better managers than wenger they should be fired on the spot
>>
>>67482414
Emery or Koeman are pretty decent managers
>>
>>67482448
nice /arse/ memes next ull say henry should be the manager
>>
>>67482396

i linked with ur mum last nite m8
>>
>>67482482
no one would want a black man as manager. dont be silly
>>
>>67482482
So you're saying Emery or Koeman aren't decent managers?
>>
>>67482396
it means he's told his agent his agent he wants to work with mou at utd
>>
>>67482027
without Ozil they would be somewhere between 7th and 10th this season
>>
That makes how many summers that Arsenal loses its best player?
>>
>>67482667
>it means he's told his agent his agent he wants to work with mou at utd
hardly
>>
>>67482482
>>67482414
>>67482301
>>67482119
>people are this cucked by Wenger

Sad really
>>
>Ozil
>wants to win trophies
>so moves to United who might not even be in CL next season

So, literally nothing.
>>
>>67482482

i feel sorry for you
>>
you are missing the point of this story. the publication is just saying that if mou goes to united then they plan on linking ozil to them.
>>
>>67482178
I always replay his massive choke in 2012, lel what an overrated fat shitter
>>
>implying Arsenal and Arsenal players don't get linked to literally everybody

Same shit every year senpai
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.