[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leave being the youngest player to play for the kangaroos to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Leave being the youngest player to play for the kangaroos to me
>>
talk to me when he's good enough for a real team like Queensland
>>
talk to me when he's good enough for a real team like liverpool
>>
>>67481189
Does he even get a run in first grade?
>>
Talk to me when he's good enough to be poached by the ARU.
>>
>>67481249
>current year
>ARU having the money to "poach" anything but guys who cant get a contract at fucking Manly
>>
I tried to watch this last night. Honestly fell asleep 40mins in. Shocked by how bad it is and by the way in just throws fat props from previous rugshit out the window and "let's all play fight now". You've got to be able to ignore a lot of shit to get through this turd/10 sport.

Shockingly bad stuff for retards and autists.
>>
>>67481375
Think you were watching rugby yawnion
>>
talk to me when he's good enough for a real team like collingwood
>>
talk to me when he's good enough for a real team like the new york giants
>>
When will he play in the NFL?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.