[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Who wins, /sp/?
>>
>>67471148
Brock didn't like getting punched by people who couldn't punch. He wouldn't even get in the ring with a madman known for knocking out thick chinned heavyweight boxers with 8oz gloves on
>>
>>67471148
Rules?
>>
>>67471533
He would if he could take them down and the other person had zero grappling ability
>>
>>67471566
Even mma style, I say he's shook of actually being punched and that loses him all his advantages
>>
File: 1431428657233.jpg (24 KB, 190x380) Image search: [Google]
1431428657233.jpg
24 KB, 190x380
>>67471148
>boxing
Tyson in dramatic fashion

>mma
Bjork would just take him down and lay on him
>>
>>67471148
Bork lazer via shooting star press
>>
>implying Mike wouldn't be giving up almost 80lbs on fight night

Brock would severly overpower him
>>
File: 1457032951848.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
1457032951848.jpg
482 KB, 1000x1926
They should have a gorilla for a special guest referee and it would need to take place inside a cage. That would be sweet.

I'd still go for Bork.

Wrestlers > boxers
>>
In boxing Mike kills him.

In mmgay Brock kills him. Formula's predictable as shit and you retards keep posting these dumbass threads.

In a fight to the fucking death with no rules???

Who wins that???
>>
Lesnar would F5 that manlet nigga into the shadow realm.
>>
>>67471148
Jews... Like they did with pac/mayweather fight
>>
>>67476378

Tyson wins in the no holds barred deathmatch. Dude's not afraid to bite in a boxing match, imagine the shit the guy'd do with his life on the line.
>>
>>67479298
Brock would drop him on his head

Repeatedly
>>
>>67477293
I didn't know Mayweather's a Jew. You do realize he harvested the majority of all the profits out there AND won the fight? That's what happens when you have so much selling power. Yes, couple of HBO and whatnot Jews got their share for doing almost nothing too, but TMT is the real winner.
>>
The one who can actually take a punch...so neither of them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.