[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Olympian Gold medalist, Caitlyn Jenner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: me.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
me.png
7 KB, 420x420
Let's talk about Olympian Gold medalist, Caitlyn Jenner, what an athlete

Some recent news

http://news10.com/2016/05/09/caitlyn-jenner-to-pose-nude-on-sports-illustrated-cover/
>>
I'm not bumping
>>
>>67472555
Nah way things are going the Russians are probably end it like we figured the world would end in the 80s.

Someone goes retard and nukes fly.
>>
please save us king trump!
>>
>>67472621
Russia is provoking us with their low pass fly-bys in the Baltic. I would hope no one goes full autist and shoots a Russian bird down. Turkey can get away with that, but if Great Britain, U.S, France, or Israel did that it's over.
>>
>>67472555
Muslim is a common cold, feminism is the AIDS that makes us die of such a simple disease
>>
File: 1461718287477.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1461718287477.gif
2 MB, 425x481
D O W N
I N
F L A M E S
>>
"Until now, Jenner says, she had stashed her “most prized possession” at the bottom of her makeup drawer."

they're talking about her penis, right?
>>
>>67470827
">She had stashed >her most prized possession at the bottom of >her makeup drawer. This will be >her first time posing with >her medal since >her transition."
>>
>>67472621
>rates Russia
>>
>>67472824
Nah, that shit is still attached. They are literally putting a naked hermaphrodite on the cover of a national magazine.
>>
>>67472824

That would be >her least prized possession surely?
>>
>>67472555

Forgive me, but I think you must be pretty gay.

You're on a website where hundreds of pictures of traps are posted every hour. If you're not a newfag and have been here a few years, you've probably seen a few thousand pictures of traps during your lurking, even if you never left this board. You could have gone to a nicer, moderated website without this, but you insisted on coming to 4chan specially, for some reason.

Conversely when there's one photoshoot of a trap on one magazine that you probably won't get to see, you get angry about it?

Sounds like you're a faggot in denial who's upset he didn't get to see another dick.
>>
>>67473295
Well shit, you know I forgot that I have to be a social outcast and have weird fetishes to browse 4chan and that to state otherwise means I'm in denial. My bad man, I admit I suck dick to pay my bills.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 500x581
>AMERICAITLYNS
MY SIDES
>>
File: 1450582601862.jpg (59 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1450582601862.jpg
59 KB, 312x312
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.