[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those of you who doubt that woman can not play football at l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 960x0.jpg (142 KB, 960x1029) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
142 KB, 960x1029
Those of you who doubt that woman can not play football at level competitive with men, are proven wrong by Progressive Americans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urvRDn8O5LI

Based on this video, there is no argument possible why men and women's football leagues should not be immediately integrated. Progressive Americans have demonstrated this
>>
>>67463715
I agree cancel all the women's leagues and let them play against the men. I'm sure they will be just as good and can earn the same.
>>
>>67463715
This is about as genuine as the Uncle Drew commercials.
>>
File: 1350134507856.jpg (20 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1350134507856.jpg
20 KB, 384x395
>>67463715
>those comments
>>
>>67463715
Cool beans. Let them play so they can absolutely destroyed day in and day out

A good part of this SJW shit is women trying to cope with the fact that they're inferior physically and using the fact they have a vagina and we want to fuck them to get us to say only nice things about them, to the point of lying and denying reality
>>
>>67463715
>Those of you who doubt that woman can not play football at level competitive with men, are proven wrong

I don't think you realize what you posted, OP. But I agree with you. I once doubted that woman cannot play at level competition with men, but I was proven wrong. Now I KNOW that women cannot compete with men.
>>
File: kek.jpg (68 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68 KB, 599x449
>>67465104
>Girls should dominate this sport given their physiology men and women who train equally the difference between them is men have more upper body muscle mass and women have more lower body muscle mass the reason behind men being paid more is one of discrimination. I would love to see the US female national team versus the US male national team.
>>
>>67465353
The score would unironically be 100-0
>>
>>67465353
The womens team get raped by the u15 mens national team something like 7-1 i think. I would want the women to come out and actually say "we can compete with the men" while keeping a straight face
>>
>>67463715
I agree. Let them play with men. But there's no special treatment. You can and will get tackled, slid into and everything.
>>
>>67463715
fake and gay
>>
>>67463715
2.5BN industry vs 50m industry

>"HURRDURR WHY ISNT PAY EQUAL GLASS CEILING"

Let them play each other. Please. Let them. Abolish women's leagues. I guarantee, 100% that no woman will ever fucking be in a championship winning team.
>>
>>67463715
ircc there was a competition or something just before the 2014 World Cup where a team of amateur men from England managed by Chris Kamara played a professional Brazilian womens Futsal team, and the men won.
>>
>>67465736
They'll make a rule that you have to have at least 5 women in the starting 11
>>
>>67465353
It was their U17 team and 8-2 but the point still stands.
>>
>>67467263
>>67465498
Wrong anon.
>>
>>67467263
>women are to men what brazil is to germany
>>
>>67463715
Hey, no one is stopping women from equal pay. The only issue with women sports is because no one wants to sponsor those sports because the majority of people mainly watch male sports. I also believe in order for there to be more sponsors for women sports, there has to be more female sports fans that are dedicated to clubs and teams. So please encourage women to support shity women clubs if you want equal pay for women
>>
Women could be equal to men, or close enough to equal, in teamwork, tactical awareness, technical ability and mental abilities, given time (a few more decades really) and as much training time as the men.

However, since the physical gap is so huge, it'll never matter.
>>
>>67468327
>there has to be more female sports fans

Too bad there are literally none on planet earth and the ones that pretend to like sports are only doing for attention.
>>
File: col1.jpg (90 KB, 579x588) Image search: [Google]
col1.jpg
90 KB, 579x588
>>
The USWNT loses to highschoolers consistently, and the rest of the women in the world don't even play soccer. It's treated like lingerie football is in the US.
>>
>>67468692
just fuck my shit up: the graph
>>
>>67468758

Here's the article if you want it - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303

Here's my favourite bit from the abstract.

>Mean maximal hand-grip strength showed the expected clear difference between men (541 N) and women (329 N). Less expected was the gender related distribution of hand-grip strength: 90% of females produced less force than 95% of males. Though female athletes were significantly stronger (444 N) than their untrained female counterparts, this value corresponded to only the 25th percentile of the male subjects. Hand-grip strength was linearly correlated with LBM. Furthermore, both relative hand-grip strength parameters (F (max)/body weight and F (max)/LBM) did not show any correlation to hand dimensions. The present findings show that the differences in hand-grip strength of men and women are larger than previously reported. An appreciable difference still remains when using lean body mass as reference. The results of female national elite athletes even indicate that the strength level attainable by extremely high training will rarely surpass the 50th percentile of untrained or not specifically trained men.
>>
So why hasn't anyone tried to do a match up between a men and women's world cup team and dub it a battle of the sexes?

It would bring in a lot of money and viewers
>>
>>67468758
Its not that fucking hard to understand you dumb nigger
>>
>>67474033
Only in the US of cucklandia
>>
>>67468386
This, although I have known some exceptions, most females usually just attention whore as """Fans"""
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.