[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eresivisie, WELCOME TO STUDIO VOETBAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images(2).png (3 KB, 308x163) Image search: [Google]
images(2).png
3 KB, 308x163
Tom Egbers:
Good evening dear viewers, this is Studio Voetbal.
My guests tonight are Jan Mulder, Youri Mulder, Sjoerd Mossou and Pierre van Hooijdonk.
Gentlemen, PSV is the champion. No-one saw THAT coming.

Jan Mulders:
Yeeees... Ajax is NOT the champion Tom. Really, that one miss by Cerny, it costed us the championship, Tom.
Let's talk about that and that incomprehensible free kick by Cilissen 25 seconds before time: IN-COM-PRE-HEN-SI-BLE Tom!
And why Frank de Boer subs Milik? He could have saved us, right Tom? Is there video material of that, Tom? From Milik?
With that change and so on?

Tom Egbers:
Maybe later, Jan. The fact is that PSV is the champion and that's why we try to have a look at how Frank de Boer, Ajax coach, was on the bus after the game.

<2 minutes of Frank de Boer, who is in a bus./>

Jan Mulders:
He sits in a bus, Tom. The Ajax teambus. Really true! At the window! Anyone can see him sitting.
How typical of Ajax, you will not see them at PSV doing this, just sitting in a bus. We at Ajax do that, Tom.
We do that.

Sjoerd Mossou:
Shall we talk about PSV now? Because they are the champions.

Jan Mulders:
Well, champions... They have two more points, Sjoerd. Let's not exaggerate... It's basically almost a draw.
This is not a way how, for example Ajax would like to be champion. We rather do it on our own, Sjoerd.
Have you seen Smeets of De Graafschap, Tom? When he scored the 1 - 1? Did you see? He cheered way too much, didn't he, Tom? In my opinion, I thought so.
A little embarrassing. Why is that?
We at Ajax, we do not applaud like that. We just put our hands up or stand in the corner and pretend as if another player is polishing our shoes.
Just celebrate a little because we scored, like usual. But cheering loudly with two arms in the air and shouting... it's absolutely not what Ajax would do.
They aren't ashamed of anything, I heard, in the province. That was every bit of visible today, wasn't it, Youri?

Youri Mulders:
Yes dad.
>>
Tom Egbers:
Let's go to our column, gentlemen, and we'll continue on about PSV's win at the championship afterwards.

<short column on why non-Ajax fans hate Ajax' arrogance/>

Jan Mulders:
Good column, Tom. Because why is that myth still alive? What are we doing wrong? We are Ajax. We are the best.

Tom Egbers:
Who did you think was the best player of the season?

Jan Mulders:
Vincent Jansen! Absolutely, Tom. What a player! He should come to Ajax. That boy went through a FAN-TAS-TIC progression. We can use that at Ajax.

Tom Egbers:
Vincent Jansen, Jan? What about Hakim Ziyech?

Jan Mulders:
Also fine. As long as it's not a PSV player.

Sjoerd Mossou:
Must we not talk about PSV? Because they have become the champion.

Tom Egbers:
No, we are going to take a look at Andrea Bocelli who came to sing at Leicester City.

<2 minutes of Andrea Bocelli singing at Leicester City/>

Pierre van Hooijdonk:
Who is that by the way, who became the champion of the Netherlands? Because I do not think we have talked about them today.
>>
Tom Egbers:
Thanks for mentioning, Pierre. We have some clear imagery of the PSV selection in the bus on the way home.

<Tom Egbers talking over 14 seconds of images of PSV players cheering on the bus/>

Look. Here they all watch TV, do you see that? And now they cheer as De Graafschap scores. Look how happy they are, those...

Jan Mulders:
Again that cheering, Tom! And those banal feasts of them, with beer and socializing. I can not stand it! Sociability. This is not like we are in a bus like Ajax at all.
Can you show us that again Tom? Of How Frank de Boer, for example, sits in a bus? Completely different. Without excessive cheering and stuff.

Tom Egbers:
Sure Jan, enter the pictures again.

<2 minute, old footage of Frank de Boer who is in a bus after they won a championship/>

Jan Mulders:
Look! That's what I am talking about. That is when you are a true champion, I think.

Sjoerd Mossou:
But PSV is the champion?

Tom Egbers:
Indeed, Sjoerd. That's why we are going to take a look at a mini-documentary of a player of the 60s, Jan Boskamp, who played for... look... oh yeah, for Ajax.

Jan Mulders:
Ah nice. Ajax.

<4 minutes of Jan Boskamp playing football at Ajax/>

Tom Egbers:
PSV is champion! Let's start with that and let's also close with this. Because this is already the end of the broadcast.
Ajax almost tied it with PSV, and therefore, chapeau, will do a qualifying round at the Champions League. Congratulations to Ajax.
This was a picobello broadcast in my opinion. Youri, Jan, Sjoerd and Pierre, thank you for your presence.
And you at home, thank you for watching.
>>
autism
>>
>>67463218
> completely buttblasted
>>
unnecessary thread
>>
(du)
>>
>>67463360
>>67463379
Fuck off
>>
>>67463018
I made a buttmad post about this in the WE DID IT PSV thread

While I greatly enjoyed your post I do not think the rest of /sp/ will get much entertainment from this. A little over the top.

Still, I completely agree, I can't believe we all pay taxes for this Ajax-biased crap.
>>
Good thread
>>
Are the Netherlands and Germany two of the most autistic countries in Europe?
>>
>>67469850
Yes but the dutch take the cake, not even a german would post this shit.
>>
Good thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.