[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't identify this jersey When did FC Barsa wear this shirt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: barsa.jpg (687 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
barsa.jpg
687 KB, 1536x2048
I can't identify this jersey

When did FC Barsa wear this shirt?
>>
They didn't.

It's either a training kit, a fake or a possible leak
>>
>>67461135
I might email the clubshop then
>>
File: aaa.jpg (222 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
222 KB, 800x531
could just be some merchandise and not worn by players.
>>
>>67461184
Then it would be on google
>>
>>67461184
>bird's eye view of the ugly ass city that is barcelona
>on a yellow/orange fade

absolutely
>>
>>67461042

looks fake, the crest is not the real one
>>
>>67461228
it's what I expected for $3

I'm just interested in the design

what is it a fake of? It has to be based on an original

I'm interested in buying a real one because I don't like fakes
>>
>>67461204
looks like approximately 22 assholes so it's an accurate representation
>>
>>67461254
might not be an original shirt for this one, maybe it's just a fake shirt with custom design.
>>
>>67461184
the buildings of barcelona look weird. why are they open in the middle?
>>
>>67461254

I think part of it is from Macron. Check Lazio this season.
>>
>>67461288

because it has parks inside for the people living in the building, so they don't have to go outside and get raped by arabs
>>
>>67461288
perhaps so they can build apartments on both "sides". shit view for the inner apartments though.
>>
File: Illa_Cerdà[1].jpg (182 KB, 1200x780) Image search: [Google]
Illa_Cerdà[1].jpg
182 KB, 1200x780
>>67461288
the original idea (in 1860) was to have parks inside and different openings. Usually it has all the balconies and some inner parks/patios of the residents. It works quite well since the inner parts of the buildings are very isolated from the traffic noise, so you can be living in the middle of the city without all the city noise.
>>
>>67461309
germany to me
kek
>>
>>67461328
both sides usually belong to the same flat, which tend to be rectangular in shape, with the short sides facing the street/inner park, and a long corridor from one side to the other.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.