[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Arsenal elite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1258x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1258x1262
Are Arsenal elite?
>>
Spurs have a good squad though, they underachieved

Arsenal is full of literal shit with a few good players here and there, 4th is good considering they finished above Man U who are better than them in almost every position
>>
They're consistent. As long as they're at minimum 4th they'll celebrate.
>>
All Spurs fans are overjoyed by their performance, a probable second and finishing above Arsenal

Arsenal fans are calling for Wengers head over another 3rd finish and finishing below Spurs while failing to win the league

You tell me which is bigger? Protip: it's the team in red
>>
Theyre 2nd and 3rd though and who made this pic how were they so inaccurate????
>>
>>67459600
wew
>>
>>67459606

lad
>>
>>67459587

Arsenal have the best team on paper out of the top 3 by far, and they have much more depth than Leicester or Spurs. Failing to win the league is a massive underachievement for them when you consider that the three perennial title contenders all imploded this season.
>>
In any other season Spurs would be celebrating getting fourth. Only reason they are disappointed is because they had a freak chance of winning the title like Leicester did.
t. Spurs fan
>>
United fans: That night in Moscow
Liverpool fans: That night in Istanbul
Chelsea fans: That night in Munich
Arsenal fans: #ssnhqozil
>>
>>67459768
>Chelsea fans: that night in Munich

Tottenham fans: that night in Munich
>>
>>67459839
But Spurs fans hated that night in Munich
>>
>>67459768
Only plastic United fans would say that night in Moscow desu
>>
>>67459601
the bottom pic is like 3 years old.
>>
>>67459571

1st = 20pts
2nd = 15 pts
3rd = 10pts
4th = 8pts
5th = 5 pts
6th - 8th = 4 pts
9th - 11th = 3 pts
12th -14th = 2 pts
15th - 17th = 1 pt

Arsenal the past 5 seasons: 46 pts
>Spurs the past 5 seasons: 37 pts

Arsenal the past 10 seasons: 90 pts
>Spurs the past 10 seasons: 63 pts

Arsenal the past 15 seasons: 168 pts
>Spurs the past 15 seasons: 79 pts

TOP FUCKING LEL
>>
>>67459587

Man United fan here, are you fucking delusional mate? Arsenal should have won the league this season, how the fuck can you say with a straight face that we have better players? They might have been good when they were playing for other teams but they are shit right now, not working like a team at all. We barely won 1-0 against Norwich.
>>
File: tis'tottenham.jpg (74 KB, 1134x680) Image search: [Google]
tis'tottenham.jpg
74 KB, 1134x680
>>67459600
>finishing above Arsenal

kek, if this has happened in your lifetime you're too old to be on here. And this year? S' Tot'nam, lads.
>>
>>67459571
Nope. They're good, but nothing more. Elite teams don't go over a decade without winning the league.

Also, where did the "Wenger is a pedophile" meme come from?
>>
File: arse-twitter.jpg (89 KB, 552x958) Image search: [Google]
arse-twitter.jpg
89 KB, 552x958
>Arselel
>>
>>67460153
>where did the "Wenger is a pedophile" meme come from?

Presumably from him scouring Europe in search of young boys.
>>
>>67460071
>needing an arbitrary points system to prove that Arsenal have been better than Spurs over the last 15 seasons

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "Spurs haven't finished higher than 4th and Arsenal haven't finished lower than 4th in the last 15 years"?
>>
>>67459768
>Moscow
>Not Camp Nou
>>
>>67460167
should be that night on twitter,

ffs get your poo in the right loo and your shit in the right pit
>>
>>67460071
>Spurs closing the gap
>>
>>67459587
You are deluded to think united has a better squad. Only Degea is good
>>
>>67459600
>Arsenal fans are calling for Wengers head

nah the majority of arsenal fans are AKBs, /sp/ aside.
>>
>>67460522
He's just trying the widen the gap, pitiful Arsenal fans.
>>
>>67461101

lol, that's actually a good point. Spurs were almost relegated in the late 90s while Arsenal were winning titles, and now both clubs have an average league position of around 3rd-5th over the last few years.
>>
>>67459571

Tottenham fan here. Thought Tottenham would win the league in September, here's why:

Lloris, Toby and Jan. I honestly can't think of a better back three than that in the league, and no one else will deny that.

Best cm, dembele. Not even yay a toure would come to mind as better.

Then you have Harry Kane. albeit, I was optimistic, once Chelsea started failing and all the other favourites seemed to slip up, Tottenham seemed the most organised.

Arsenal, othe other hand, bought Chelsea's second choice keeper. What kind of improvement is that? Enjoy your 4th trophy goons.
>>
>>67461633

I forgot a Brazilian knows more about fans opinion than someone who lives in the area, my bad.

Fucking Johnny foreigners I swear....
>>
>>67461695
>Thought Tottenham would win the league in September

There's no way you honestly thought this, I'm pretty sure that Kane had 1 league goal in the first 2 months of the season, nobody knew how good Alli was yet, Dembele was struggling with injuries, and Lamela still looked awful until the Manchester City game.
>>
>>67461695
>Lloris
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.