[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave the Thunder to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Boban-Marjanovic.jpg (18 KB, 550x320) Image search: [Google]
Boban-Marjanovic.jpg
18 KB, 550x320
Leave the Thunder to me.
>>
Is that thing human?
>>
>>67456081
Has science gone too far?
>>
File: bRK63Xw[1].jpg (153 KB, 670x869) Image search: [Google]
bRK63Xw[1].jpg
153 KB, 670x869
>>67456089
I'll let you decide
>>
He was genetically manufactured to rape Steven Adams and Pop won't even play him.
>>
Proof that Neanderthals still walk among us.
>>
>>67456509
>Neanderthals

that's just pure slavshit genetics m8
>>
>>67456436
He probably reaches her lungs when they fuck.
>>
I wanna lick his ears lads
>>
>>67456569
they can have a titsjob while standing
>>
>>67456081
I don't get why Pop hasn't utilised him at all. Boban is the perfect player for Pop's system, where he takes some foreigner no one wants and turns him into a beast. Boban could be Serbia's Yao Ming, watch him get the ball in the post they literally cannot stop him
>>
>>67456081
i suppose he can hear it coming
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJD0LJBv7k
boban the lad
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 230x185) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 230x185
>>67456081

Leave the Boban to me.
>>
>>67460259
he's really too slown, the NBA current dominant style with shitload of small ball doesn't really suits him well. If anything, the Spurs may be the only one franchise that could use him.

That being said, Pop should have tried to play him for sure yesterday.Duncan't was pathetic, and the West-Diaw or West-Aldridge combos were destroyed under the glass.
>>
>>67460484
>Duncan't was pathetic
>41 points
>pathetic

You are one dumb motherfucker.
Never speak about a sport outside of divegrass again faggot.
>>
>>67460512
Learn to read.
>>
>>67460512
more like

>Duncan't was pathetic
>0 point
>pathetic
>>
>>67460579
He had 4 fouls on him early, didn't want to risk anything.
He doesn't get much minutes anyways.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.