[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw we are 8-0 and playing better than anyone in the nba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: saythattomyfacefagit.jpg (5 KB, 65x90) Image search: [Google]
saythattomyfacefagit.jpg
5 KB, 65x90
>mfw we are 8-0 and playing better than anyone in the nba and are pretty much guaranteed the championship at this point

As a life long LeBron fan I can't wait to see him win one for the land.
>>
File: 1462032697570.jpg (145 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1462032697570.jpg
145 KB, 1190x906
>>67453704

>beating the pisstons and cawks
>pretty much guaranteed a championship at this point
>>
>>67453704
>We
What position do you play
>>
>>67453759
Objective team journalist
>>
>>67453759
He went to high school with LeBron and got a journalism degree
>>
>>67453795
Are you that guy that ESPN hired based only on the fact you went to school with Lebron?
>>
>>67453704
The NBA's Eastern Conference is the worst conference in North America's four major leagues.

Leaveland is going to get shit on in the finals.
>>
Lets be fair though lads, Fathorse does just as good of a job as any other sports "journalist"
>>
>>67453840
>mfw my Craigslist roommate was going to school to be a sports journalist
>>
>>67453834
this meme needs to die

the east as a whole was better than the west this year
>>
>>67453861
> Golden State Warriors
> San Antonio Spurs
I'll give you the rest but don't act like a retard
>>
>>67453840

On espn? Sure, but that's not saying much.
>>
>>67453861
>the east isn't dogshit
Do people unironically believe this?
>>
>>67453759
shooting guard
>>
>lebron is resting
>>
>>67453704
>playing the Pistons, Hawks, and Raptors is a greater challenge than playing the Warriors and Spurs
It's gonna be like watching the Cavs go speeding into a brick wall when they make it to the Finals.
>>
>>67453816

no, this guy was, iirc, some sports journalist at the local Akron paper and his mother taught Lebron English at SVSM HS. and that connection got butterball here some really good access to Lebron during his HS and early years as a Cav.
>>
>>67453840

Recently he has attempted to transform himself into some edgy persona with outlandish ideas. Its not working bc he's got a shit personality and he's unattractive for television standards.

Didn't he chastise Curry in an op ed for bringing his little daughter up to the interview table after a finals win?
>>
>>67453704
how does lebron feel about this fat fuck?
>>
>>67454804
The Hawks would sweep the Memeiors
>>
Does the team fuccboi get a ring as well?
>>
>>67456655
I think so, but I agree with him. You don't bring your kids in to work when there is a meeting with your boss. Post game interviews are technically part of their job, only people that are a part of the team should be up there.
>>
Who is this toad?
>>
>>67458047
Big Daddy Windhorst

Rumors say he's packing a 12 inch sausage in his pants
>>
>>67456335
>the leastern conference am i right guys :P
i'll never understand this meme the cavs would've won it last year if one less player had been injured. as long as they stay healthy i find it hard to see any way of them not finally ending the curse
>>
>>67453861

The fucking Jailblazers could probably take Leaveland to 7 games. Get real.
>>
>>67458078
Well it does look like he eats a lot so having a spare sausage around for a snack makes sense
>>
>>67456667
How does someone like yourself be this dumb and continue surviving? Statements like that literally sound like the ramblings of a down syndrome afflicted child that needs a caretaker to feed them soft foods.
>>
>>67458146
>implying lebroom wouldnt sweep that trash under the rug
>>
>There are people in this thread who aren't sports journalists
>>
>>67453704
>life long LeBron fan
18+
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.