[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone watching this Hillsborough show on BBC2 CCTV showing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Hillsborough_disaster_main[1].jpg (35 KB, 350x163) Image search: [Google]
Hillsborough_disaster_main[1].jpg
35 KB, 350x163
Anyone watching this Hillsborough show on BBC2

CCTV showing Liverpool fans acting like animals
>>
>>67448900
I don't know enough about this case. What made the inquest finally turn around and start blaming the authorities this time?
>>
>>67448968
they always blame everyone its never their fault
>>
>>67448968
Liverpool fans
>>
>>67448968
Obama. He's always blaming the authorities
>>
All these fans how can they say they all had tickets
>>
Amerifat here, but I'm just wondering why didn't they just back up?
>>
All these fans had tickets?
>>
>sneak into game without a ticket
>blame others

kek
>>
why do you all have to try and be edgy all the time? kids as young as ten died at Hillsborough, if you think its solely the fans fault your retarded
>>
>>67450896
The bottom line is that is was the fans' fault. They were literally too stupid to live. If you can't stay alive without the intervention of the state, you don't deserve life.
>>
Whoever built that fence should have realised how greasy and retarded soccer fans are. His fault
>>
>>67451176
all evidence points towards it not being the fault of the fans. Those who died were treated as criminals. the altering of police statements and lies is just further proof blaming the fans is retarded
>>
>>67451276
Funny thing is over 25 years later many stadiums around the world still have standing terraces and fences, and I have not heard of a disaster like this.
>>
>>67450896
>make jokes about 9/11 where over 3,000 people died
>get offended when people make jokes about about a bunch of Brits literally crushing each other to death because they wanted to watch soccer

Are you new to 4chan or what? Obviously it's a bit sad when people die, but the shit happened. Acting somber and shit doesn't change anything. Life is absurd and funny m8
>>
>>67451717
Americans deserved it though
>>
>>67451768
Lol, why's that?
>>
>>67451717
liverpoo logic says 9/11 was the police/airforce fault because they couldn't prevent the disaster, the terrorists themselves are innocent.
>>
Only good Liverpool fan is a dead Liverpool fan.
Not enough died.
>>
>>67450896

>96
>>
>>67450896

Justice for Heysel
>>
Can someone explain why this is being brought up just now?

Didn't it happen a really long time ago?
>>
>>67449130
I don't know, its crazy. If it was that crowded in there why didn't they just go and watch another match?
>>
>>67451768
Nah. But mexicans deserve to go back and be shot on site when caught trespassing
>>
>>67452166
Much initial reporting from authorities and media essentially blamed Liverpool fans for the disaster, which is something survivors, the families of those that died and police officers who were there perceived as injustice. Over time the fans got a very bad rep and were vilified by some but maintained that they were in the right. In 2012 I think it was revealed that all the officer's reports from the day had been "sanitised" in order to paint the force (in particular the commanding staff) in a better light. This obviously is not just and so a final inquiry was set up. Last month that inquiry absolved the fans of blame and declared that the 96 were unlawfully killed.
>>
would honestly have a much easier time believing it was nothing to do with the fans had liverpool supporters not killed 39 and injured 600 not even 4 years prior to hillsborough.
>>
If they couldn't back up could they have at least turned 180 and continue walking forwards?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.