[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we have a chance, lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_1462727970047.png (775 KB, 802x983) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1462727970047.png
775 KB, 802x983
Do we have a chance, lads?
>>
In Champions League? YES!
In La Liga? No.
>>
thanks for cutting off that disgusting symbol brother
>>
>>67443338
;^)
>>
>we
>>
>tfw the only reason why La Liga isn't over is Benzema's offside goal
>>
>>67443373
>(You)
>>
im from the future,barca drew 1-1 with granada with an own goal from neymar in the 90th minute
>>
>>67443284
No, Costa Rica is gonna go out in the group stage like the scum they are.
>>
Yes. We are the world's greatest club by far and we never give up.
>>
>>67443470
I'm sorry I must have missed USA's game in the quarter finals of the world cup
>>
Granada are mathematically safe now
no chance
>>
>>67443562
>Granada are mathematically safe now
It's funny how you people imply that it would have change anything if it wasn't the case.
>>
>>67443284
yeah Real Madrid wins both La Liga and CL
>>
>>67443677
Obviously it changes a lot. That's how psychology works, you're never going to be as motivated for a game that means nothing as you'd be for a game that can relegate you.
>>
>>67443799
Tell that to Ajax.
>>
>>67443799
It changes nothing. There's no way Barcelona would've let the title slip from their hands against Granada.
>>
>>67443548
You mean after you beat a lowly team like Grease and after you got out of a joke group with past it teams and Uruguay?
>>
>>67443989
>Considered shit before WC group stage and told we'd be lucky to get at least one point
>Go on to be top of the group
>"Hurr durr 2 ez only win against shit teams"
>>
Liga? Nope. Granada is going to be demolished.

CL? It's a lock.
>>
Inshallah!

>>67444516
Atlético is winning it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.