[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be afraid, Europa League Be very afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Pep-Guardiola1.jpg (293 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Pep-Guardiola1.jpg
293 KB, 2048x1536
Be afraid, Europa League
Be very afraid
>>
>>67442453
kek
>>
>>67442453
>agrees to manage a club when their prospect of cl football is still uncertain
>people claim he's taken the easy option going to city
>people still mock him
>>
>>67442748
It's almost as if people on /sp/ just wanted to spam some memes instead of actually discuss sports
>>
>>67442748
>people claim he's taken the easy option going to city
Are you implying EL is some kind of hard competition? This is probably even better for him since he won't choke on bigger stage such as CL.
>>
>>67442905

If City is going to play EL literally everyone will except Pep to win it.
>>
>>67442748
City is the only team where he can go to and literally buy a new team.

He would have gone to United if he wasn't a pussy.
>>
>>67442905
No, fella. I'm implying it isn't an easy option.

And with the money and expectation, along with his reputation this is an incredibly difficult job lined up. Even more so if there's no CL football on offer.
>>
>>67443069
>implying United can't just buy a new team
>>
>>67443069
>City is the only team where he can go to and literally buy a new team.
And PSG, and Chelsea, and Man Utd and Real Madrid (but we know he's not going there).
>>
>>67442829
>actually discuss sports

Never, after 4 years posting here regularly, I've seen this on /sp/.
>>
File: ....jpg (50 KB, 510x532) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
50 KB, 510x532
>After losing to Madrid, Atletico and Barcelona in the CL, Pep decides to take on an Europa League team so he can lose to the other spanish teams and complete the set
>>
File: mr. shitface.png (485 KB, 599x500) Image search: [Google]
mr. shitface.png
485 KB, 599x500
>yfw Sevilla cucks el Poop in the EL
>>
>>67443069
Let's be honest; if he wanted it easy, he could have stayed put in Munich. If he really wanted a challenge, he could have gone to Everton, or some team in Italy
>>
File: 449218_1354427741381_300_225.jpg (47 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
449218_1354427741381_300_225.jpg
47 KB, 300x225
Top kek.
>>
Absolute fraud, he will be exposed in the PL
>>
>>67443137
This.

In the Olympics, you will see how terrible /sp/ may become with summerfags.
>>
>>67442748
He probably thought city was guaranteed a fucking spot on the CL. Poop is a MEME
>>
>>67443006
No they won't. Specially if he will fight for top positions in EPL. I'm quite sure fans would rather see team doing great in league than in EL.
>>67443090
If this is difficult job than managing any team counts as difficult job. He is lucky that they won't play in CL since people would want them to at least reach semis like this year and anything else would be big upset. This way even if they will be considered favourites in EL( which should also be considered as pro and not con) they can just make excuses about focusing on EPL.
>>
>>67443170
>in the semis
>>
>>67443239
And you're a retard who knows fuck all about football.

Stick to your ape collide threads, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>67443173
he kinda became untenable at Bayern the moment everyone realised he could have 10 years at Bayern and he'd fuck up the CL every year cause >m-muh injuries and >h-how do you want me to win without robben
>>
>>67443242
There's a very real possibility Man City will finish 5th this season.

For all the talk of the quadruple a few months back, they're going to finish with the League Cup.

And that's it.

This season has been a failure for them, and a failure for Pellegrini. The decision to remove him is wholly justified.
>>
>>67443339
So why did they want him to stay?
>>
>>67442748
he's going to the club with the most money, the highest salary and that will give him the most power in transfers.
nothing particularly wrong with it, just funny when he claimed "I've always dreamed of managing manchester city", yeah right.
>>
>>67443399
it's called pr, they can't shit on him cause he didn't fail in the league but they want progress
>>
Hey bongs, can Southampton still qualify for the Europa League and spare Man Utd the humiliation of getting rekt by full-time plumbers?
>>
>>67443419
>he's going to the club with the most money
It doesn't matter as there's at least 5/6 other clubs in Europe that can match transfer fees and wages.

Stop pretending Man City exist in a financial realm no other club does.

>>67443465
No, it's called gypsy bullshit.

If he wanted to stay, he'd have stayed.
>>
>>67443465
Offering him an improved contract is pr?
>>
>>67443419
>he's going to the club with the most money
Real Madrid, United, Barcelona and PSG have more spending power
>>
>>67443515

Taco here

It depends on West ham
>>
>>67443554
He's going to City not because of money (as you say, lots of team could pay him just as well) but because of Txiki and Soriano.
>>
>>67443554
>Real Madrid has more spending power
true

>United, Barcelona and PSG have more spending power
false
>>
>>67443979
You don't understand what spending power is.
>>
>>67443170
Am I the only one that finds this bitch hot as fuck? She is so fuckable. Dammmn
>>
>>67443170
God I want to fuck Anita so badly and make her moan
>>
>>67443419

same shit you say when applying for any job.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.