[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOW UP AND AT EM IT'S ON, I WAS RAISED TO BE STRONG AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Atercero.png (59 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
Atercero.png
59 KB, 800x1024
NOW UP AND AT EM IT'S ON, I WAS RAISED TO BE STRONG
AND MAMA TOLD ME BE A THUG SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN
>>
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
FUCK YOU PATETI. NEXT YEAR TO SEGUNDA
>>
> choking against an already relegated Levante

WEW lads. Cant wait for them to choke the final too.
>>
TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
MUH DEFENSE
>>
>>67442637

You dont know what choke means do you?
>>
fuck me i'm cringing hard. just lost respect for atletico if that's an actual chant lmfao, what a bunch of pussies
>>
>Atletico
>Playing good against bus-parking teams

pick one
>>
>>67442708
pulling a spurs
>>
>>67442708
Atleti are clearly the favorites in the final. If they lose, they choke.
>>
>>67442708
>level on points with league leaders going into the last game of the season
>lose to a team thats already relegated in 20th place afer going 1-0 up

sounds like a classic choke
>>
>Leave Ante
>>
BARCAWINSAGAINLOL

Nice """"league""""" Spain.
>>
>>67442839
w-we (real madrid) still have a c-chance, granada are good against the big sides
>>
>>67442708
He does. You dont
>>
>>67442753
>Atleti are clearly the favorites in the final

top kek

ten times winner and gazillion dollar squad frontlined by Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema are the underdogs

what a great joke anon, splendid stuff
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.