[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get into football two weeks ago after years of being a casual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
>get into football two weeks ago after years of being a casual fan who only watched world cup games
>seasons are practically over now
>Euros and Champions League final are all that's left

What do football fans watch during the summer? Pic not related.
>>
>>67440549

F1, cricket, tennis (Wimbledon), cycling (Tour de France)

And obviously the Euros which are going to be massive

After that there's friendlies, pre-season tournaments to keep up with

Then it's not that long until the football season comes around again
>>
>>67440549
football is a gay sport , fake more faggots. Literally the most beta sport there is.
>>
>>67440549
Football. Euros go until July, friendlies for a month then the season starts in August
>>
File: desu.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
brazilian league is starting next week senpai
thank you based non-alligned calendar
>>
>>67440549
Euro 2016, senpai
>>
>>67440549
If you're lucky, there's some U14 or U17 competition, besides that there are some friendly tournaments in Asia where European clubs play.
>>
>>67440615
This particular Canadian uses his hockey still as an anal dildo.
>>
>>67440615
>literally plays no major sports
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>67440624
What's a good team to root for? Looking for a mediocre team that doesn't go anywhere but can potentially upset bigger clubs.
>>
>>67440549
>Pic not related
on the contrary
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 350x447
>>67440549
MLS senpai
>>
You spend the summer going for kickabouts down the park with a crate of tinnies and trying to get handjobs off teenage girls who get drunk off a can of cider
>>
>>67440641
*stick*
>>
if you can't find a soccer game to watch at any time of day at any time of year you're still a casual
>>
Copa America, Euros, Olympics, Tour de France ... quite a busy summer, too bad I have to work, maybe I'll quit and be a lazy bum during the summer
>>
>>67440670
>you will never do this

Why so I insist on continuing to live?
>>
>>67440670
is this english?
>>
>>67440663
You can pick any team if that's what you're looking for. The league is quite balanced.
>>
>>67440663
gremio
>>
File: Wolfsburg-Grafite-001.jpg (30 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Wolfsburg-Grafite-001.jpg
30 KB, 460x276
>>67440663
Santa Cruz for 50 year old Grafite.
>>
>what do football fans watch during the summer?

/trans/ and tabloids m8
>>
>>67440549
Watch superior American sports we have sports to watch all year long
>>
>>67440549
taytay posting is always related and encouraged my friend
>>
File: J7Dr6gm.jpg (934 KB, 2749x4123) Image search: [Google]
J7Dr6gm.jpg
934 KB, 2749x4123
Thanks for your helpful posts. I'm definitely watching the Euros and I already have made plans to watch the CL finals with a college friend (and maybe two more). I'll watch Wimbledon and the Olympics too since I like tennis from the Henin-Clijsters days and general athletic sports as well. I don't know about Tour De France, I know nothing of cycling.

>>67440624
I might do this as well but I'm not sure I can find a good way to watch brazilian TV.

>>67441438
I watched the Superbowl this year, what sport is on during the summer months?

Thanks again for your friendly posts.
>>
>>67440549
EURO and OLUMPIKS my friend
>>
>>67441707
Baseball and the NHL and NBA playoffs. Baseball is hard to get into because there are so many rules and it is so unlike any other sport. But it is my personal favorite

The NHL playoffs are the greatest and most intense thing in sports. Playoff hockey is just fantastic

The NBA playoffs used to be amazing but the Finals is all that matters now because of all the loaded super teams

If you really like soccer MLS plays in the summer months. But the quality is low because no real talent
>>
>>67441707
The tour de France will cause you nothing but confusion. Give it a go anyway.
>>
>>67440549
Olympic soccer and Copa America
>>
>>67440549
I personally would like a longer break from football. The Premier League this season in particular has been draining emotionally.
>>
>>67440549
euros/wc
I barely watch anything on summer because holidays
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.