[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that he's played his last ever league game for Chelsea,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
So now that he's played his last ever league game for Chelsea, is he the greatest English CB of all time?

I think he is.
>>
I rate Rio over him
>>
without a doubt

anyone who disagrees is unironically mentally deficient
>>
>>67437169
Rio Ferdinand at QPR is one of the worst PL players of all time. Someone who declined that hard cannot be a greater player than JT.
>>
>Who is Bobby Moore
>>
>>67437184
yeah they can

Terry didn't have Rio injuries, and it's not like Rio's peak was short or anything, he was top tier for almost a decade
>>
maybe in the PL era
>>
>>67437195
an overrated hack whose only achievement was the 1966 world cup
>>
>>67437195
Despite his legendary accomplishment, him and the rest of the '66 WC winning team would be lower PL - Championship calibre players if they played today.
>>
>>67437208
terry isn't a nigger so he is automatically better
>>
>>67437208
John Terry - voted as being the best European player in his position (UEFA team of the year) 4 times.

Rio Ferdinand - 0 (zero) times in the UEFA team of the year
>>
>>67437277
He might as well be one 2bh
>>
File: Bobby Moore .jpg (64 KB, 615x810) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Moore .jpg
64 KB, 615x810
lol no
>>
Yes and he is not gone for certain. Conte might keep him.
>>
>>67437300
David Luiz > Rio Ferdinand then
>>
he's fucking off to mls now?
>>
>>67437335
This is true. I hope he stays, but we REALLY need a new quality CB desperately. Zouma, new CB, Terry, Christensen would be nice for next season. Cahill can be sold (pls not to Arselol)
>>
>>67437402
Who knows, if he doesn't stay at Chelsea I'd like to see him go to Leicester. But considering he's on like £150k a week, MLS is a more likely destination.
>>
carragher m7
>>
>>67437184
That signing was completely retarded.

He was completely past it.
>>
>>67437135
Tony Adams
>>
Who is Jamie Carragher?
>>
Jamie Carragher
>>
>>67437714
>>67440727
>>67440751
kek
>>
>>67437300
If you think person accolades are more important than winning titles, then idk what to tell you.
>>
>>67437169
>I rate le cucked by cancer man
>>
Is he hell, went out the way he deserved to, this is the man who couldn't defend against a ball over the top against Germany in the world cup 2010, im still mad about that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pHYdmygHho
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.