[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: players you feel sorry for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: wasilelski.jpg (43 KB, 552x780) Image search: [Google]
wasilelski.jpg
43 KB, 552x780
As a lifelong I remember him being one of the players who helped immensely with promotion and non-relegation in last two seasons. Seeing as he's getting so much shit this season from other /lifelong/s os kinda sad.
>>
>>67434272
no idea who that is
>>
>>67434272
Why didn't he get a medal? De Laet did. It's not about minimum appearances anymore
>>
I'm sure his tens of thousands each week for doing nothing will comfort him desu
>>
it's amazing that this guy is still playing
this is one of the worst injury i ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4atCVKDDB1M
>>
/lifelong/ here, is this the new signing im hearing about?
>>
Torres and Falcao. Both were some of the best strikers in Europe and turned into memes. At least Nando is still getting play time in CL.

>>67434333
AHhhhhh.

>>67434399
The guy who caused the freekick against Arsenil in last minute.
>>
>>67434272
He is a good lad, possibly the only lad at lesta citeh who could be more insane than Vardy. All the time on the bench has allowed him to plan for when a premier league team eventually buys Witsel, he'll play one game, end witsel's career and then become a professional hitman
>>
>>67434453
Torres is still a great striker, along with being a meme.
>>
>>67434319

>It's not about minimum appearances anymore

It is. De Laet made 8 appearances before going out on loan make him in entitled to a medal.

I think clubs can pay for extra medals though which is what they'll probably do for Wasyl.
>>
Fuck this guy the only thing he did all season was chimpout and lose them the Arsenal game. Shit player. Send him back to the lower leagues.
>>
File: 1373972334875.png (89 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
1373972334875.png
89 KB, 330x328
>>67434333
>>
>>67434453
Fuck off don't refer to him as that.

I love Wasil, maybe not at first, but we all grew on him because of his style.

Fact, Wasil was the best scouted player at leicester, another anomoly from the Belgium leagues. He had awful, awful defensive stats. And when the teams looked in to it, it was because opposition attackers and opposition coaches would get their attackers to completely avoid Wasil and nullify his game.

Came on a free and has been one of the best free signings, so happy for him. He played like a champion yesterday, i'll remember him for keeping his head above water and playing with dignity.
>>
File: Cissé.jpg (388 KB, 1150x450) Image search: [Google]
Cissé.jpg
388 KB, 1150x450
>>67434333
>Djibril Cissé likes this post
>>
>>67434754
It's literally not, they get a certain amount and are free to give them how they want
>>
>>67434754
The club gets 40 medals. Players with 5+ apps are guaranteed a medal and the club can give the rest to whoever they want
>>
>>67434272
aw, felt a bit sorry for him also, probably made worse by the fact that he played yesterday and had a very solid game with at least 3 key tackles, as well as the fact that nathan dyer got one simply because he made enough 90' substitute appearances.

maybe the owners are going to get more medals ordered. we'll see.
>>
lol Witsel
>>
Tears
>>
>>67434333
It looks very bad, that's true, but an open double leg fracture is definitely not as bad as a dislocated knee.

>>67434456
I could see that happening desu.
>>
>>67435060
Right lads

This defender is really good at defending

What I want you to do is run around him so that we can nullify his super defending.
>>
>>67434969
That isn't true though, is it?

He played 90 minutes in wins versus Everton, home and away
>>
why doesn't he get a medal?
>>
>>67436152
He only made 3 league appearances, and you need 5 to automatically qualify for one
>>
just give him a medal, you greedy bastards
>>
>>67436152
Yurop medal rules are tarded
>>
>>67434272
just wait for them to win it again next year
>>
>>67434320
this desu
>>
>>67436171
What if he is especially helpful on the training ground or something? He could be doing wonders behind the scenes
>>
>>67435968
More like 'they have a super good right back, so play almost exclusively on the left
>>
File: CJxvzMKUAAE29BJ.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CJxvzMKUAAE29BJ.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>67434272
His kids go to the same school as my sisters kids. He's always happy to talk to people. Usually people leave him alone, but not the last week or so. He's a lovely guy, local hero.
>>
File: 481.jpg (26 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
481.jpg
26 KB, 600x416
>>67436666
WOOOOOO
>>
Should bring in Glik now before Wasilewski retires or leaves so he can get accustomed to England and then they can share some good bants with Robert Huth. I reckon glik would fit right in hey poland friends?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.