[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>raptors went from these bad ass purple uniforms to muh we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: raptors.jpg (107 KB, 495x750) Image search: [Google]
raptors.jpg
107 KB, 495x750
>raptors went from these bad ass purple uniforms to muh we the north XDD meme tier bullshit

what went wrong?
>>
Drake
>>
File: 1391821203958.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1391821203958.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>prime VC
>young T-Mac
>>
>>67418735
what could have been. i think kobe said something about if t-mac stayed with the raptors he would have been facing them in the finals.
>>
>>67418703
I still don't understand how Bogues was able to become a basketball player
>>
>>67418778
just for the memes
same goes with Manute Bol, that's why they were put together in one team, that way they became a good advertisement
>>
>>67418778

When Johnny Bach was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team. Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson. Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago.

On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1.

Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you f—ing midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.
>>
>>67418703
Weird now to see a team that isn't all wearing all the compression and body armor bullshit
>>
>>67418703

Drake and Game of Thrones.
>>
>>67418885
>shoot it you f—ing midget

goddamn jordan
>>
>>67418778
he was Nate Robinson on steroids, it didn't matter how small he was he could btfo anyone on the court. He holds the record for best vertical jump in the history of the NBA, beating Vince Carter's 46 with his own 50. Apparently the only reason he didn't dunk on niggas non stop is because his hands were too small to palm the basketball.
>>
>>67418703
Lmao that fucking manlet. Who is that?
>>
>>67418703
There's nothing special about these unis
>>
>>67418703
Was it "bring your son to work" day?
>>
t-mac was really overrated. He never played hard once, never won anything.
>>
>>67421786
Muggsy Bogues innit fåm
>>
I fucking hate the Raptors now. All the Drake shit. We the North. DA SIX. Lowry and DeRozan are shit.

Only one I don't mind is Valanciunas
>>
>>67421985
>5 foot 3
How the FUCK did he manage to make it into the NBA?
>>
>>67422112
see >>67421759
>>
>>67418885
>still annoys him to this day
no wonder
>>67418735
That wasn't prime Carter. Carter primed after T-mac left. And that's what everyone still thinks of the "what if"
>>
>>67418729
first post best post
>>
They look like a cheaper version of the Blazers and Heat in these black uniforms. With the purple and red they had their own identity.
>>
File: manlets.png (865 KB, 495x750) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
865 KB, 495x750
>>
>>67418703
>that "don't talk to me or my son ever again" Carter face
>>
>>67418703
The color choice for the uniforms was great, but I'm not a fan of the design. Seriously, purple on the front, and black on the back? The jersey color should be consistent from front to back.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.