[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hammers/ We fucking bottled it Edition:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: west ham.png (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
west ham.png
41 KB, 200x200
We blew it lads. We fucking blew the champions league spot. This has to be our worst performance along with the Spurs 4-1 game this season. We wont make the Champions League any more so lets take Man united out with us this Tuesday.
>>
>>67417708
does WHU have any beef with either City or United?
why would you prefer one or the other?
>>
im glad Andy Carroll didn't score against >us for once.
>>
>>67418112
Nobody likes Man United
>>
>>67418139
>lanky forward
>scoring

ayyyy
>>
>>67418195
fair enough
>>
>>67418195
I love United. My third team without a doubt.
>>
>>67418195
Nobody likes the Mansour Football Group, oops, nobody likes Oil City, oops, nobody likes Citeh, either.
>>
>>67418112
>>67418195

This, United is like the Juve of England.
>>
>>67417708

I just noticed ALL London clubs are serious bottlers this season.

>Arsenal bottled the title too early

>Spurs bottled the title

>Chelsea ayyyy

>West ham bottled 4th place (with some help from the referee's)

Only Crystal palace did not bottle because they were shit to begin with.
>>
File: 1430066755343.jpg (73 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
1430066755343.jpg
73 KB, 528x396
>>67421263

>tfw Charlton fan
>>
so what's the view on bilić from WHU fans?
>>
Wet Spam are going to be the next Manchester City.
The best thing that has ever happened to the irons is their move to the Olympic Stadium.
Some foreign billionaire is going to snap them up and go on a mad spending spree.
>>
>>67421654

Pretty good but this game many blamed him for the loss.

People love him here. For me Im glad Benitez turned us down for Madrid because Slaven is the perfect man for West Ham.
>>
>>67421954

That is my worst nightmare for the club.
>>
>>67421954
why?
they are in the top 20 richest clubs in the world
but i don't know why they can't get results.

also, would you be disappointed if no europa league for you?
>>
>>67421372
where do you live friendo?
>>
>Not wanting to see Pep in the EL
>>
>>67424656

DA1
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.