[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of the bundesliga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1024x576
What's the point of the bundesliga?
>>
As long as HSV exists there is purpose.
>>
>>67410889
this
>>
How do you not hate your own league as a German?
>>
>>67411137
>implying anyone enjoys this shit
>>
>>67411215
Do Bayern fans even like this?
I imagine even they must get tired of this domination
>>
File: SmugAncelottiFace.jpg (27 KB, 680x380) Image search: [Google]
SmugAncelottiFace.jpg
27 KB, 680x380
>implying based Carlo "i prefer cups" Ancelotti wont make the league competitive again
>>
>>67410873
Yankees did the same thing years ago and burgers loved it.
>>
>>67410873
It severs as a tool for Bavarian supremacy. And all the other Germans fall for it because of memes such as affordable prices, yellow wall etc.
>>
to help build the WC team
>>
>>67410873
>bayernwinslol
>>
>>67411339
No

Since the first World Series was played in 1903 the Yankees have 27 titles, Bayern has nearly that many since 63

Also they are a fairly hated team
>>
>>67410873
>le arbitrary time frame
>>
File: 1462450148114.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462450148114.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>67411750
The modern Bundesliga was formed in 1963

That in and of itself might not be the most meaningful thing in the world since the top flight league existed before hand but to say it's arbitrary ain't right
>>
>>67412039
Doesn't change that there was first league football before therefore this stat is completly random.
>>
>>67412375
You apparently don't know what the word random means so I'm out
>>
The Bundesliga is just like life. You keep hanging on because you think or hope it's going to get better, it just has to get better eventually. And then you die and Bayern win the league for the 340th time in a row and you wish you had ended yourself and your Sky subscription years before.
>>
Is not knowing the eventual champion the only way for you people to enjoy a league?

I'd much rather watch the Godfather for 10th time than Transformers for the 1st time, even though I know exactly how the Godfather ends.
>>
>>67411750

You're so ignorant.
>>
>>67412543
What's wrong with transformers? Can't I enjoy both?
>>
>>67411264
They do. That's why they are so obsessed with Dortmund.
>>
>>67412632
just an example of a generic bad movie. that wasn't the point of the analogy, the point was that knowing the ending doesn't have to detract from the experience
>>
>>67411313
with Dortmund losing half of their players? i doubt it.
>>
>>67411750
kill yourself nazi fuck
>>
>>67411339
>Implying anyone likes the yankees
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.