[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/epl/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: noble.jpg (126 KB, 2019x1286) Image search: [Google]
noble.jpg
126 KB, 2019x1286
Noble on the first page (& Champions League)

Early fixie
Norwich - Man Utd 12:15
-----------------------------------------
3pm fixies
Aston Villa - Newcastle
Bournemouth - West Brom
Crystal Palace - Stoke
Sunderland - Chelsea
West Ham - Swansea
-----------------------------------------
Late Champions fixie
Leicester - Everton 17:30
>>
Manchester United have sent scouts to watch defender Reece Oxford in West Ham United's under-21 side. Manchester City and Arsenal are also keen on the 17-year-old. (Sun)

Tottenham Hotspur have been warned off midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate, 26, with West Ham asking for 22-year-old England striker Harry Kane in exchange. (Daily Mirror)

Bournemouth are set to offer £6m for Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason, 24. (Evening Standard)

Alexis Sanchez is frustrated with life at Arsenal and even stormed out of the stadium after being substituted in last weekend's win against Norwich. The 27-year-old forward has two years left on his contract. (Daily Telegraph)

Everton are set to make a second bid for Bolton defender Rob Holding after a £10m offer for the 20-year-old was rejected. (Talksport)

Arsenal are interested in 21-year-old AZ Alkmaar striker Vincent Janssen, who scored in the Netherlands' 2-1 win against England in March. (Daily Mail)

The agent of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has played down the chances of the 23-year-old following former Juve manager Antonio Conte to Chelsea. (Evening Standard)

Former Newcastle forward Hatem Ben Arfa, 29, is wanted by Barcelona. (Talksport)

Chelsea are also keen on Ben Arfa, who has rebuilt his career with French side Nice. (Sun)

Former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is set to return to Swansea - the team he managed from 2010-12 - in the summer in a deal worth £90,000 a week. (Daily Star)

Greek side Panathinaikos are lining up a summer move for Arsenal's 32-year-old midfielder Mathieu Flamini. (Daily Express)

New Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wants Mikel Arteta to join his backroom staff, with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admitting it is "possible" the midfielder will move. (Manchester Evening News)
>>
Liverpool midfielder Jordan Rossiter, 19, will join Rangers this summer when his contract at Anfield expires. (Liverpool Echo)

Watford are lining up a move for West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 22, to replace 26-year-old Odion Ighalo, who will leave Vicarage Road in the summer. (Daily Mail)

Uefa is considering revolutionary changes to the Champions League that would result in some matches of its elite club tournament being played at weekends. (Times - subscription required)

Arsenal are considering a shock move for ex-Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers in the summer. The Gunners are reportedly willing to give Rodgers a £250m budget. (Sky Sports)

Marcus Rashford, 18, has moved a step closer to signing a £1.3m-a-year contract at Manchester United after appointing his older brother to handle his business affairs. (Daily Mail)

Newcastle United manager Rafa Benitez has backed winger Andros Townsend, 24, to earn an England recall ahead of the Euros this summer. (Daily Express)

Leicester City will return to Thailand this summer, but vice-chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has warned the squad to behave following the sacking of three young players last year. (Guardian)

Relegated Aston Villa players will not perform a lap of appreciation following their final game of the season at Villa Park, with a club statement saying it was "not appropriate". (Birmingham Mail)
>>
File: Chwq_hWWsAAEvO3.jpg (61 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Chwq_hWWsAAEvO3.jpg
61 KB, 640x1136
>Wet Spam
>>
>>67404065

Is this gonna be a ruse like last year or are they really doing it this time
>>
>>67403928
desu Rodgers would probably better than Wenger at this point.
>>
A FUCKING MUSLIM MAYOR
>>
File: wet spam.jpg (152 KB, 943x815) Image search: [Google]
wet spam.jpg
152 KB, 943x815
>Wet Spam
>>
>>67403928
>Arsenal are considering a shock move for ex-Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers in the summer. The Gunners are reportedly willing to give Rodgers a £250m budget. (Sky Sports)
IT'S HAPPENING

BASED BRENNY
>>
File: e-player.png (444 KB, 572x476) Image search: [Google]
e-player.png
444 KB, 572x476
>>67404177

Don't bully the west ham
>>
File: the bottle.png (110 KB, 550x396) Image search: [Google]
the bottle.png
110 KB, 550x396
>>67404214
>it's real
>>
>>67403928
>Uefa is considering revolutionary changes to the Champions League that would result in some matches of its elite club tournament being played at weekends.
Scumbags. I need muh weekday football.
>>
>>67403869
Swansea will throw it just as they did against Leicester.
They want to weaken their competition by forcing them to play in Europe.
>>
>Leicester City will return to Thailand this summer, but vice-chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has warned the squad to behave following the sacking of three young players last year. (Guardian)
>Vichai doesn't understand the rimjob magic
>>
>>67404265
Does a rimjob feel good?
>>
>>67404154
A FUCKING MUSLIM PRESIDENT
>>
>Norwich 1-2 Man Utd
>-----------------------------------------
>Aston Villa 2-3 Newcastle
>Bournemouth 1-0 West Brom
>Crystal Palace 1-2 Stoke
>Sunderland 1-3 Chelsea
>West Ham 5-1 Swansea
>-----------------------------------------
>Leicester 5-3 Everton
GOALS
>>
File: Untitled.png (108 KB, 442x326) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
108 KB, 442x326
>>
>>67404562
>Chelsea
>Trying to play football after winning their cup final last week
>>
>>67404602
could go one of two ways

spurs game gives them momentum to finish the season strong, or they concede and give up
>>
>>67404572
>bawwwwww
>>
>>67404572
>When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

>A few weeks later I received a phone call. “You won’t believe this, Jay. We’re in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?”

>Did I really want Neill to take a crack? “There’s only one problem,” added the voice. “Little Davey Thommo is with him.”

>That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he’d have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

>As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.
>>
>>67404651
Typical Scouse behaviour.
>>
>>67404651
Based.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CEyTHbllwU
>>
File: Serena tips.png (222 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
Serena tips.png
222 KB, 400x601
>Modrić : The moment I saw video, I realized what I've said. I feel embarrassed because that's certainly not my style. I apologize to Skomina and everyone, especially in Slovenia, who I offended. I was euphoric at the moment. My reaction is unacceptable and I shouldn't allow myself to react that way.
>>
>>67404602
>>67404619
I just hope they play a bunch of youth players desu, like play Baba, Traore, Kenedy, and RLC:
>>
>>67404718
What did say? some classic slav bants about war rape and genocide?
>>
>>67404651
Most Australians hate Lucas Neill, yet alone everyone else. Stupid reckless tackling cunt
>>
>>67404931
>playing the slaves
No, they will go into the eternal loanee pool and disappear.
>>
>>67404953
i fuck your slovenian mum right in the pussy
>>
>>67404968
Ah come on, they already played for Chelsea first team, they should have been upgraded from slave to expendable utility.
>>
>>67404275
it feels amazing, cant beat a dirty slut that will slurp on your balls and bum hole for a few minutes
>>
>>67404991
No, sorry. If they're lucky they'll have a career like Victor Moses.
>>
>United buy Schneiderlin for 30m only to permabench him
Why
>>
File: Kane Mixtape.jpg (287 KB, 1134x1132) Image search: [Google]
Kane Mixtape.jpg
287 KB, 1134x1132
>>
Its so unfair and cruel that at least one of Rafa, Big Sam and maybe even Pards would be relegated

Should be Swansea
>>
>Martial injured in warm up

HAPPENING
>>
>>67404093
He could bring the characters to the team
>>
Who's winning MOTM and POTM then
>>
>>67405064

>Mata RW
>Lingard AM

None of his fucking tactics make any fucking sense
>>
>>67405181
FEE LOSS O FEE
>>
>Rashford my FF captain
>>
>>67405191

I swear to god i'm so sick of this dutch cunt. Why does he keep playing Rojo too, he even shown he knows he's shit by taking him off early yet continually starts him. Then CBJ played quite well yet he's benched so where can have darmian at LB for no reason at all
>>
Finally official that it was Rooney was shagged Helen Wood and asked her to stick a dildo up his ass.

Injuction lifted yesterday
>>
>>67405217
same
Lets hope he doesnt play midweek or today so my Vice captain in Defoe can bail me out
>>

Seventy two.

SEVENTY. FUCKING. TWO.

That's how many goals that shower of shite have conceded.

And we couldn't even score one. Or even come close.

Sunderland haven't scored in three home games. Score three today.

Chelsea play against Spurs like it's the Champions League final and as if their lives depended on it. Couldn't be arsed to even show up against a team 3rd from the bottom.

Fuck those Villa twats, and their moronic supporters.

Fuck John Terry, as well as the rest of the overpaid twats at Chelsea.

Fuck that odious little turd Borini.

Fuck that rat faced cunt Defoe.

Fuck you players for being shite and giving no emotion whatsoever.

Fuck Wonga and Ashley and McLaren. In fact, fuck this club and everyone involved.

And most of all, fuck you Rafa... for even giving me hope.

Howay the lads. Newcastle 'till I die.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.