[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
honestly how fucking disappointing are these two?

after the 11-12 season literally everybody thought the thunder would be a dynasty for many years to come. two top five players both entering their prime.

so why cant they win? not enough depth? bad coaching? westbrook being a retarded monkey in clutch moments?
>>
>>67402970
a mixture of everything.

Not enough depth, Durant being injury prone, Westbrook being a ball hog diva, new coach is worse than the old coach. Both Durant and Westbrook are kinda soft bitches who cry on social media and don't have mental toughness.
>>
12/13 - Westbrook died and Durant got punked by the Grizzlies
13/14 - they lost to a much better team
14/15 - Durant died and they missed the play offs
15/16 - in the process of losing to a much better team

So injuries and the Spurs
>>
>>67402970
Based God's Curse.
>>
>two top five players
>kd and durant

you fell for that meme?
>>
>>67403009
lol the Spurs have been the bane of many teams around the league for decades.
>>
>>67403074
durant easily is and there is a good case that westbrook is as well

seeing him singlehandedly carry the thunder last year when ibaka and durant were out was amazing he literally averaged a triple double

I dont think any player other than lebron could carry a team like this
>>
>>67403121
averaging numbers is great. But they didn't even make the playoffs. The fucking pelicans who get 4-0 swept by Goldenstate got in. I know the Thunder team is terrible but Lebron James managed to win 50+ games with a very similar terrible team in his first stint with Cleveland. Westbrook is definitely top 10 for me but top 5...eeeeeerrrr nah.
>>
Westbrook is an all-star but not a superstar.
>>
>>67403121
Westbrook is not top 5. He's an inefficient knucklehead and constantly falls asleep on defense or goes for the steal leaving his man with too much space.
>>
>>67403009
This year's Spurs might be one of the best ever incarnations of the Spurs.
>>
>>67402970

Westbrook is literally Carmelo fucking Anthony when it matters.

He's fucking garbage disguised as greatness.
>>
>>67403223
what about next year when Durant signs on as well?
>>
>>67403159
>tybased sharktank man
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.