[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: big poopy.jpg (41 KB, 755x425) Image search: [Google]
big poopy.jpg
41 KB, 755x425
JUST
>>
ROID
>>
is it still a Chimpout when he does it or is it called a Gorillaout?
>>
YANKEES SUCK
>>
MORE LIKE BIG BABY
>>
File: 570137215.jpg (143 KB, 1127x1017) Image search: [Google]
570137215.jpg
143 KB, 1127x1017
>it's an american """sports""" drama thread
>>
>major league umpires are not only allowed but PAID to make bad calls on purpose out of spite
>>
Can't wait until this roid raging faggot fucks off
>>
>>67399100
>>67399233
>roids
post proof or fuck off, faggots
>>
>>67399396
I don't know, he goes into full gorilla rage all the time.
>>
File: 2016-05-06_19-54-28.png (66 KB, 1259x1013) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06_19-54-28.png
66 KB, 1259x1013
>>67399209
your dicklet country makes just barely over 1% of the posts on this board, we make over half of em, fuck off
>>
>Red Sox announcers comparing the ump's strike zone to 9/11

holy fuck I am mad
>>
>>67399442
This is proof that euro tards need to go to some other board. This is an American board
>>
>>67399086
his anger was completely justified.
>>
>>67399442
Hahahaha

Even the british lads BTFO the rest of the shitholes beneath them
>>
>>67399461
Lol what?

Anybody got a gif/webm/link to vid/ by the way?
>>
I respect him more after this press conference
>>
>roidtiz
>>
>>67399461

no way
>>
>>67399442
Does anyone else see a non-US flag and just always assume there's only one person per other country?
>>
>>67399442
Everyone below the Germany line needs to get the fuck out tbqh
>>
>>67399461
bs
>>
he deserved to chimpout, one of the worst strike calls all night (and there were a lot) and it cost them the tying run
>>
>>67399461
>"That was one of the worst strike zone calls in the history of baseball. There hasn't been a tragedy like this in this country since 9/11."

I was fuming too
>>
He will be suspended for this but umpires aren't held accountable for anything because they have a stronger union than the players union which is hilarious desu
>>
Big Poopi had a roid ragee
>>
>>67399442
that's because there's a shit ton of american niche sports where as every other country comes here for one or two sports at best, same with australia, brits and canada
>>
MARK MY WORDS YOU FUCKING YANKEES WILL PAY FOR THIS TRAVESTY OF AN UMPBALL GAME

JACK GIRARDI I'M COMING FOR YOU

YOU CANT BUY YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE

NONE OF YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.