[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Leicester City's championship proof that /sp/ is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Leicester.png (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Leicester.png
167 KB, 600x600
Is Leicester City's championship proof that /sp/ is the board with the best meme magic? /tv/ managed to crash a plane, but they were mindlessly shitposting. We on the other hand willed the best story in sports history to happen with our /lifelong/ posting.
>>
proof is in the pudding
>>
>>67390651
>not Meimecster City
>>
Let's see what memes were made real?

I know /mu/ killed Lenny.

And the Belgian bomber was bragging on /sp/ about setting off the bombs a day before he did it
>>
>>67390651
And the year hasn't finished yet, Torres will score the CL winner and England will win the Euro
>>
>>67390763
>Tfw everytime people talked about him here he either did something incredibly great or complete shit

The meme magic never dies with this guy
>>
>>67390651
Yes, but sadly it won't get an ounce of recognition for propelling Leicester to victory. We are the dark knights.
>>
File: 23.jpg (231 KB, 1300x1085) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
231 KB, 1300x1085
>>67390763
>>
File: Denmark did it.png (85 KB, 1339x437) Image search: [Google]
Denmark did it.png
85 KB, 1339x437
>>67390742
It's Lemmy you shit, and some guy predicted the Boston Marathon bomb here.
>>
>>67390976
I don't listen to dad rock or go on /mu/
>>
>>67390976
Deathmarch has nothing to do with the bombing. He was talking about the Olympic "sport" that is speed walking. People pass out and fall down all the time, I believe someone died of dehydration.

He was saying that he would rather be watching speed walking instead of a marathon race. Lurk more.
>>
>>67390651
How? No one was saying that Leicester would win the league before the season started, /tv/ was shitposting way before the 4U flight but /sp/ picked up the Leicester "meme" when it already started.
>>
File: Big Picture.jpg (3 MB, 6229x2548) Image search: [Google]
Big Picture.jpg
3 MB, 6229x2548
>>67390742
>>
>>67390651

/pol/ memed a Presidential candidate to win the Republican nomination.
>>
>>67391853
The point is that it actually became a deathmarch you fucking idiot.
>>
>>67393746
Yeah, I think /pol/ has the most powerful meme magic at this point and that's fucking scary.
>>
>>67394736
is daily life in columbia a deathmarch too then?
>>
>>67391999
camel rider is right
>>
>>67393746

Was going to say that

They are very powerful
>>
>>67391999
>implying all those 1-0s weren't down to us
>implying Leicester not blowing up like Southampton wasn't down to us
Nice trips btw.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.