[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USWNT wage gap on the Daily Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21
File: _0000_alex_morgan.jpg (12 KB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
_0000_alex_morgan.jpg
12 KB, 350x235
Why did they have to be this biased? They even got a professional troll to be on the Men's side instead of somebody who actually knows about the lawsuit or the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9GqWoy6__s&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>67387270
>Why did they have to be this biased on a liberal subject?
>The Daily Show
Answered your own question really.
>>
>>67387270
>womens soccer does not put asses in seats or or get eyeballs to beer ads
>wonder why they get paid less
Just like people care more about some middle of the road D1 college team than a D3 womens soccer champion
>>
File: 1456922946083.png (4 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
1456922946083.png
4 KB, 224x217
>mfw some people think employees should be paid according to the amount of "effort" they put in
>not the amount of VALUE they aggregate
>mfw digging a hole with a spoon takes far more effort than with a bulldozer
>women's football aggregate less value than men's no matter how much effort they put int (pro-tip: gross audience doesn't take into account for how much the TV rights were sold, total attendance doesn't consider how much lower are ticket prices for women's football)
>>
>>67387270
Gavin is based and correct
>>
Jesus...
Just let them play with men and disolve women leagues. Maybe Marta could be a sub in some Liga MX team.
>>
>>67387270
daily show is a propaganda bullhorn for the jews
>>
Why are literally all comedy shows in the US so fucking Leftist?
>>
>>67387270
>the battle of the sexes
>a 55 year old with gambling debt threw a match to a women 30 years younger than her
Womens tennis plays less sets than the men do so women get paid for less work
>>
>>67387673
jews have dominated comedy circles for years about 20 years ago they decided to make comedy news to further brainwash the goyim
>>
>>67387270
>uploader has not made this video available in your country

kill yourself murica i thought we were friends
>>
>>67387674
Wimbledon pays the same prize for men and women. Ridiculous if you ask me.
>>
>>67387270

Is Ziggler Norris elite?
>>
File: 1449558149372.jpg (17 KB, 238x217) Image search: [Google]
1449558149372.jpg
17 KB, 238x217
>this entire fucking video
>those comments

lol

our society collapses in less than 20 years guaranteed
>>
>>67387620
They are literally allowed
>>
File: 1446707333951.jpg (36 KB, 723x723) Image search: [Google]
1446707333951.jpg
36 KB, 723x723
that top comment fucking kek

>lets talk about womens soccer...
>"lets not"
>>
File: retard101.png (23 KB, 828x92) Image search: [Google]
retard101.png
23 KB, 828x92
>not because men are more athletic than women
>Men are not more athletic than women
>>
I don't know why, but I always get triggered by Americans calling a penalty a PK.

Anyway, why don't they just televise them playing against a mens team? Oh yeah, because they lost 8-2 to an under-17 boys team.
>>
>>67387812
>Feminist men

Literal trash.
>>
>>67387673
because the truth hurts
>>
>>67387620
Why, so dudes lose a slot to some slow ass bitch because pussies, like you, don't have the balls to say no and tell harpy shrew women to shut the fuck up?

Why are you such a coward?
>>
>>67387899

You'll grow up one day, but by then, it'll be too late...
>>
File: Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>67387673
we are sorry germany
>>
File: Oh Fuck off ref.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Oh Fuck off ref.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67387920
If they want to earn the same they should play (if they are good enough) in the same leagues as men, it's quite simple. If some dude gets subbed by a girl he must be fucking trash, so they shouldn't worry.
>>
I dont own a TV anymore I didnt realize how fucking bad things are getting in the media.

that was some kim jong-un tier propaganda.
wow
>>
>>67387270
the daily show has gone down the toilet ever since jon stewart left
stewart was also leftist as fuck, but at least he more or less knew what he was talking about

actually, all comedy central shows suck ass ever since stewart and colbert left

the channel used to be on 14 on my TV, now I moved it to like 25 or so
the only good thing about it is south park, but you can watch it easily online anyway
>>
>>67388062
You don't get it, Paco.

They AREN'T good enough, and yet they would love to play on the same team as men because their egos won't allow them to believe they aren't good enough.

They would rather lower the standards of the game for EVERYONE just to placate their own ego.

Quit being such a white knight eunuch.
>>
Does the men's team really generate more revenue than the women? The women seem to be a lot more popular. Your average joe blow sports fan here could probably name more players on the women's team than the men's.
Genuinely want an answer here, not trying to troll. Does anybody have a link to the actual numbers?
>>
>>67388097
>He doesn't watch Nathan
>>
>>67388097
The daily show was leftist propaganda when Stewart was on too, Heinz.
>>
Fuck Hope Solo, your cunt is so blasted up it is no surprise you are hitting your nephew in daily basis.

and who the fuck cares about women football what the fuck you play like shit that is why you earn less.
>>
File: pepesuicide.jpg (57 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.jpg
57 KB, 901x883
Why are leftists such fucking idiots bros?
>>
File: 1455485237130.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455485237130.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>67388097

>he still watches tv
>>
>>67388154
what's that?
like i said, i don't really watch cc that much anymore

also, not every US show gets shown on the German comedy central I think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedy_Central_Germany

>>67388155
i know, but i still respected jon stewart and he oftentimes also criticized leftist politicians
>>
>>67388183
Their days are numbered.
The system cant support this many useless idiots that demand the fucking world
>>
File: 1452214804645.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452214804645.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>67387673
I wonder....

They aren't even comedy shows. They are just leftist mouthpieces with a laugh track
>>
>>67387603
Good post
>>
>>67388138
You'll frequently see it stated that the women's team made more money than the men's team in 2015.

That's because 2015 was a World Cup year for the women, while the men had no major international competitions (>inb4 Gold Cup).

If you look at it by four-year cycles, the men definitely out-earn the women just because the men's World Cup is many times more valuable than the womens' in terms of sponsorship and TV viewership, not to mention FIFA distributes larger prizes in the men's World Cup. Not sure about the specific numbers, but I'm sure they're out there.
>>
>>67388227
I don't know man. They pretty much have politics in America on lock down after using immigration policies for votes.

Maybe one day some nationalist Latino party will take over for the Republican party.
>>
File: 1386006661260.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1386006661260.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>67387270
>'We deserve equal pay'
>Special Olympics tier football
Top kekerino
>>
>>67387620
>Just let them play with men

There's no rule against it iirc, Alex Morgan is free to try out for some 2. Bundesliga club if she wanted to.
>>
>>67388212
Nathan For You, it's kinda a parody of those "Bring in a guy to fix your business" reality shows but it's more than just that. Not sure if the humor will translate but it's the best American comedy show on today.
>>
>>67388300
Landesliga would probably be more suitable
>>
>>67388277
I mean like economically the system cant take it. It's collapsing after reaching a certain burden level regardless of what anyone on any side of the political spectrum does or says.
the more liberal retards pile on useless programs and expensive bullshit, the faster everything implodes, its not up to them or their policy, unless they want to literally print money to pay for their shit until a loaf of bread costs $50

And it wouldnt surprise me at all if they tried to completely destroy the country rather than admit their beliefs are childish fantasy and will NEVER be reality.
>>
>>67388134
I'm saying women can't get paid the same if they play in a different league, just let them play in the same league, and if a club is dumb enough to play women it's their problem.

And don't worry, women won't play in your NT unless there's a women quota or some shit.

>>67388300
Then I see no problem, you get paid depending on the league you play in.
>>
>>67388308
nope, doesn't seem to air on our comedy central

will maybe check it out online, thanks for the tip anyway
>>
>>67387620

Marta couldn't even hack it in the Mexican third division. Although i can see a team getting her for the press
>>
>>67388353
>And it wouldnt surprise me at all if they tried to completely destroy the country

That's exactly what they want.

They want the citizens to rebel to give them an excuse to use the police and military as tools to enforce their policy. They want the entire nation dependent upon the crumbs they dole out in their "programs".

They want a totalitarian state, no different than Stalinist Russia, and they're on their way to achieving it, thanks to morons that buy into their bullshit.
>>
>>67387270
The Daily Show has basically just pandered to hipsters and SJWs for like 4 or 5 years now. The show's best days are long gone. They even gave Larry "everything is white peoples' fault" Wilmore his own show.

This is not at all surprising.
>>
What the fuck is this shit? I'm pretty sure if I picked a bunch of soccer players from /sp/ and they played the US women's team, /sp/ would win.
>>
>>67388410

And I'm saying you need to quit appeasing these harpy shrew women that run their mouth out of turn. What the fuck is wrong with society today that they can't tell a woman no?

You know who loses when women play on mens' teams? EVERYONE. The men lose slots, the team gets weaker, and the FANS get a shittier version of the game. And for what? To placate the ego of a few self centered selfish bitches?

Fuck that.

If they wan't "equality", then they can start by providing a product that people want to watch equally to their male counterparts. Fuck watering down male sports to accommodate greedy bitches.
>>
>>67388464
that will literally never happen, everything will collapse into chaos long before then due to the economic instability trying to force something like that would bring.

But it still sucks we have to live through their attempts are destroying everything that makes Western society good, even if their plans will never come to fruition.
Oh well. I'll be satisfied as long as I get to stomp some liberal "i know whats best for you" faggots head into red paste once everything breaks down to law of the jungle.
>>
>>67388464
>They want the citizens to rebel to give them an excuse to use the police and military as tools to enforce their policy

You dont know anything about most rank and file soldiers if you think they would turn on the American people like that. Especially if it was someone like Hilary giving the order.
>>
>>67388599
>You dont know anything about most rank and file soldiers

Nigger, I served.

Senior military leaders are "yes men", and they couldn't even defend the military from feminists and faggots, and the "rank and file" soldiers will do what the fuck they are told to do after a few of them are punished for not following orders.

If you think our troops are "special" and incapable of being used on the civilian population, you're an idiot. Those that won't will be punished and simply replaced with those that will.
>>
>>67388577
I didn't say they "have to" be in professional teams, they would play in the division they are good enough to play in, if a third division club thinks one of them is good enough to play, then why not? I don't see Barça playing a woman, nor my local team, since my school's team is better.

>>67388569
/sp/ always wins.
>>
>>67388679
So did I. You must have been some POG shuffling papers back on base.

You're right some will follow orders. And plenty wont. Which results in the breakdown of chain of command. Which results in in-fighting. Which results in factions of the military splintering off. Which results in absolute chaos and not a chance of effectively oppressing an EXTREMELY armed population.

If the day comes the order is given to use violence on American citizens because they dont want to be denigrated to serfs, that will be the day rule of law is thrown out the window and its literally a free for all. You are beyond delusional if you think society would stay intact and things would be business as usual if it reached that point.
>>
>>67388577
You're not getting it.

Allowing women to try out and play in men's leagues doesn't mean they'll actually make it onto rosters. Maybe onto a 4th tier side, but the likelihood of a successful tryout with a top division team is slim to none. They can maybe argue that they should be paid the same as a male player in the lower leagues, but of course they won't do this.

That being said, this discussion is about the women's NT, not their league. And the reason their NT compensation is this way is because their domestic league salaries are paid by the USSF already.
>>
Reminder that this is a team who lost 8-1 (I think) to the US men's U18 team in a warm-up match. I'm not even exaggerating when I say my university team would beat them comfortably. I'm a decent player (although never in with a shot of making it pro), and I don't think it's too much of an exaggeration to say that I'd probably hold my own if I played in a match against them.

You can't compare the two tournaments. More than 900 million people watched the men's World Cup final, compared to just 60 million for the World Cup final. OK so the US men's team didn't make it as far as the women's, but their games were still so much more popular worldwide. If anything, the pay gap between them should be wider. Also hate that smug 'hurr durr US men's team are shit because they only got to the last 16' attitude in the video - the US team did very well to make it that far, considering men's football is the most popular sport in the world and people from all these countries around the world literally devote their lives towards playing it. Only a few wealthy countries give women the opportunity to develop as footballers, so obviously a country that devotes a lot of attention to it (i.e. USA) will be the best - there really isn't that much competition.
>>
>hurr i was in the military i swear that means all my stupid political opinions were right
>nuh uh cuz so was I

holy fuck i hate 4chan so fucking much
>>
>>67387270
i fucking hate americans, leave my sport alone you bastards
>>
ITT: slippery slope
>>
>>67388212

>i graduated from Canadian business school with really good grades
>>
>>67388789
I don't think they'd even make it to fourth-tier sides to be honest. Technically they might be as good as the men in some of these lower leagues, but they'd just get bullied out of the game completely. If I'm up against an opponent who's more technically-gifted than me but smaller, weaker, and slower, then I'm going to do my best to turn the game physical. In every challenge I'll do my best to hurt them (fairly) so that they're not able to get into the game. The best men's players who are manlets (i.e. Messi) are still strong enough and agile enough to handle all this and still dominate games, but a woman just isn't capable of that physically.
>>
>>67388769
>if a third division club thinks one of them is good enough to play, then why not?

Because there's 100 other dudes capable of doing better.

Any team that picks up a chick is either lazy as fuck, or trying to use her for marketing purposes. See: Danica Patrick.

Either way, the fans lose, the players lose, and the game loses as well.
>>
File: 1344539525025.jpg (27 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1344539525025.jpg
27 KB, 250x333
I have no problem whatsoever with anyone demanding to be paid what they deserve, however, the entire foundation of their argument is fucking dumb.

Rather than complaining that they make less than the American Men's team, they should be arguing to be paid what they're worth in regards to revenue generated and success. At the end of the day, at least in America, that might even be MORE than what the men make. But by comparing a potato to a prune as the premise for their suit, they've just made themselves look silly.

Why do MLB players make more than NFL players? Why are golf endorsements across the board better than any major American sport endorsements? Why are contracts guaranteed in one sport but not the other?

The answer is collective bargaining and negotiation. Every sport has different TV contracts, different endorsements, different business models, different everything.

Demand fair pay or tell them you won't play.
>>
>>67388975

Messi's been roiding since he was a kid though.

give the serious girls roids starting around the same age as messi and theyll be able to compete with the men once they're adults
>>
>>67389113
Maybe, they still wouldn't be as quick as Messi though, which is another reason he dominates the game.
>>
>>67388784
>You must have been some POG shuffling papers back on base.

Not even close. I was a grunt that served on the conventional, and unconventional sides, and saw the best, and worse, the army had to offer. The worse outnumbered the best by 100 to 1.

Regardless, our military is every bit as capable of turning on U.S. citizens as every other military has been in the past, and you're naive as fuck if you think otherwise.
>>
>>67388845
This, they treat US team like if it was bad, reminder that they went farder than Spain, England, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Ivory Coast...

>>67389037
This isn't a motor sport, if a woman plays like shit on the field they'll notice and she won't play again (I hope).
>>
>pay women absurdly high wages
>all women want to cone to america
>i swim in international flavor

Im fine with this. Men work harder anyway without trying. What's to complain about?
>>
>Agree a particular contract agreeing to have a regular salary rather than performance-related bonuses (like the men's team)
>Complain about said contract because they notice the (unsalaried) men's team have higher win-related bonuses

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>67389113
If you're going to roid' out the players, than why not just roid' out the men so they'll be even faster and stronger?
>>
>>67389160
If anything the US team overachieved, and that's not meant to be an insult to them. It's credit to Klinsmann - in my opinion it was a pretty weak American side with not many players at major European clubs, but he still managed to make them into a well-drilled solid unit.
>>
>>67389153
And if they were to turn on citizens, it would be total anarchy which is exactly what I was fucking saying.

That would be like the last ditch effort gambit of a dying regime, because once that cat is out of the bag theres no going back. It woudnt be some quick and clean operation where they completely take over
>>
>>67389160

If you're not a chick, than you must have been castrated, and if you weren't castrated, then you might as well go ahead and chop em' off, because they aren't doing you any good.
>>
>>67389215

?

the point is if you have a growth disorder like messi you're allowed to take roids, women should be allowed to roid as well to make up the strength gap with men

assuming that the idea of women and men playing professionally on the same team is realistic
>>
>>67389206

You can thank all the submissive male eunuchs that didn't have the courage to tell those bitches NO back in the day for that.
>>
I know the wage gap meme is popular, but in reality the women should be getting more. The men play for their national team but almost all of them make a good salary at their clubs. They play less NT matches because... every national team is accountable to the clubs in case they mess something up.

Consider, for the women there is literally no backup option. The NT is the bulk of the money they make, and they play like 15/20 friendlies a year and travel around like the Harlem Globetrotters to make some money.

This is no excuse however. They had an agreement (a weak one) and start crying because they got murdered in negotiations. For all the crying, the US Federation is holding steady and playing hardball. So all they have to do is build a case and negotiate, maybe get public sentiment on their side to help.

This "WNT made more money" meme is half-false, half-true. False because it's just one year they made more money due to WC, but true because while the MNT actually has to test themselves, play proper competition, and travel, the WNT just stays at home to play 20 matches against meme outsider opponents to make a living.

t. someone who follows US soccer intently
>>
>>67389231
this is a massive fuckin meme the world, and some of our most ignorant Americans believe.

The 2014 US squad was probably the most talented we've ever had and if results were solely due to the run of play we deserved probably 1 point (Portugal).

US teams have ALWAYS been a well-drilled solid unit no matter who is on the team. And if anything, Klinsmann has destroyed that "well-drilled solid unit" the last 2 years to the point that we've lost to Guatemala and Jamaica, which has never ever happened before.
>>
>>67389290
>so submissive that he'd allow chicks to use roids' to try to maintain parity with men

Why not just let the men use roids and bring the game up to an even higher level?
>>
>>67389397
Yeah I've not really followed the US team since then, so maybe he has fucked it up.

Which players made the 2014 squad the most talented you've ever had? Off the top of my head, the only player I can think of who would even possibly get into a top team is Bradley. A few of the others like Yedlin and Altidore are good enough to make it to a top league, but pretty shit when they get there. Am I missing anyone important out? Dempsey was genuinely very good but a little old in 2014, and Julian Green might be good in the future but is too young now.
>>
>>67389423

how is it submissive to let women compete by bringing them up to the men's level?
>>
>>67387270
>women soccer players get payed the same as men
>teams can't afford their wages cause no one is watching the games in the 1st place
>league declares bankruptcy

I lack anger
>>
>>67389397
You're retarded. Our 2014 team was one of the worst. Right next to 2006. We practically had no strikers since Dozy died and Dempsey couldnt handle the workload. We also conceded reckless goals and had a shit tier defense.
>>
How come these SJW aren't campaigning for WNBA players to be paid the same as NBA players?
>>
>>67388953
>C+
>>
But the women's team does actually draw a bigger audience than the men's and they actually win stuff. I think the only thing holding them back is that no one can take them serious because of Hope Solos roastie
>>
>>67389485
>thinking women can ever be brought up to the men's level
>not a submissive eunuch

Pick one.
>>
Have the men's team said anything about this at all? Would love to see them issue a public challenge to the women's team, seeing as the women's team seems to be so keen on denigrating them publicly.
>>
I'm surprised the US doesn't try putting the women's national teams stars on their men teams crest for "equality"
>>
>>67389517

this. not to mention klinsy left off our best player because he was afraid of looking like a cuck

our 2002 team was the best and the world cup results bear that out. best experience-youth ratio, best team-mindset, best defense.

klinsmann teams look like a bunch of strangers playing together because they are, klinsmann plays a ton of young players and revolves them around looking for the best technical players even though the US has never needed technical players because we had grit and a real team playing together that went toe-to-toe with germany in the 2002 quarterfinals.
>>
>>67389231
Yeah Bob Bradley basically did the same thing
>>
>>67389518
Because even they know thats completely ludicrous
>>
>>67389517
HMMMMMMM, I wonder why people unanimously agreed that in 2014 the team had the deepest roster ever, yet a certain manager fucked it up badly by not bringing a certain player, playing bad tactics, and getting dominated in every single match... relying on American Grit and getting credit for something that was always there..
>>
>>67389552
tickets to women's events are cheaper and they make less from selling the television rights

I think the women should get paid relative to what the men get paid. If they were to generate more revenue then I would believe that paying women more than men would be the just thing to do.

but they don't so it's moot
>>
>>67389517
What? The 2006 team was in the top 5 of FIFA rankings before the tournament.
>>
>>67389578

By not considering competition with women as a possibility you've already submitted yourself as someone afraid that their own natural ability isn't good enough to beat a women.
>>
>>67389598
I'd like to see that, but only if the men didn't hold back and played them the same way they would a male team.

Nothing like a good ol' fashioned ass whipping to instill a little humility in a person.
>>
>>67388789
You know remember the girl that tried out to kick for the eagles and got injured after only 2 attempts that went a sum total of 30 yards
>>
>>67389682

Bitch, we don't waste our time playing with CHILDREN either, do we?

No, pumpkin, we don't.
>>
>>67389659
>muh fifa rankings
this sport might not be for you
>>
>>67389690
I just don't see how these incredibly privileged athletes have the balls to ground their argument in things like 'effort' - as if service and factory workers around the country didn't get paid far less for working much harder, all without the perks of a celebrity lifestyle. It would be fair enough if their game were more popular (although it isn't) and they were arguing about sports economics, but to say they deserve it for their hard work is laughable.
>>
>>67389470
the most depth ever. 2 competent CBs (Besler and Cameron) and 2 more that could slot in with no problem (Brooks and Gonzalez)

The most talented midfield with tons of options from defensive stalwart (Beckerman) to guys who could do a bit of everything (, Jones, Bradley).

Guys who could fill in everywhere to the point that Klinsmann was playing them in different positions all the time (Cameron, Johnson, Yedlin)

Two serviceable midfielders that served a purpose (Zusi, Bedoya) along with the backbone of the attack (Dempsey, Altidore) and leaving Donovan out was obviously a massive mistake after Altidore got injured and his beloved Euro meme players had to be put in (Johansson who was a massive flop)

In 2010, 2006, 2002 there was never this variety of players and the lineups were consistent. In 2014 cause we have such a shit manager who doesn't know what he's doing a bunch of players were just played all over the place and switched every match, meaning the team never got a rhythm at any time and consequently got dominated for 75% of the minutes they played.
>>
File: 1447772909981.jpg (57 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1447772909981.jpg
57 KB, 650x487
Everyone knows bitches cant do shit other than SUCK. DICK.
>>
>>67389760
>I just don't see how these incredibly privileged athletes have the balls to ground their argument in things like 'effort'

They do it because females are genetically predisposed to be self centered and greedy, as it helps ensure the survival of their children.

This predisposition impacts pretty much ALL of their decision making, which is why they have been prevented from making decisions that impact society as a whole for millenia, until now, in this day and age of submissive eunuchs.

Men are far more capable of making rational decisions that benefit society as a whole, even if it discriminates against themselves. Women don't share this capability and will gladly fuck over everyone in society if they think it will benefit them.

This is merely an example of how this manifests in the world of sport.
>>
>>67389748
The 2006 team had way better players like prime Donovan and Beasley, not to mention veterans from the 2002 team. Also young Dempsey, and a competent forward like McBride. Brad Davis started against Germany ffs.
>>
>>67389598
yes, there have been snarky tweets all over the place desu.

donovan, bedoya, altidore, and i think another few that didn't get the publicity the first two did. if they havent said it straight up, they've certainly hinted or joked about it.
>>
File: 1296643101977.png (87 KB, 608x580) Image search: [Google]
1296643101977.png
87 KB, 608x580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgdN8yVMIPk

this is the kind of teams they "won" their medals and WCs against.

this is the kind of competition they face when they play international matches.

all of their trophies are 100% meaningless. they should be grateful they're even getting paid at all.

greedy fucking whores.
>>
>>67389748
>fifa rankings dont count meme

please guy, i know you're trying to sound smart but try harder
>>
File: women.jpg (255 KB, 601x918) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
255 KB, 601x918
>>67389934
Anyone who has ever seriously studied history knows that any society in human history that has given women too much influence has collapsed or been overrun by invaders relatively shortly after.

There is not a single exception to this in all of recorded history.
>>
The Daily Show has devolved into such neoliberal shit now

They have to appeal to women and SJWs because they're shilling so hard for Shillary that if they didn't their entire core demographic would stop watching (which is what happened)
>>
smells like /v/ in here desu
>>
>>67387270

>tfw no alex morgan gf
>>
File: 1447787652823.jpg (5 KB, 164x200) Image search: [Google]
1447787652823.jpg
5 KB, 164x200
>>67390032
Seriously the get paid to play around with their friends in a sport they love.

And they are paid WAY more than some construction worker or asphalt layer that busts his ass doing manual labor 40+ hours a week and actually keeps society fucking running.
These stupid bitches are making 6 figure salaries to kick a ball around against sub-high school level competition....
And they are still bitching?

Shut the FUCK up you stupid CUNTS
>>
>>67390050
That's exactly what's happening in the U.S. and in Europe today.
>>
>>67390052
>now
>>
>>67390120
Yes.

Just be ready for whatever is coming. I think at this point anyone with a brain knows massive violence and instability is right around the corner in some way shape or form
Even my retarded boomer grandparents are stocking up on food and ammo 'just in case.'
>>
>>67390131
It was always liberal shit, but now it's neoliberal shit. Stewart was at least sympathetic to the economic left. Noah is economically a Reaganite

>Not understanding economic theory
>>
>>67390050
Catherine the Great?
Maggie Thatcher?
Indra Gandhi?
Golda Mier?
Elizabeth I?
Queen Anne?

That is just so wrong it's ridiculous, go back to wizard chan
>>
>>67388863
you're here forever blah blah blah
>>
>>67390217
>One exceptional and capable women rising up is the same as society as a whole giving women influence

Ive spent more time studying history than you probably have in the entirety of your schooling.
>>
>>67390246
I majored in history... I know my shit
>>
>>67390217
not even remotely the same thing and you know it.

i dont think anyone has a problem with actual intelligent and capable women having power, the problem comes when every half retarded hoe that can be swayed with a teary eyed logical fallacy is allowed to control policy
>>
File: WE.png (59 KB, 1080x252) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
59 KB, 1080x252
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: u16 usa.png (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
u16 usa.png
42 KB, 500x333
>watching liberal non-sense

fuck off
>>
>>67390265
Ask for a refund on your tuition then.
>>
>>67390246
Seriously, you sound like you think you're an expert, give me one example of a society falling because of feminism?
>>
>>67390178
do you go out and spew these buzzwords?
>>
>>67390323
neoliberalism isn't a buzzword
>>
>>67390032
kek

>they literally don't know the basic rules yet they play/ref in the WC
>>
>>67390374
yes it is you faggot.
>>
>>67387808
>see WNBA top plays video
>top comment is you need to kill this shit and feed africa
>>
>>67390290

That's just it.

Even the smart ones are so fucking selfish that they'd rather see a bunch of retarded women in office if it means that THEY can be in office too....

They don't care about society, they care about themselves.

Meanwhile, men have been sacrificing themselves in war and discriminating against themselves for the benefit of society since....forever.
>>
>>67388155
>>67388097
daily show went downhill when obongo came in office and criticizing the president would be racist
>>
>>67390510
I honestly think the normies are waking up slowly.

The liberal media really overplayed their hand this past year and a half
>>
>>67390306
The United States of America.

Western Europe.

South Africa.

Rhodesia.

Rome.

There's countless examples today, and throughout history, that clearly demonstrate that the popular decisions made by women lead directly to the destruction of any given society.

"Diversity" is the term being used to champion women's issues, and it's importing the very foreigners that will disassemble western Europe and north America.
>>
>Female soccer player** viciously beats someone
>gets a pass and better endorsement deals

>Male football player** is accused of viciously beating someone after reaching out to the police first
>vilified, teams won't touch him, and massive loss of endorsements

**names redacted for reasons
>>
>>67390546
It's always been a leftist shill show, dude.
>>
>>67390670
At least Stewart could actually be clever at times.

Now its just pure unadulterated shit.
>>
>>67390602
>The United States of America.
Still the most powerful country in the world

>Western Europe
Still extremely wealthy and powerful

>South Africa
>Rhodesia
Not much feminism there women's rights are non existent in virtually all of africa, not all black people are women, also South Africa today is more powerful and a bigger global power than it was under apartheid

>Rome
There was never a strong women's movement in Rome, it was all male dominated
>>
>>67387270
>lol the men's side has so many less achivements than BIG STRONG DYKEMERICANS
>doesn't point out the fact that USMNT U-15s beat the USWNT 9-2

Wew lade, wew
>>
>>67390747
even a turkroach has more brains than a libtard
>>
There's no law preventing women from playing men's football so maybe they could try to join male teams to get in on that sweet dosh? No bar lowering though, only ability and hard work will decide if they make the team or not. True Equality.
>>
>>67387673
The heads of state of Hollywood have learned the ingenuity of propagating their agenda through satirical means, therefore grounds for criticism and divisiveness against their position can be hidden under the guise of "comedy". It is both a passive aggressive and successful vehicle because it is infallible when and since no one calls them out on it
>>
>>67390788
lol women never want 'true equality'
>>
>>67390602
>"Diversity" is the term being used to champion women's issues
This is what baffles me, most other races treat their women a lot worse than white men do. I should know, domestic abuse is a major issue in my country (and actual domestic abuse, not some verbal nonsense). So why are they trying to bring these people in who would just treat women even worse?
>>
>>67390900
Women subconsciously want to be dominated and put in their place.

Feminism was just one giant 'shit test' and white men failed MISERABLY
>>
>>67390708
>Still the most powerful country in the world
Can't defend its own military from faggotry and feminists.
Trillions of dollars in debt to foreign nations.
"Powerful".

>Still extremely wealthy and powerful
Can't defend their borders from the invasion of millions of Asians and Africans.

>>South Africa
>>Rhodesia
Destroyed because of "muh equality" and "muh diversity" cries from the cucked nations of the west.

>>Rome
Adopted the same feminist "equality" practices and "muh programs" approach perpetrated on the west today, leading to unchecked immigration, and blatant political pandering.
>>
>>67391178
I'm not even gonna start

You're clearly trolling
>>
>>67390923
>Women subconsciously want to be dominated and put in their place.

Lead. They want to be lead. A good leader can provide motivation without having to "dominate" those they lead, however, a good leader also recognizes when they NEED to "dominate" those they lead.

>Feminism was just one giant 'shit test' and white men failed MISERABLY

Yup.

Women constantly test men to see if they are actually leaders, as that's what they are biologically designed to do. Men today fail that test miserably, and allow women to walk all over them. Women are essentially at war with men in the west today, and they know that if they complain loud enough, and throw tantrums like children, the cowardly men will simply cave in rather than beat their asses like the spoiled children they are.

If it wasn't for the all the "god" bullshit, Islam would actually look pretty good, because at least their men aren't afraid of keeping their women in check.
>>
File: USASOCCERWomenMen.jpg (67 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
USASOCCERWomenMen.jpg
67 KB, 600x439
Even if they were able to beat the men 20-0 it wouldn't matter

They barely make money compared to the men's team
>>
>>67391304
Don't you have some Palestinian land to steal, or some foreign politicians to bribe, Avi?
>>
>>67391304
>the jew comes through with the financial data

;)
>>
>>67390217
>Maggie Thatcher?
Is responsible for virtually every problem this continent has by introducing neoliberal politics. Not a great example.
>>
>>67391285
It looks like Islam will be taking over Europe regardless.
Thus proving >>67390050 to be correct.
>>
File: JaJa.jpg (110 KB, 630x488) Image search: [Google]
JaJa.jpg
110 KB, 630x488
USWNT should make more. The reason USMNT may make more, or anything significant for that fact, is that they play Mexico. At least once a year the play, whether it's in shit tier money match, or qualifying. Otherwise no one would care about the German 2nd division the US fields. Shit this year with Copa America they will surely have a record year, but not because they deserve it.
>>
>>67391285
>Women are essentially at war with men in the west today

Its crazy how much we've all been turned against each other... fuck the world could be so SO much more than this.
>>
>>67388062
If that happened in the men's divegrass team that guy would be stoned to death by the media
>>
isn't the pay for national duty peanuts compared to what you get playing for a club anyway?

hence why so many english players don't give a shit about playing for england
>>
>>67387270

If I were a news anchor, and I were interviewing any of the women behind this lawsuit, I would ask them one single question, then end the interview after their response:

If the USWNT played the USMNT in a 90 minute soccer game, how would that game turn out?

* drops mic *
>>
>>67391587
You know how most Americans say we don't give a shit about the MlelS? Try to imagine the infinitesimal shit they give about the """""""Women's"""""""""" """"soccer""""" """"""league"""""""
>>
>>67391587
IIrc, Spain players gained about 650,000€ in the 2010 WC for winning it
if we divide it by 7 games, is less of what they make in 7 games for their clubs
>>
>>67388334

If they got crushed by U-17 teams...That's really the most realistic option. :(
>>
>>67389066

That's why a male tennis player representative demanded that women and men play seperate tournaments. They called him a sexist bigot, lel.
>>
>>67389206
>This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You get it, champ.
>>
>>67389784

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

:^)
>>
>>67391254

>all this triggering
>>
>>67391304
oy vey these statistics are misogynist
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.