[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, Connor McGregor is a fucking boss. Not that he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-10-04-50.png (270 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-10-04-50.png
270 KB, 540x960
Holy shit, Connor McGregor is a fucking boss.

Not that he's gunna have ANY chance at winning, butbhe just took a giant shit on UFC. Good. Fuck MMA and fuck Dana White especially.

This fight will be shit tier though.
>>
in before he fights berto for the second time
or calls out de la hoya now he's finally not a threat anymore
>>
>>67385790
when he is being out defended he will throw some fast kicks and end it, take the loss on rule violation but brag endlessly about knocking out floyd.

also he would get a massive payday to further piss off the ufc
>>
>>67385790
>Fuck MMA

No.

>and fuck Dana White especially.

Yes.

Holy shit, Cloner, what are you doing.

Imagine if he gets that lucky punch.

Lol who am I kidding, Mayweather is gonna make him look like the amateur he is.
>>
>>67385863
the dana white meme ended for me when he gave himself his own tv show
>>
>>67385863
Mayweather has a solid Chin.
>>
>>67385856
>implying Connor will kick fast enough to catch Money May

Not going to happen.
>>
>>67386309
but when he eats that left hand he will know
>>67386331
that is what I am implying
>>
>>67386353
Marcos Maidana Miguel Cotto, Old half retired Mosley and old Pacqiuao have 100% more punching power than Connor McGregor.
>>
>>67386353
Kek no
>>
would this fight be closer if it was kickboxing? mma rules conor would win obviously and boxing rules mayweathers gonna do his stupid mayweather shit to get a result
>>
>>67387604
Conor wins anything but straight boxing
>>
>>67387604
You guys severely overrated McGregor.
>>
>>67385790
kek you fucking mark
>this is how conard keeps his attention whoring name in the news
>>
>>67385790
Floyd wont do it.

McGregor has NO fear and will fight anyone. Floyd always made sure never to fight someone he could lose against until it was too late.
>>
>>67387672
Nigga Connor McGregor literally has 0 chance to beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match you fucking stupid?

>>67387660
Dana white said he's not.
>>
>>67387762
You're wrong, though. One of the tenets of fighting is there is always someone out there better than you.

Maybe you aren't as big a fan as you think?
>>
File: wew.jpg (55 KB, 412x508) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
55 KB, 412x508
>millionaire
>wears ugly, shitty reeboks just for more sponsor bux
this nigger is thrifty
>>
>>67386412

>Miguel Cotto
>old Pacqiuao

Doubtful.
>>
>>67387604
>and boxing rules mayweathers gonna do his stupid mayweather shit to get a result

Mayweather finishes him inside 3 rounds.

>>67387628

Nah.
>>
>>67387797
>One of the tenets of fighting is there is always someone out there better than you.

That someone isn't Cloner.
>>
>>67387762
>Dana white said he's not
that's the point, this potato faggot and his gay entourage have a habit of making shit up.
>>
>>67387819
Nigga its the truth.

Dude you seriously think if Connor had any boxing ability he would be fighting in UFC for a cheap old Jew like Dana White? Fuck no.

Cotto and Pacqiuao would law McGregor out. Floyd would completely embarrass him. Don't be fucking stupid. A boxers punch takes a giant shit on an MMA fighters punch. We all laugh at MMA striking. Its a joke.
>>
>>67387797
That someone is Gennady Golovkin or Eroll Spence or Danny Garcia. Not Connor Feather Fist McGregor not in a boxing match at least, and probably with some MMA training Floyd dominates him in the octagon as well.

McGregor is a fucking meme get out of here
>>
>>67387871

Conor is bigger and has more natural power than Pac and Cotto.

Mosley and Maidana are different.
>>
>>67387894
>and probably with some MMA training Floyd dominates him in the octagon as well.

KEK

Floyd ain't 21 bub.
>>
>>67387894
>>67387842
I see what you're saying, but your argument is just based on how "not good" a boxer Conor is. I disagree.

Nate Diaz probably has a stronger chin than Mayweather. Can we agree to that? And Conor looked like he could win the fight. He definitely wasn't ready, and Nate schooled him, but it was winnable and we can all see that, including Nate post-fight who said Conor wasn't ready to stand on that mountain.

Why couldn't he tag Mayweather with a few combinations? A typical boxer will never beat Mayweather (if the timing isnt right, thanks for ducking fights), he's a genius in the ring and gym. But Conor? Now there's the chaos I needed to see. I have something to believe in.
>>
So, we're all aware that Conor is still under contract with the UFC and couldn't do this even if he wanted to, right?
>>
McGregor uses body movements Floyd isnt prepared for. He will knock him out. He's a young power hitter in his prime. Or in the 12th round he'll kick him in the fucking face
>>
Tired of this cunt now. Want to see him get his face caved in.
>>
He's to heavy. Different weight classes entirely.
>>
>>67388566
There is no fucking way that happens.
>>
>>67387805

Those look like what the retarded kids in high school used to wear.
>>
The potato was outboxed by Nate Diaz, how would he Even deal with money may weather?
>>
>>
>>67388526
>Why couldn't he tag Mayweather with a few combinations?

Because he is a horrid boxer and Mayweather is elusive as hell even for the best.
>>
>>67387672
>>67388406
>>67388566
lmaooooo
>>
>>67387805
>norway
>waits 100 years to open a box full of nothing
>>
>>67387871
>A boxers punch takes a giant shit on an MMA fighters punch. We all laugh at MMA striking. Its a joke.
You can't directly compare the two. If you stand in a pure boxing stance in the octagon you'll get lit up. In a Ring you're safer because you don't need to worry about takedowns, elbows, and kicks.
>>
>>67391229

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
>>
>>67391275
Tim Sylvia ain't even good, bro. The UFC is mostly a joke.
>>
>>67385790
Are you actually dumb enough to think this is happening and that Conor hasn't already damaged his brand?
>>
this fight literally won't happen

(it would be floyd 12-0 if it did)
>>
>>67391229
>you can't directly compare the two

Yes you can douchebag I just did. Boxers striking takes giant shit on MMA strikers lol
>>
>mayweather comes back to fight an mma fighter
>mcgregor somehow schedules a boxing match while under ufc contract
>mcgregor winning a boxing match with mayweather
>mayweather winning a mma fight with mcgregor

all things that will never happen
>>
>>67391666
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about if you think just punching is better than punching, kicking, elbowing, and kneeing. Along with thinking you could actually box in a cagefight and do fine
>>
>>67387805
>>millionaire

hmm, i dunno desu
>>
>>67391778
that's not what he's saying
>>
>>67391838
Yeah, what his is actually saying is "boxing punches are better because I prefer boxing and not for any actual reason"
>>
>>67391778
Okay, you clearly are like 12 years old. I'm going to report you.
>>
>>67385790
Nate crushed this niggas sanity, now he wants to fight floyd? In a boxing match?

> RIP: IP
>>
>>67388526
>nate diaz probably has a stronger chin can we agree with that

No, no we cant
>>
UFC is such an over hyped a joke.

I remember when they bought out the "D League" Strikeforce and their fighters came in and smashed the fuck out of the UFC "elite"
>>
>>67391990
Mayweather doesn't take shots to the face. He slips them with his shoulder
>>
This fight would actually get a lot of buys on the sheer spectacle factor
>>
<-- obligatory
>>
File: Mayweather 2.png (225 KB, 636x414) Image search: [Google]
Mayweather 2.png
225 KB, 636x414
>>
>>67391778
You clearly are retarded and dont understand the comparison.
Hes saying a boxer, whos trained stance gets the absolute most from a punch is much better than an mma fighters who's stance no where near generates as much power.
Hell, myth busters already proved this shit.
>>
An elite boxer will always have a shot at getting a KO against an elite MMA fighter.
An elite mma fighter will NEVER beat an elite boxer.
>>
>>67391888
Boxers punch way harder than MMA fighters . that's not up for debate.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.