[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are all you coefficient fags now? >EPL will lose a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 900x600
Where are all you coefficient fags now?

>EPL will lose a champions league spot
>they won't even get to the quarterfinals of the CL or EL
>>
No they won't, they did better than Italy.
>>
>>67373370
That's my point smartguy
>>
>>67372931
>Der Ewige Kraut
>>
Muh uber alles
>>
Plus leicester will be rekt in next year UCL.
>>
>>67383467
No idea why people think this.

Leicester will be 1st seeds, and they've got an experienced manager
>>
>>67383467
Fuck off Dinamo Zagreb
>>
>>67383585
>british education
>>
>>67383484
the only experience Ranieri has is getting sacked everywhere. They are first seed but if you take a close look at who are in pot 2 and 3 there are more than one team that can beat them.
What they did this season was great and I won't take anything away from their achievement but still, their squad is average at best bar two or three players, they have a lot of old players, shit depth and aren't used to playing two cups, the league and Europe.
>>
>>67383654
>their squad is average at best bar two or three players

You really don't understand how Leicester won the league, do you?
>>
>>67383689
by not getting any significant injuries while all the top teams shat the bed ?
Muh teamspirit only gets you so far and we won't see another season like that for a long long time.
>>
>>67372931
I'll address the elephant in the room: >we were robbed by a doped team. The Euro league is a farce. The Liverpool squad shouldn't be in the final, they should be in a prison cell!!
>>
>>67384051
honestly surprised dortmund didnt lodge a complaint, sakho scored a goal in the match, its a black and white situation and he shouldnt have been on that pitch, take a goal away from liverpool and thats that
>>
>>67384051
>It's a Bayern customer pretending to be a Dortmund customer episode
>>
>>67372931

Some german cunt was banging on last season and all this season that we would fall behind Italy even though all mathematical evidence pointed to the contrary. Haven't seen him around for a while now the stupid fucking shit. I want him to post so we can all point and laugh at him.
>>
>>67384093
Now in all seriousness, they knew it was their own fault: they were too passive in the first leg and thought they were done in the second leg after their early goals. Also it would look shabby if you file a complaint when Manchester United doesn't. And finally, I think there wasn't really any legal ground to being with.
>>
>>67383467

nexyt season leicester will blow the fuck out of the myth that the champions league is somehow 'elite' and 'difficult' when they cruise through the joke group stages and all the shitty little jfs that post on spee will be in fucking floods of tears that their precious showpony 'tournament' has been turned into an international laughing stock
>>
>>67384161
dortmund did throw it all away but since we are talking serious, i still feel its a bit wrong that there arent grounds to appeal, if teams field ineligible players, even if they were just sitting by the corner flag and did nothing it's an automatic 3-0 loss, but a player who was found to be doping and had a direct contribution to the match, just ban the player and nothing comes of the matches he was involved in, to me it's a bit silly
>>
>>67372931
If sevilla wins the EL, there will be 5 spanish teams in CL next year + Malaga or somebody will play in EL.

>b-but...but...two teams league..
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.