[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahrez staying at Leicester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (550 KB, 887x617) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
550 KB, 887x617
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/05/leicester-city-boost-as-riyad-mahrez-tells-owner-he-wants-to-sta/

now to tie down Ngolo.

Just hand us the Champions League already
>>
>>67371824
BASED RIYAD
>>
they did just win the league so why wouldn't he stay
>>
File: 663394-bigthumbnail.jpg (44 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
663394-bigthumbnail.jpg
44 KB, 450x299
>mfw da foxes win da premierl eagle AGAIN
>>
Stupid decision. Always get out as soon as possible after a meme run.
>>
>>67371856

Because money. A rich club like ManU or Chelsea could make him ten times richer.
>>
>>67371856
because leicester still aren't 'a big club'. it's not quite the same, but for the past couple of seasons, southampton have been plundered by 'big clubs' who had not performed significantly better than they had. they were sideways steps motivated by money and prestige.

that said, leicester have now developed a very unique prestige which will make it easier to hold onto players.
>>
If I were playing for Leicester I think I'd be prepared to leave this summer just because it's unlikely to ever be as good again. Would be sad to see your team whimper to nothing and be shit again after that fairytale.

Time to break up the band.
>>
How much money do I have to bet on Leicester becoming champions of the UCL to become a millionare?
>>
>>67371974
>it's unlikely to ever be as good again
>unlikely
where have i heard this before?
>>
>>67371948
>comparing Leicester to Southampton
it aint December 2015 anymore, la
>>
>>67372000
Need money for bricks and mortar?
>>
>>67371880
>>67371974
t. Typical plastic brit "fans"
>>
>>67371824
Money can do a lot of things. I'll wait.
>>
>>67371974
>still chatting chit

christ's sake you idiots never learn

leicester is legit good
>>
If Kante goes to Arsenal I'll legit hate him. Leicester are poised to win more than Arsenal next season ffs. Wenger will just rob him of his league winning mentality and turn him into a mediocre sideways pass man
>>
File: 0,,10265~13441213,00.jpg (181 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0,,10265~13441213,00.jpg
181 KB, 640x360
Heard it all before. We'll see soon.
>>
>>67372221
Delph probably realises he would at best scrape relegation survival with Villa and noped the fuck out
>>
>>67372102
>caring about a nigger
>>
>>67373086
needless racism... ebin lad
>>
>>67373179
>needless

Actually I need to put a spear chucked in their place 100% of the time.

>he doesn't enjoy being white

Sad
>>
>>67373264
>he even adopts Trump's writing mannerisms
Seek help.
>>
If he is legit good next season he will leave in the following summer because Leicester won't even finish among the top 6. Probably getting a new contract with a buyout clause so that the club are guaranteed to earn some big bucks.
>>
>>67372027
fuckin rekt
>>
>>67373310
>he slurps up liberal media's view about trump

lmaoing at you kid
>>
If mahrez stays Kante is more likely to stay. Give us the league already.
>>
Based Riyad. Never doubted him.
>>
>player likes playing and feels comfortable at the club
>club that actually believed in him and where he's a starting player
>he's retarded

I mean I wish Mahrez would go to ManU but that's a legit decision he made.
It's like asking why didnt Totti accept hundreds of offers
Bro-tier player
>>
File: screencap01.jpg (33 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
screencap01.jpg
33 KB, 600x1067
>>67371824

> tfw
>>
>>67372221
Delph has Sherwood as a manager in team that finished 16th and was told that Benteke would stay,

Totally comparable to Mahrez who has just won the league
>>
I just learned that the term soccer originated in England. Why do you all get so salty when we call it that? I agree that naming American football was kind of dumb though. Should be called 'hand and sometimes foot prolate-spheroid' instead
>>
>>67374308
>Should be called 'hand and sometimes foot prolate-spheroid' instead

Handegg is enough.
>>
>>67371824
>implying he isnt literally going to pull a hazard become shit
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (88 KB, 517x617) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
88 KB, 517x617
RIYAD RIYAD
RIYAD RIYAD
RIYAD RIYAD MAHREZ
>>
>>67371948
Leicester are a big club now, the big 4 of the EPL for the next decade will be

>Leicester, the new Manchester United
>Spurs, the new Liverpool
>West Ham, the new Chelsea
>Arsenal, same old Arsenal
>>
>>67374451
Not
>City, the new Arsenal, Pep the new Wenger
>>
>>67374366
mahrez is a key playmaker, if he goes, lester goes
>>
>>67371824
Where could he even go that isn't a step down?
>>
>>67371914
and leicester is owned by hobos.
>>
just fyi to leicester fans, I know of at least three Evertonians (one with 20 tickets, one with 10 and one with 4) who are staying in Leicester tonight and are going to play father christmas and give everton away tickets out for face value.

also, there is loads on twitter giving them away for face value

obviously there are some knob heads selling them for a fortune (in the same way there are some knob head leicester fans doing the same)

but be on the look out for any scousers in pubs tonight, that is where the ticket give aways will be

as soon as I find out what pubs, I will let you know
>>
>>67371824
Good lad. They can't beat you so why join them?
>>
>>67372027
kek
>>
>>67383835
>just fyi to leicester fans
heh
good one
>>
>>67374451
>Leicester are a big club now
Nah, they're not. Blackburn didn't magically become a big club after winning the PL either.

>wah but times have changed a-and
Save it until next season.
>>
>>67371824
They need to invest heavily to face all the competitions they have ahead.
>>
How much money is the lad on already? Surely hes setup for life. If hes doing what he loves with his mates what is 10x more money going to do?
>>
Pretty much every single one of these players has been made at Leicester. They were all literally whos from french second division and the championship before, now they're world famous. They're at least gonna stay on for a bit, if only for the fact that it's evident the group chemistry played an enormous part. A bunch of nobodies doesn't just become elite unless there's something good about them as a group. Even though Mahrez is one of the members who could easily do well outside of the group, there are more reasons to stay than leave, and most of you are just assuming he's a money hungry pig who has no feelings for the game or the story he's been a part of
>>
>>67371948
but it's different than it used to be
the new TV deal gives every team big bucks, you won't see one-year wonders have to sell off their best players just to stay afloat any more

Leicester literally picked the best possible time to emerge out of nowhere
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.