[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see from their inevitable movie, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: leicester.jpg (236 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
leicester.jpg
236 KB, 620x387
What would you like to see from their inevitable movie, /sp/?

Personally I'd enjoy seeing a full LOTR remake with the squad re-enacting the scenes word-for-word.

>ranieri as gandalf
>mahrez carrying vardy up to mount doom
>drink-imir sacrificing himself for the greater good
>huth and fuchs bantz as merry and pippin
>wes leading the siege on the black gate (etihad)

This shit basically writes itself.
>>
File: 1399327679703.jpg (30 KB, 293x331) Image search: [Google]
1399327679703.jpg
30 KB, 293x331
>kane as gollum / smeagle
>>
wasigimli having kill count matches against legozaki might be fun.
>>
I just want a good documentary going game-by-game with interviews about the players' life stories in-between
>>
>>67371136
>west brom slaughtering the spud masses at minas tirith, King Pulis falls valiantly
>army of once-great fallen kings (chelski) arrive just in time to finish the job
>>
>>67371742
i have this
http://sendvid.com/goch83pw
>>
File: Wes Moragorn.jpg (30 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Wes Moragorn.jpg
30 KB, 620x413
SONS OF LIFELONGS! OF THAT DRUNK GUY ON 606! MY BROTHERS! I SEE IN YOUR EYES THE SAME FEAR THAT WOULD TAKE THE HEART OF ME!

A DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF MEMES FAILS, WHEN WE FORSAKE OUR PIZZAS AND GO BACK TO BEING FULL-TIME PLUMBERS.

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY.

AN HOUR OF BIG CLUBS AND SHATTERED FAIRYTALES WHEN THE AGE OF MEMES COMES CRASHING DOWN!

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

THIS DAY WE FIGHT!

BY ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR IN THIS GOOD TEAM, I BID YOU STAND! MEN OF THE FOX!

FOR RANIERI!
>>
>>67371742
this is almost exactly what you're looking for:
http://video.genfb.com/625690654250408

and this, to a lesser extent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCDfNrCMZg
>>
Trainspotting but with Vardy stealing the Cup from those guys played by guys in Arse, Spuds and City masks
>>
>>67371136
i want a movie that is going to be a legit good movie, and to show the darker side of Vardy's struggle etc.

I would absolutely hate if it ends up being some Hollywood american football/basketball little kids fairytale movie.

I want it to be like The Damned United.
>>
>>67374109
>http://video.genfb.com/625690654250408
just needs updating now they have won it
>>
Idris Elba as Jamie Vardy.
>>
Van Diesel as Kante
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.