[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Houston Rockets should blow the team up and move to Seattle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Seattle_SuperSonics_logo.png (81 KB, 307x325) Image search: [Google]
Seattle_SuperSonics_logo.png
81 KB, 307x325
The Houston Rockets should blow the team up and move to Seattle. There is no saving them.
>>
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/spd-to-seek-more-arrests-in-may-day-violence-damage/
>>
>>67368498
>>>/pol/
>>
>>67368446

I dont see them leaving anytime soon.
>>
Teams should only be moved if they routinely draw less than 10000 fans per game. The rockets still average more than 15k per game
>>
>>67368446
thats a funny way to spell the clippers
>>
>There is no saving them
Yeah, and that includes moving them to a market that averaged 35% attendance
>>
File: 4561068406840846.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
4561068406840846.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>67368446
>and move to Seattle

I can think of dozens of other cities that deserve an NBA team more.
>>
Move an established NBA team that has good fan attendance, in the fourth most populated city in the United States, who's population continues to grow, to the heroin infested Northwest. I've been triggered by an autist.
>>
why dont we just blow up seattle instead?
>>
>>67377080
/threas
>>
>>67368446
Not happening m8. Seattle has no arena (KeyArena was the main reason why the original Sonics moved to OKC and became the Thunder in 2008). Houston does (the Toyota Center), and the Rockets aren't planning a move soon. End of that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.