[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: Chssj6-WkAANV3D.jpg large.jpg (81 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Chssj6-WkAANV3D.jpg large.jpg
81 KB, 1024x576
JUST
>>
Why no Jonas?
>>
>67366699
>oscshit btfo

thank you based dunga
>>
Why Brazil always make the official list so early for every tournament?
>>
>>67366801
We have other thriving young talents to nurture like Ricardo Oliveira.
>>
pretty godly midfield
>>
>>67366822
Give the agents some more time to leverage "brazilian national level players" and make some good youtube clips.
>>
>No Bobby F
>>
>all these literally who's

we're gonna rape you sudacas and win the group
>>
>>67366931
>we
>>
Is Casemiro elite?
>>
>>67367064
Yep, definitely
>>
Where is Marcelo?
>>
>>67366699
it's still 7-1 day every day
>>
>>67367153
t. Real fan
>>
>>67366699
But all the ads were featuring neymar
>>
>>67366699
This isn't that bad he can see what he has for the Olympics
>>
>>67367153

Remember you can use 3 NT players for the olympics team. I guess Dunga will use Marcelo, Neymar and... i dont know.
>>
>no based fernandinho
>expecting any cover for the back 4
7-1
>>
>>67367479
fernandinho played the 7-1
>>
>>67367439
David Luiz?

Using Marcelo isn't a bad decision t.bh, plenty of good Brazilian LBs. Though Dunga fucked up by taking Douglas Santos over Alex Sandro.
>>
File: hulk vs paraguay.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
hulk vs paraguay.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>67366699
correct call-tier
>Diego Alves (should be starter)
>Ederson
>Douglas Costa
>Casemiro
>Filipe
>Miranda
>Dani
>Alisson
>Marquinhos
>Gil
>Lucas Lima
>Coutinho
>Willian
>R. Augusto

questionable-tier
>Luiz Gustavo
>Rodrigo Caio
>Elias
>Gabriel (why not Firmino?)
>Fabinho
>D. Santos (why not Alex Sandro?)
>Rafinha (injured for most of the season, Lucas Moura showed more service)

just GTFO already-tier
>Ricardo Oliveira (Santos beat the record of penalties taken last season, Dunga is too dumb to recognize that and only sees his number of goals)
>Hulk (.webm related)

Bonus for no David Luiz or Kaká
>>
>>67369030
Isn't Hulk basically a meme over there? They call him Hulkie and mention his ass a lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>no Mosquito
>no Bacteria
>>
>>67369030
That's why Hulk is such a valuable asset with his versatility. You can easily play him as a defender as well.
>>
>>67369185
he's a talentless roided-up meme
complete joke, can't believe he still gets called
>>
>>67369030
Agree. Coutinho and Filipe Luis especially have been great over the past 3 months.
Will based Lazio dribble man ever get a call up?
>>
>>67369030
That was a more of a Dunga fuckup (as usual) than hulk.

Hulk is one-footed and shoots exclusively with his left. The main aspect of his game are his powerful shots.

Dunga goes and puts him on the fucking left.
>>
why does Brazil want to use their better players for Olympics?

yes I know the Centenary is a meme cup but isn't olympic soccer even more memeer?
>>
>>67369273
felipe anderson is eligible for the olympics, no?
I believe he'll play it.
>>
I barely recognize half those players. Why is Brazilian football so shit lads?
>>
>>67369322
Corruption
>>
>>67369316
Should be. I don't recall him ever getting any NT time. I'm just a huge Lazio fan and I want to see him play some international games.
>>
>>67369308
olympic gold medal is the only official football tournament we haven't won, including every single youth tournament like U17 World Cup or U20 South American championship and all that crap.
>>
>>67369322
tbqh that's just you being a summer casual
>>
>>67369403
I see. well good luck to you guys
>>
>>67369400
afaik he was doing poorly in the first half of the season, don't know if he stepped up his game yet. Still, he's a starter in the U23.
Might be benched for Neymar though.
>>
Why the fuck are you calling old man Renato Augusto up now when you ignored him back when he was actually good?
>>
>>67367153
>>67367439
dunga haven't been calling up marcelo and didnt call him because they have a quarrel
that's the only reason
>>
>>67369464
>28
>old man
>>
>>67369464
That's a mistake.

He had his best season ever last year, better than anything he ever played for Neverkusen.

China and >Schalke buth bid on him this January, he was about to return to the Bundas until the chinks offered more money.

And he was unironically MOTM against Paragay a month ago.
>>
>>67369608
both*
>>
>>67369322
dunga
>>
>>67369308
some people made this a big deal here because brazil doesnt have it
it means nothing, argies have 2 and couldn't' care less and it's not even relevant.. but brazil doesn't have it
>>
>>67369464
the same reason gil's there
>>
>>67369543
Yeah, that's like 2-4 years from attacking midfielders retiring from international duty and playing in MLS.
>>
>>67370252
more like 4-6.
28 is the peak of a lot midfielders.
>>
>>67370834
average amfs yeah

brazilian ones no
>>
We only care about olympics.
>>
>>67371051
Rivaldo won the wold cup at 30yo. I think it's fair to say that was the peak of his career.
Of course physical peak is reached by 25 for hormonal reasons.
>>
>>67366699
where the fuck is Ganso?
>>
>>67372833
at home probably?
>>
Alves
Alves-Marquinhos-Miranda-Luis
Rafinha-Casemiro-Coutinho
Willian-Hulk-Costa

Could be worse? So this means you're bringing Nerman and also Marcelo to the olympics again? And who else?
>>
>>67374065
>Marcelo
nope
>>
>>67366699

>Soccer
>Allison, Mirandi,, Dani, Gabriel

sounds about right.
Ugly bitches though
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.