[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't he been signed yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 02_07205747_3df8a9_2786763a.jpg (280 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
02_07205747_3df8a9_2786763a.jpg
280 KB, 1500x1500
Why hasn't he been signed yet?
>>
Because no teams he wants wants him and viceversa.

Italian teams can't afford him, are not good enough, Juve could but they are ok with Allegri because he lets the board do what they want.
In Spain, Atletico are more than happy with Simeone, he can't go to Real or Barça for obvious reasons.
In England, City prefered Poop, Chelsea just fired him and no one else has the money he wants.

What's left are PSG and United. Fuck knows what's wrong with United but they, apparently, decided to give Van Gaal one more year. PSG is the only team that could give him a job.
>>
>>67363303
It's all hilariously depressing.
>>
>>67363303
Would Mou ever want to manage PSG?
He's competitive, that league isn't. He'd kill himself out of boredom.

I think he should manage Portugal NT after the Euros.
>>
>>67363206
Apparently he said that he wants to be manager now and wants to be able to masturbate anywhere on the faculty and have fail ani clean it up with only one sheet of toilet paper. If he cheats and uses more, it's laps for the lads.

He has also requested that he be driven to MC Donald's every Tuesday,and is allowed to purcashe any extra value meal, and go large and get a flury and Carrick must pay each time and also help him urinate if he needs to go at MC donalda.

Fellani was up for it,the club was happy with his demands, but Carrick said he will not step foot inside MC Donald's as it's shit food etc so the deal is off
>>
>>67363326
Just goes to show how much these appointments are down to timing. Imagine if LVG missed out on the CL and got fired in 2015, Klopp could be managing United right now.
>>
>>67363303
Valencia?
Milan, if they get new owner?
Everton?

His choices are limited, he has to ether take a 'weaker' team or take a year off like ancelotti
>>
mou should manage dirtmund, try and bring some competitiveness to bundes for once now that kloppo is gone
tuchel is bretty good though
>>
>>67363350
>He's competitive, that league isn't. He'd kill himself out of boredom.
Bullshit, Serie A wasn't competitive at all when he joined. Inter were on a run of 3 straight titles and their biggest opponents were struggling after getting back from Serie B
>>
>>67363206
He is a ticking time bomb. Great manager for 3 years though
>>
Celtic. Shock the bus parking world.
>>
>>67363408
>valencia
I think there was a story in the papers about this. I don't see him going there though.

>milan
Maybe, but it would be like betraying Inter. Is he enough of a cunt to do so?

>everton
lel

>>67363350
If I were him, I would. Statpad with a couple of league titles, rebuild your image, have all the money you want to build a team like you want.
>>
>>67363408
>Valencia?

This could happen because of the Mendes connection, but only if the owner starts spending money like crazy. Just imagine:

>Barca (Eric Spoelstra)
>Real (Zidane)
>Atletico (Simeone)
>Valencia on financial steroids (Mourinho)
>>
>>67363408
AC is getting Pellegrini if Galliani stays in the club. Mark my words.
>>
>>67363489
>Eric Spoelstra
the coach of the miami heat? what the fuck
>>
>>67363531

It was a joke, I thought there were some vague similarities between the current Barca team and the 2010-2013 Miami team (like "the Big Three")
>>
>>67363657
top bants m8 10/10
>>
>>67363303
first post best post
his short term-ism is catching up with him. he needs to reduce his demands and expectations and be a bit more humble if he wants any more success in the future

all good long-term managers do it

>van gaal
went to AZ and won the league after his career stagnated post-barca and post-ajax-CL. did a good job afterwards and extended his career and success again

>ranieri
humble enough to take shit jobs like greece and leicester, ended up better for it

>jupp heynckes
took several smaller jobs in the middle of his career to learn more and keep himself competitive

>trappatoni
same as heynckes

pep is in danger of doing the same thing
>>
In Portugal papers say that he signed with united already
>>
>>67363808
Ranieri wasn't "humble enough" for shit jobs. They were simply jobs on his level back then. He was a total cuck before his job at Leicester.

>inb4 revisionist history fags start telling me that he was a misunderstood genius all along
>>
File: download.png (7 KB, 113x160) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 113x160
we need a new manager
>>
>>67363489
>yfw Mouyes teams up with his bro in crime Mendes at Valencia and commence scamming Europe left and right

my body is ready
>>
>>67363951
he took monaco from 2nd divison to ligue 1 runner-up senpai
>>
>>67364058
And spent more than the entire Ligue 1 combined (except for PSG) while doing that.
>>
>>67363496
>AC
>>
File: 1453610454482s.jpg (10 KB, 249x187) Image search: [Google]
1453610454482s.jpg
10 KB, 249x187
>>67364101
>b-b-but he nourishes players anon, look at jt, cole and lamps

>>67364056
>mfw balenica win lel iga
>>
>>67363951
He was great at Monaco
>>
>>67364180
If you rate Ranieri at Monaco then you also have to rate Blanc at PSG. Ranieri was doing literally the same thing - spend a ton of money and BTFO teams that don't possess 10% of your spending power
>>
>>67364200
it's still hard to take a newly promoted team to 2nd place in your first season. There are plenty of examples where mass-buying either fails or takes ages to settle
>>
>>67363303
There are not much more to say, italianbro nailed it.
>>
>>67364242
He had the 2nd best team in the league and finished 2nd. Good job but deserves a pat on the back rather than great praise.

Jardim has been much better considering that the club has been a circus for the past 2 years
>>
>>67363303
What an intellectually stimulating and well thought out response.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.