[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Association football managers discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Best coaches as of 2016.png (2 MB, 2300x950) Image search: [Google]
Best coaches as of 2016.png
2 MB, 2300x950
1. Who do you regard as the best active manager in European football today?

2. Was your answer to the question above motivated merely by the titles such a manager has accomplished or did something else influence you when replying (the style he imbues his teams with, his personality, how he maximises the squad and budget he is granted...)?

3. What notable manager who never coached a Premier League side so far would you like to see working in England?

4. Do you agree with the eleven managers depicted in OP being the best football coaches right now? Who would you remove and/or add from/to such a list?
>>
File: 1360704114469.jpg (7 KB, 202x230) Image search: [Google]
1360704114469.jpg
7 KB, 202x230
>Mouyes
>Wonga
>Van laal
>Poop
>>
Frank de Boer
>>
>>67362956
Serious response though OP
>1. Who do you regard as the best active manager in European football today?
Simenoe
>2. Was your answer to the question above motivated merely by the titles such a manager has accomplished or did something else influence you when replying (the style he imbues his teams with, his personality, how he maximises the squad and budget he is granted...)?
The latter.
>3. What notable manager who never coached a Premier League side so far would you like to see working in England?
Looking forward to seeing Pep next season, think it's definitely his biggest test yet.
>4. Do you agree with the eleven managers depicted in OP being the best football coaches right now? Who would you remove and/or add from/to such a list?
Wenger is so fucking past it now, Van Gaal is a hack and a shit man manager.
I'd add Poch to this list.
>>
>>67362956
>1. Who do you regard as the best active manager in European football today?
Simeone

>2. Was your answer to the question above motivated merely by the titles such a manager has accomplished or did something else influence you when replying (the style he imbues his teams with, his personality, how he maximises the squad and budget he is granted...)?
No one else gets this much out of his players. You just know that this Atletico team could not have been any better.

>3. What notable manager who never coached a Premier League side so far would you like to see working in England?
Guardiola/Simeone

>4. Do you agree with the eleven managers depicted in OP being the best football coaches right now? Who would you remove and/or add from/to such a list?
Doesn't look too bad. I'd disagree with Wenger, Blanc and LVG and put Tuchel, Pochettino, Koeman instead
>>
File: 1462311121380.png (3 MB, 2250x1800) Image search: [Google]
1462311121380.png
3 MB, 2250x1800
>>
>>67362956
Zidane.
Motivated by Zinedine.
Zizou.
No. Remove Wonga. Add Zidane.
>>
>>67362956

It still has to be Mourinho imo, even with this absolute nightmare of a season.

>treble with Porto
>3 league titles and one FA Cup with Chelsea
>treble with Inter
>league title and a Copa el Rey with Real Madrid, set new records for points and goals scored along the way

15 seasons, 8 league titles, 7 domestic cups, two CL trophies, and one EL trophy.
>>
Ancelotti

mostly titles, but i also like his ability to build a healthy, relaxed and cooperative environment

Allegri, i think he'd rip the Prem with Chelsea or
United

i don't rate Enrique at all, i'm a Roma fan and i don't regret his sacking in the slightest
i'd take Van Gaal and Blanc out too

replace them with Sarri, Tuchel and Marcelino
>>
>>67363058
>Ancelotti
>titles
kek
>>
>>67363058
> coach the most stacked Milan in history
> One Serie A title

top jej
>>
File: 1456072904631.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1456072904631.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>67363017
>>
>>67363058
>>67363090
>managed AC Milan, Chelsea, PSG, and Real Madrid between 2001 and 2015
>only 3 league titles
>>
>>67362956
The best right now is easily Simeone, imagine if the fucker still kept Falcao, Bosta then holy shit man

He turned Atleti from being a joke to a really good team despite having less money compared to big clubs

I'd like to see him, Pep and maybe Allegri in the EPL

Would remove Luis Enrique not that he's bad, but didn't see anything really great from him
>>
>Van Gaal is in the list
>Meanwhe Pellegrini and Poch, who are above him in the league are not in the list
>>
>>67362956
> 1. Who do you regard as the best active manager in European football today?
Simone and Jorge Jesus.

> 2. Was your answer to the question above motivated merely by the titles such a manager has accomplished or did something else influence you when replying (the style he imbues his teams with, his personality, how he maximises the squad and budget he is granted...)?
Both.

> 3. What notable manager who never coached a Premier League side so far would you like to see working in England?
Jorge Jesus. I really think he could bring some exciting stuff there.

> 4. Do you agree with the eleven managers depicted in OP being the best football coaches right now? Who would you remove and/or add from/to such a list?
I would remove Wenger and Luis Enrique.
I would add Jorge Jesus.
>>
>>67362956
1. Ranieri
2. Leicester nuff said
3. Simeone
>Poop
>Wonga
>Van lel
>Blanc
>Enrique
>>
>>67362956
i can name like five ligue 1 managers off the top of my head that are less tactically inept than blanc. managers at top clubs =/= top managers
>>
>>67363275
*rich clubs
>>
File: 1362319590383.jpg (104 KB, 1127x757) Image search: [Google]
1362319590383.jpg
104 KB, 1127x757
>>67362956
i dont give 2 shits what they did years ago. 2015/16:

>Pep
cucked by first good team he faced
>Mou
damn near relegated his team. fired in disgrace
>Ancelotti
jerking off in the Alps.
>Wenger
crippling mediocrity. somehow cancelled st totteringhams day, the only joy his teams fans had for years.
>Van Gaal
dives more than his players. will probably finish lower in the league than last year despite a weaker year for top teams. might win a third rate pot.
>Klopp
living meme with random results. inconclusive so far.
>Simeone
on course to potentially win a two team league as the third team. also in cl final and turns mediocre players into world beaters.
>Blanc
mediocre coach with a stacked team in a shit league.
>Enrique
clinically retarded. just look at him. still might win cup+ league double if he avoids fucking something up for 3 weeks. blew huge lead in the league.
>Allegri
manages to win a one team league. good for him
>Ranieri
biggest upset since 04 greece. turns mediocre players gold. visits mother like a good boy.

I would add Zidane since he really turned madrid around in more ways than i could've ever imagined. i though hed make them win more games than rafa but big teams would fuck them hard. but he managed to pull through and get back into the league and reach the cl final.

Alos Unay Emery, he isnt the kind of coach that can make it at elite teams but he can take any mid table team and make them win something.
>>
>>67363305
>Pep
>cucked by first good team he faced
that's wrong
Bayern faced Juve and Benfica before
>>
>>67363006
pretty accurate, well done
>>
>>67363305
Autism: the post
>>
>>67363305
>Unai Emery
Bit crazy this one, certainly entertaining to watch and has some success.

If it's a real madman that you want Paco Jemez is your guy
>>
Pep is the best.

such a shame that Müller let him down this year
>>
>>67363525

Unai Emery is just another Wenger, good for keeping a team on top of the league, bad to actually win anything since he will choke every fucking important game he gets.
>>
>>67363559
>bad to actually win anything
he's literally on his way to a 3rd straight EL trophy, it's not like you can expect Sevilla to win the league/cup with Barca/Real/Atletico in the league
>>
Klopp will be a success at Liverpool and you have to be crazy to not see that.
>>
>>67362956
>LuL Enrique
>>
>>67363585
tbf the same was said about van gaal
>finally a proven experienced manager
>he's won the CL la! and many different leagues with different teams
klopp has made liverpool play good football but has not sorted out consistency yet
>>
>>67363431
>Benfica
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.