[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are people so obsessed? I am already seeing three threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Liverpool_Small_2388037a-660.png (57 KB, 660x300) Image search: [Google]
Liverpool_Small_2388037a-660.png
57 KB, 660x300
why are people so obsessed?

I am already seeing three threads about liverpool.
>>
>this flag
>this topic
>>
obsessed with laughing at them for sure
>>
didnt see you remember the 96 in that post la fuck off
>>
>slipperpoo
>>
>>96
>>
Because the bleeding heart fans like the cucks you see running Rawk give the club a bad name.

When you have people acting that pathetic its inevitable the other fans make fun of Liverpool.

I dont bother defending it this year cause we playing shit anyway and deserve the scorn.
>>
Someone post the yearly optimism graph. Much keks.
>>
File: boom.jpg (76 KB, 884x571) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
76 KB, 884x571
>>67362623
>>
File: LiverpoolSeason.jpg (65 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
LiverpoolSeason.jpg
65 KB, 800x517
>>67362623
anyone remember the grounds for 'this is our year' pre-season last year? wasn't it robert firminho?
>>
>>67362566
They fell for the Klopp meme.
He has a worse record than Rodgers for a single season.
Haha.
>>
>>67362566
They're a formerly dominant team that has fallen hard from grace and hasn't won anything in decades. As such, their fans are at times arrogant, pathetic, and delusional. Add this to the fact that the club represents a city that is widely despised throughout the rest of the country, and you can see why /sp/ enjoys their suffering.

>tl;dr they are the Dallas Cowboys of England.
>>
File: 1456263969872.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1456263969872.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>>67362670
>the dying embers of a Liverpool title challenge flicker away into nothing
>>
>>67362566
>I am already seeing

Could you make it any more obvious that you're a foreigner using a proxy?
>>
>>67362670
>>67362679
Thanks. That bullishness rise kills me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.