[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
He did nothing wrong.
>>
he did nothing well either
>>
His own fault for thinking he could be a successor to Ferguson

Overrated himself, fucked over his career and reputation for nothing but money
>>
>>67362058
Is he doing anything at all with Los Turcos?
>>
>>67362058
I knew this day would come. The circle is complete
>>
I miss the >moyes posting.

One of, if not the Top 4 moments of my /sp/ career.
>>
>he would be halfway through his 6 (six) year contract by now
World he have done any worse than van laal had he stayed and got the same funds?
>>
File: the_prophecy.jpg (52 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
the_prophecy.jpg
52 KB, 620x476
>>67362072
It was foretold in the Book of Memes.
>>
>>67362114

Hard to say. How important is the FA Cup to brits?
>>
>>67362145
Fairly. Big teams would rather win the PL but the vast majority of clubs in the country would love to win it.
>>
>>67362114
United would be on the verge of being relegated to League One and it would be glorious.

If they keep Van Laal for a couple more seasons the same would happen
>>
>>67362068
>fucked over his career and reputation for nothing but money
>nothing but money
Succeeding Ferguson was the most prestigious coaching job in the world. You can't say it was just for the money/
>>
Moyes was less of a managerial failure than Gary Neville.
>>
i wonder how much more success he;d have if he were like "if you win, you get fish & chips"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.