[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1080x1080
Who wins?
>>
Canelo
>>
"Precision beats power and timing beats speed."-Conor McGregor
Amir has both. He will defeat Canelo easily.
>>
>>67360589
Says the guy who got his ass kicked by the bigger man Nate Diaz. Danny Garcia knocked khans head off at 140. Canelo decapitates his paki ass
>>
>>67360567
canelo in 7
>>
>>67360589
"I crush cans"- Conor McGregor

"Got my ass beat, still trolling!"- Conor McGregor
>>
>>67360567
Interesting matchup
If Khan doesn't brawl against Canelo like a total retard and fights a smart fight he could very well win the decision. But Canelo has clearly lost fights before and still gave him the gift decision, so even then Khan will loose. Canelo wins this one and gets murdered by GGG next.
>>
Canelo in 6

Don't know if I should stay awake until 3 am or wake up at 3 am
>>
>manletpunch
>>
Khan doesn't know how to box. He just circles and throws flurries hoping something lands.

He has no chance in hell at winning this fight.
>>
GOATnelovis going to rape Khan it's going or be another crusade
>>
The cowardly Mexican wins
Did anyone watch the 24/7 episodes?
Is KSI considered a decent musician there? I can't explain why they had his shitty song playing during the Khan training montage?
>>
>blown up welterweight vs super middleweight in disguise
gee, I wonder
>>
Khan will get savagely KOed

Again
>>
>>67365416
really don't know, KSI is a complete retard
>>
>>67365520
Yes he is
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mN0mWjp7K9k
17:55 in
>>
>>67365062
Why don't you just watch it the next day on YouTube or tape it on your TV and watch it the next morning don't go on social media before you see it and it'll be like it's brand-new
>>
>>67365647
This has to be some shit to your British rap.
I'm in America I've never heard that shit before and never want to hear it again
>>
>>67360589
How does Oscar Dr LA Hoyas aperm taste?
>>
Canelo easily, this is just a side dish to when he fights GGG
>>
Khan has a glass jaw. Canelo will knock him out.
>>
>>67369026
there's no german tv channel that shows the fight and it will be hard to find a high quality video of the fight on youtube just 6 or 7 hours later without seeing a title like 'CANELO VS KHAN TKO ROUND 6 (HD)'
>>
>>67365062

Fight will start at 6am for you
>>
>>67360567

It could end one of two ways.
1. Violently, with Khan on the mat.
or 2. Going the distance with Khan winning on points.

Weight won't be the major factor. If you've been following Khan's camp over the past few months, you know he's bulked up considerably.

In fact, he'll come in larger than Cotto was, so that'll definitely help him.

What will determine either outcome rests squarely Khan's defensive capability.

Granted, Canelo is going to come in on fight night somewhere between a super-middleweight and a light-heavyweight, whereas Khan will likely be somewhere closer to a proper middleweight, so there's going to be a slight size advantage because Canelo is just a naturally bigger guy who usually picks fights with smaller fighters, and I'm sure that's more Golden Boy's doing than Canelo's since he'd probably just fight Golovkin at 160 if it were up to him. Any way.

Canelo has been training to overcome Khan's speed advantage and the method by which he hopes to accomplish this is cutting off the ring, trapping Khan and making him fight off his back foot. From what I gather, ever since Khan's split with Roach, Virgil Hunter's been trying to get Khan to adopt a more technical approach, picking his shots more carefully with the goal of increasing his accuracy, and defensive skills. Here's the thing. He's been with Virgil for what, 7 matches now? Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen much improvement in the defense. In his last match with Algieri, he looked good, but he was taking hits throughout the entire match. Maybe he felt the power and thought Algieri couldn't hurt him, but if Canelo connects at that same rate, Khan will be done for. If throughout the course of this camp, Khan's gotten better at covering up, and more importantly, slipping punches. He'll have this in the bag.

If Khan can slip Canelo's hooks, keep him turning, fire off decent 3 to 4 punch combinations at angles, both on the way and out, while sticking to the game plan, he'll win.
>>
>>67369074
I wouldn't insult British rappers by aligning them with KSI, FYI he is/was a FIFA youtuber who has a fanbase of tweens because he yells a lot and he decided to become a rapper because I have no idea honestly
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBosAirL8ds
>>
File: fixed.jpg (336 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
336 KB, 1080x1080
>>67360567
>fixed
>>
>>67370361

He won't get a decision tho. Canelo's gotten a few gifts already in fights he lost.

Furthermore, lol. Khan sucks. He got taken to the limit by a washed up Julio Diaz ffs.

He only took this fight cuz' he's a delusional greedy fuck that thinks he's better than Brook and only deserves big paydays against Pac/Floyd etc.

His greed is gonna get him fucked up. Canelo ain't shit, but he's gonna beat Khan and Khan will pretend it didn't matter cuz' of the weight. bla bla bla, you could see where this shit is going.

Anybody who pays for this shitfest is a first rate fuccboi.
>>
>>67369689
Wbva/tc-boxing
>>
>>67372472

Not sure I agree. I believe he could actually get a decision there. If the fight were taking place in LA or Mexico, maybe, but Las Vegas likes Khan enough that the judges probably won't be too biased. He's fought there 5 or 6 times in the past and was treated fairly every time. Canelo might be given a few extra rounds, but I'm still positive he'll be out-boxed.

Furthermore, the notion that Khan sucks is ridiculous. He's got real skills and while he may not have taken shots too well when he was smaller, putting on weight (through training, and not just diet) really affects a fighters ability to weather hits. He may actually be a bit better off at this weight. But like I said, that comes down to training. If they spent the last camp purely focused on strength training, accuracy and defense, he won't be the same guy who went the distance with Diaz.

As to him being a greedy delusional fuck and ducking Kell Brook, well there's a shred of truth there but it's probably not what you think. Khan is a prize fighter, and naturally he wants those big pay days. He's put in a lot of years and hasn't gotten those opportunities, either because others ducked him, or he got himself clipped. He's not an idiot, though. Every boxer, including him, knows how bad another loss looks on their record, so he wouldn't have taken the fight if he didn't feel he could win. So, that may be more hubris than greed, but he knows that he's not going to get big money unless he fights someone willing to pay it.

What nobody is really talking about is the fact that Khan used to be represented by Golden Boy, but left along with Richard Schaefer to join up with Al Haymon following Schaefer's split from Golden Boy. During his time with Golden Boy, Khan wasn't able to score huge pay days, and Haymon failed to deliver as well, so naturally De La Hoya saw an opportunity. This fight is happening because he felt he owed it to Khan. As far as Khan is concerned, Brook can wait.
>>
>>67372472
Also, mind you, he has Haymon telling him not to take the fight with Brook because, in reality, Haymon hates working with Eddie Hearn and would rather pad his own pocketbook by pitting Khan against people from his own stable.

Needless to say, don't be surprised if, regardless of the result on May 7th, Khan is back with Golden Boy by the end of the year. At that point, if Khan isn't still fighting in the middle/caneloweight division (defending against GGG, and then a rematch with Canelo since it's in the contract,) he'll focus on a rematch with Garcia or a fight with Brook. As he put it in a recent interview "I have unfinished business at 147."
>>
>>67371678
lol "Cinnamonweight" ginger.

Scared
Of
Golovkin
>>
>>67360567

Are you joking? Canelo
>>
>>67360567

#TeamCanelo
>>
Canelo hand picked a glass jawed blown up welterweight to fight in his own made up weight class.

If Canelo doesn't win he's the biggest joke in the sport. GGG is going to KO his ass.
>>
>>67374755

I think De La Hoya has a say in who he fights, he's the one putting up the money.
>>
Khan is going to have to KO Canelo and I don't see that happening. Canelo is Golden Boy's cash cow, and a defeat from a decision would not look good on Canelo's record. I also think Canelo will KO this guy, so a decision shouldn't matter.

GGG vs Canelo needs to happen, and if GGG defeats Canelo, Mayweather should face GGG for another big payday.
>>
Canelo is a more skilled boxer than Khan. People, mostly casuals, mistake Canelo as a brawler. These people are idiots.

Canelo is slick above the waist, deceptively quick hands, and has a punch selection grater than most fighters in the game. Canelo combination punching is rivaled by few.

Khan is a come forward volume puncher with absolutely no boxing IQ. He stays in the pocket way too long and falls for traps way too easy.

Anyone who thinks Khan stylistically troubles Canelo in the slightest is an absolute retard.
>>
so is canelo fighting GGG or not? haven't been following the news of that matchup
>>
>>67374983

First combination Canelo lands will destroy Khan. Weak chin and I doubt his body can handly Canelo's heavy hands. I'll still watch, I would like to see Canelo just destroy Khan.
>>
>>67375022
From today and yesterday

"Khan and Kirkland earned their shot against me, Golovkin has not"
"Golovkin has to earn a fight with me"
"While I'm at 155 pounds I'm not facing anyone at 160"
- Canelo

"Golovkin should Leave Canelo alone and fight Kovalev"
-Hopkins

>“Triple G already won and he did his part,” Sulaiman said to ESPN.com. “Out of respect for Amir Khan, we are trying to keep the focus on this [Alvarez-Khan] fight, but the agreement is clear. It’s public, it’s on paper and that’s the way to proceed.”

I wish I was lying about Canelo and Hopkins statements but sadly I'm not.
>>
>>67375128

Its a shame, the hype for a Canelo v GGG match up would be great for the sport.
>>
>>67375022

Canelo's team is gonna wait until Golovkin is an old man then fight him.
>>
File: Floyd-Mayweather-Jr.jpg (357 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Floyd-Mayweather-Jr.jpg
357 KB, 2197x1463
>>67375173

Leave GGG to me
>>
>>67375489

I don't think GGG has deep enough pockets to pay Floyd to come out of retirement.
>>
>>67375128
Not sure if you heard his full statement, but it was "If I was already the lineal middleweight champion and I dropped to 158 to take a fight with De La Hoya in order to further my career, then why can't he? Why does Golovkin get a pass? De La Hoya was a star, he was the A-side. I was champion but I wasn't famous until I fought him on his terms and won. We all had to make sacrifices."

That's when he went on to talk about how if he's not going to fight Canelo on his terms, considers himself the baddest middleweight and still wants to make a statement, he can go fight Kovalev at 168.

I know, it's silly, and Kovalev has laughed at the idea when reporters asked him about it during a Q&A session following Ward's last fight. but he does have a point about making small sacrifices in order further your goals. I'm fairly certain Golovkin could drop to 154/155 and still crush Canelo if he really wanted to, but the truth is he just doesn't have to in order to get that belt. WBC continues to reinforce the statement that they'll strip Canelo if he refuses the fight.
>>
>>67375128
>>67375643
First off Canela will be stripped of the WBC title if he doesn't fight Golovkin so he won't be the champ.
Second I can't take anything Hopkins says seriously regarding this since he's a part of Golden Boy
I thought Mexican fighters weren't cowards, must be the ginger in him
>>
>>67375643
Hopkins isn't one to talk

When B-Hop ruled the roost at 160 he was calling out everyone at 154 even if they'd only been at 154 for 1 or 2 fights - and even a few down at 147 as well. Forcefully calling them out by name on national TV and he expected them to move up to MW to face him. Even if it was only a few pounds, he still expected them to move up to his division despite the fact that none of them were MWs, never mind reigning lineal MW champions like Canelo is.

4:37 and 6:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmR8gizzQ8&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdpUmxoGMBw&feature=player_embedded

Let's take a look at all those guys he called out in those videos

Oscar was the champ at 154 when B-Hop called him out. This was before Oscar actually moved up to MW to pick up (or rather be gifted by the judges) Felix Sturm's MW crown off him.

Oscar had only been at 154 for 2 fights at that time and B-Hop had obviously been calling him out before that interview too.

Shane Mosley wasn't even a world champion at 154 when B-Hop called him out in that interview and he'd only just moved up from 147 recently. His first fight at 154 (a NC against Raul Marquez in a non title fight) was one month prior to B-Hop calling him out in that interview.

Fernando Vargas didn't even hold a belt at that time either. In fact, he had just been stopped by Oscar in his previous outing 6 months earlier.

Winky Wright was a 154 pounder.

Ricardo Mayorga was the champ at 147.

B-Hop wasn't just calling out 154 and 147 pounders on national TV and telling them to ''stop hiding behind their promoters'', he was calling them out directly in a forceful manner and even calling for the likes of Larry Merchant to publicly shame them and accuse them of being cowards on national TV if they didn't face him and he was also calling for boxing fans to exert their collective pressure on them to fight him as well.
>>
>>67375769
Now when B-Hop was calling out all those 147 and 154 pounders, he himself was being called out REPEATEDLY and DIRECTLY by Calzaghe at 168 and he was being offered a career high payday to fight him in the US and then again after that in the UK. Numerous offers were made and B-Hop acknowledges there were too and that Frank fish eyes hounded him about talking the fight for years, to the point where B-Hop refused to answer his calls.

And it's not like B-Hop hadn't expressed any interest in going up to 168 to grab a title either because in his own words he was ''begging'' for the fight against WBA SMW champion Byron Mitchell.

He also had the big rematch with Roy waiting for him at a higher weight too.

''I'm glad he (Super Joe) feels comfortable fighting at his real weight that he could have been at a couple of years ago.. I know the feeling Joe I did it for 13 years at middleweight''

--Bernard Hopkins

2:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6awh_E85to&feature=player_embedded

Bernard Hopkins: ''I could've fought 3 weight classes 4 or 5 years ago''

Larry Merchant: ''You suggested that you could've moved up in weight several years ago''

Bernard Hopkins: ''About 5 or 6 years ago I could've moved up''

Larry Merchant: ''Why didn't you?''

Bernard Hopkins: ''Well, there was more money down at the small weights and the risk was minimum to going up to fight the big boys''

0:20 and 1:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1EJyTyvLhk&feature=player_embedded

"At the end of the day, if I can get a guy to a weight class where I know he's not used to or hasn't been in - why wouldn't I take that advantage or take that chance.''

--Bernard Hopkins
>>
>>67375125
Khan is currently weighing more than Cotto, and Cotto lasted a full twelve with Canelo.

Cotto has been knocked down almost as many times as Khan, though like Khan he's gotten back up each time. Difference being Garcia really did a number on Khan — his equilibrium was rocked. You can write off the Margarito and Peterson losses for each of them since both were cheating (Lamont with PEDs and a failed drug test, Margarito with plaster wraps.)

Khan can realistically go the full twelve if he boxes instead of staying in the pocket and trying to brawl like Kirkland. Canelo's strength is in his counter-punching. If you fight and distance, change your tempo to prevent Canelo from timing you while moving to avoid the counter, you negate a lot of his power.
>>
>>67375962
Cotto was already acclimated to the weight and spent his camp training for the fight. Khans entire camp has been revolved around weight instead of actually training.

Kirkland and Khans chins are on the same level. If Khan miraculously goes 12 then it's because Canelo isn't that big of a puncher compared to other fighters his size.
>>
>>67375962

He can go the full twelve but do you think he can do enough to win unanimously? Doubt it if Canelo can land some heavy combos in between rounds.
>>
>>67375756
First point is basically what I just in the post directly above that.

>>67375769
He really isn't one to talk. He's also not wrong about needing to make sacrifices to further a career in an expedient manner. Golovkin has gotten where he has through hard work, but he could have been there much sooner had he fought names like Froch, Cotto, Martinez, etc. It's not really his fault those fights never materialized, but when these opportunities have presented themselves recently, Ward and now Canelo, he wasn't/isn't willing to budge in order to make them happen. So, yeah, I think he's the best middleweight in the division and he's great champion, but his star power won't shoot through the roof until he beats top tier competition. He won't be in the position to dictate those fights/terms until he steps in the ring with one of them. It's shitty, but it's the reality of the situation.
>>
>>67376183
I think he can outbox Canelo. He has better footwork, he's got faster hands and good movement. If he stays on the outside, and keeps Canelo turning, he'll be able to do enough to win. Granted, he'll have to keep doing it the entire fight and not slip into old habits of staying too long in the pocket. If he does, Canelo will clip him and it'll probably be over.
>>
Canelo is just a no-named can crusher.
I can't even name a single notable fighter he has won against.

Amir Khan is a respectable warrior in the ring, easily second to Floyd Mayweather Jr. He has precision and speed, KO power, great footwork, and he's not a flatfooted slouch like CANelo.

3rd round TKO for my boy Amir Khan.
>>
>>67376228
Anyone who follows boxing closely and isn't biased know neither GGG nor Ward were serious about making a fight. It was posturing on both sides. It was predicted that Ward was having trouble making 168 months before he finally admitted it.

As for Canelo, the ordeal isn't over and if the WBC reinforcing their statements only days before the Canelo/Khan fight means anything then GGG is going to come out on top of this one.

There is a really good chance Canelos fame is going to start fading off if he doesn't move to 160 in the next couple years.
>>
>>67376320

If he survives 12 rds and does what you say, he might get a split. The problem I have with that is there's gonna be a Canelo v Khan 2 for sure, fuck that.
>>
>>67376050
It really hasn't. He trained up to the weight, sure, but he was only spending a few hours a day on that. The rest of the time was spent sparring and working out kinks in his defense. (This is according to Hunter.)

It's not a bad approach really. Virgil Hunter has an interesting teaching method where he doesn't spend a lot of time focusing on his fighter's gifts or natural assets, like Khan's speed or Ward's defense, instead he puts all the emphasis on fixing the problems as they present themselves and adapting to the opponent. Also, comparing Kirkland and Khan's chins might not be so telling. As I sort of touched on, Kirkland is a come-forward brawler with little in the way of ring IQ. He's hella strong but incredibly careless in the way he throws. As demonstrated by Lemieux v Golovkin, it doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't get your shots off or you're constantly countered. Even worse if you stay in the pocket too long. Khan has the skills and ability to box and move out of the way of those shots, and the only times he's been clipped have been because he didn't. If Khan's latest camp drilled the need to stay out of the pocket and pick his shots, he'll be fine.
>>
>>67376564
Everything you said about Kirkland applies to Khan. I like watching Khan because I love his style but he really falls apart when he steps up. He, like Kirkland, gets baited into traps too easily and stays in the pocket too long. Khan looks amazing when he fights people like Alexander who stands there looking stupid and does nothing but fucking Algieri was able to make Khan exchange with him and ended up stunning Khan at one point of the fight.
>>
File: 1405220037264.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1405220037264.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>>67376383

>thinking the We Back Canelo will actually do anything to force Canelo to fight GGG
>>
>>67376715
There's no other reason why the WBC would come out and say that after Canelo's recent statements. If they planned to keeping it with Canelo they would have stayed quiet.
>>
>>67376383
No, Ward's camp was serious. He likes doing business with HBO. They wanted to make a comeback against an established name, and HBO had two top stars near his weight. They wanted Golovkin or Kovalev.

For Golovkin, they had paperwork drawn up and everything. Sent it to Loffler, Loffler said no, we don't want to come up in weight. Golovkin wants to focus on his goal of unifying the middleweight titles.

He was holding out hope but the moment Golovkin's camp said no thanks, Ward said fuck it and went light heavyweight. If he wasn't going to get Golovkin, he was going after Kovalev.

So yeah, it was a thing, and it's not like Golovkin "ducked" him, he just didn't consider a fight with Ward to be a lucrative enough deal or that it'd get in the way of his own personal goals.

I understand why you want to be cynical, though, since most people would accuse Golovkin of ducking, without really understanding that unless you're a champion in whatever division the guy calling you out is in (in this case, super-middleweight) there's nothing to duck.
>>
>>67376861
Ward didn't try making a fight with Golovkin until the Lemieux fight was already signed. Even then that was after Ward already had a fight at 172.
>>
>>67376400
It probably won't be unanimous, but he'll win if it goes twelve and boxes properly. He's capable of it. Also, this is all assuming Canelo acts like Canelo, stands in the middle of the ring (or just slowly comes forward like he does when he isn't playing king of the mountain) and plays the counter game like he usually does. If Canelo drastically changes his game and starts moving around the ring, or cuts it off effectively GGG-style without wiggleroom to escape, Khan is probably done for.
>>
>>67376673
It does, kind of. He's got far better movement than kirkland, so while Khan has the ability to overcome his penchant for hanging out and getting countered, Kirkland really doesn't have that skill set. Khan has the skill to adjust and evolve, Kirkland doesn't.

So, again, it all really comes down to the training camp. If Hunter has managed to drill the need to stick and move into Khan's head like he says he has, Khan may prevail.
>>
>>67376673
Also, to be fair about Chris Algieri, Khan probably took a few shots from him early on and decided he wasn't a threat. Algieri isn't known to be a hard hitter. Stupid decision in hindsight since it probably gave him the false confidence to continue eating those shots, but it would make a lot of sense. You're right about him eating way too many in those fights though. It's why I was really happy to hear that Hunter focused on improving his defense going into this fight. He'll need it.
>>
>>67377060
>>67377117

He does have the ability to do so but I just don't think it's happening. It's going to be like Cotto's rejuvenation under Freddie Roach or Bradley's under Atlas. Only with Khan he's also moving up two weight classes. The biggest issue Hunter said he was fixing of Khans was his tendency to sit in the pocket too long and up until the Algieri fight Khan had looked phenomenal.
>>
File: science.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
science.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>"Andre Ward is ducking GGG"
>meanwhile Andre moves up to fight the much more dangerous Kovalev who actually murdered someone in the ring
>>
>>67369689
This made me chuckle
>>
>>67376943
Ward has never had an issue making weights and he's been comfortable fighting in all three divisions. It is, on the other hand, why he did stipulate it be a catch weight and not the middleweight limit. He wasn't going to drop to 160 or anything and the contract didn't stipulate the fight had to take place in the Winter. He would have been fine with taking it in April. I have a hard time beveling the timing was a huge concern for Golovkin either as he likes to fight 4 times a year if possible. He's only getting in 3 this year because of Canelo, and as I understand it, it was potential of securing that match with Canelo that prevented Golovkin from even considering the fight. He wants to unify those belts bad, and while I'm sure everyone would love to see him fight Ward, I'm sure he would have rather fought someone with a belt. Golovkin turned down that fight, then Canelo said he wanted a match before defending the belt against GGG, so Golovkin had to wait, and that's why we got to see him take his IBF mandatory last month instead of a match with Ward, who instead inked the deal with Kovalev and fought Barrera.. etc etc.
>>
>>67377229
Yeah, could be that he'll give us another shit show, or this fight could be the charm and a pleasant surprise. I guess we'll find out this weekend.
>>
>>67377246
Not sure who said Ward is ducking GGG, but that's crazy talk. Neither of them really ducked each other. They fight in two different weight classes and Ward didn't hold a belt. There's nothing forcing either of them to fight.
>>
>>67377333
>it was potential of securing that match with Canelo that prevented Golovkin from even considering the fight

Thats what I'm saying but in regards ot both sides.

I said this long ago and I've seen nothing on it that would change my mind. Golovkin had a much bigger fight in Canelo and more than enough of a reason to push for the fight while Ward had a bigger fight in Kovalev waiting for him. Neither GGG nor Ward were going to give up much in the negotiations because GGG moving up and then right back down to fight Canelo or Ward moving down then right back up to fight Kovalev wasn't in either one of their lists of things to do.

It was a good fight with poor timing and for some reason fans of either fighter don't want to see it that way.
>>
>>67360567
GGG will kill Canelo
>>
Canelo still won't fight GGG by end of year baka
>>
>>67373455

Wait, you're actually picking Khan to win?
>>
>>67374983

You're overstating how good Canelo is. But I agree, Khan's shit and will get rekt.

Canelo is a mirage that got gifted a belt against Ryan Rhodes or some shit. Got totally embarrassed against Fraud and got gifts vs. trout and lara.

He looks "strong" against blown up lw's, but he's shit against anyone near his level which is why he made up his own weight class, ducks ggg and keeps fighting bums like Khan.
>>
File: 1458863892869.jpg (96 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1458863892869.jpg
96 KB, 1280x853
>>67375769
>>67375803

Screenshot worthy.

My nigger.
>>
i know this is quite a sad statement
but this is the smartest, most informed thread ive seen on this site in a long, long time
serves me right for being a /pol/lack
>>
>>67362408
>fights a smart fight
When has Khan ever done that?
>>
canelo 2nd round KO

BOOK IT
>>
>>67377246
>Andre moves up to fight the much more dangerous Kovalev
Gonna need sauce on that.
Kovalev is fighting Chilemba next because Ward isn't ready.
Ward will probably fight Shabranskyy in June.
You really want to get into Ward's history with signed contracts?
He signed a contract with Dan Goossen too lol
>>
>>67377328
why
>>
Canelo by KO
>>
>>67360567
>Khan
>Uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2bvPzvFlP8
>>
What time is the ring walk predicted to start over here?
>>
File: 987.png (2 MB, 1364x942) Image search: [Google]
987.png
2 MB, 1364x942
>uefa cup
>>
i was firmly on the #canelocartel, but since the shit Canelo has said about glolovkin, I want khan to win this. Especially cus i always rated Khan, and the only thing suspect about him is his chin, which to be fair got clipped cus he fights for the fans.
>>
>>67374983
are you fucking serious mate
canelo is a good puncher and has improved in recent fights but he is one of the biggest hype job.
every time he fought a top tier opponent he either struggled to win or just so fucking lost.
but i agree with the khan part.
>>
>>67390751
I never said he didn't have glaring weaknesses.
>>
Khan wins on points he is much quicker and a counter puncher Canelo is very slow and struggles against Khan style.
>>
>>67391212
Youtube tier post senpai
>>
canelo easily thhis fight is retarded

i would love to see lemiuex get BTFO by tapia idk how likely that is
>>
>>67387631
i guess 5:30am cet/4:30am gmt
>>
It's a squash match to rile up the Mexicans into thinking their guy is a P4P relevant fighter
>>
GGG is next to go down after khan gets ktfo
>>
>>67399625
Sounds like every GGG fight
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.