[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leicester meme team wins by a draw from two opposing teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>Leicester meme team wins by a draw from two opposing teams game
>Muh points accumulation, m8
Eurofags will never learn the definition of a real sports upset.
>>
>>67353722
alright lad
>>
>>67353722
Oh jesus fucking christ give it a rest with this bullshit.
>>
Fun fact: Pats beating Rams was a bigger upset than 18-1.
>>
File: lolmals.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
lolmals.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>he's still upset over this 3 days later

kek
>>
so everyone agrees leicester is just a fad? fakkn new it m8
>>
If you actually watched every single game you'd know there was a good balance of tactics that won them the title. You're always gonna have cagey 1-0s and 1-1 no matter what team you are, the best of these teams can make that count and hold on when it matters
>>
File: bf8.png (224 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
bf8.png
224 KB, 358x310
>>67354115
>kick ball around
>fake injuries
>tactics
>>
>>67354575
XDDDD soccer is gay homo XD
>>
>>67354622
this statement i agree with. even if you are trying to be sarcastic, its something i agree with.
>>
There's also a cup with playoffs in England (and the Champions and EL).

Of course, if it were like in America where there's only one cup for each sport per year then playoffs are probably better.
>>
>>67354752
wouldn't expect any more of you, america
>>
Seriously though, Winning a title from having other teams draw is weird as hell.
>>
>>67354575
>being this wrong
Lesta had no injuries this season
>>
>>67353763
Agreed. Giants played them hard in the regular season, Patriots were pretty well discounted against the greatest show on turf.
>>
>>67355681
He said fake injuries fool
>>
If you Americans want a big final game, watch the Champions League final. Leicester have been the best team over the season, and as a result can't be caught. It would've been confirmed with one more win, but Spurs fucking up did the job for them.
>>
>>67355681
fake injuries yurodumb
>>
>this again
Leicester have, along with every other team in the league, essentially played 36 title deciding games in a row. 2016 wouldn't have seen me suffer a fully-fledged heart attack at the end of every week if things were set up like the NFL and nothing until now had actually had any bearing on the table's final standings.
>>
>>67353763
But then they had refball and cheating to carry them.

18-1 Patriots had a hype train to hell and back and played against a team that was statistically the worst team to ever make the super bowl and a team they already beat in the regular season.

So they just choked the greatest choke in modern sports history.
>>
>>67353763
/thread
>>
>>67356601
cucks like you cant understand that the Giants played well enough to get to the superbowl and win

they were a good team
>>
>>67354807
I think this is the biggest difference. If the Warriors lost in the playoffs "we won 73" wouldn't matter as much.
>>
>>67353763
>Fun fact: Pats beating Rams was a bigger upset than 18-1.
Oh god. Don't remind me. Fuck that shit. Had the Rams won that year, Brady's career would have never taken off.
>>
>>67356601
>a team they already beat in the regular season.
That was probably the Patriots big mistake that season. They gave the Giants a recipe towards beating them.
>>
>>67355752
>>67355949
Lesta aren't overpaid pansy wankers though
>>
>>67353722

Why are there two threads on the same topic on the front page?

>they do it for free
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.