[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After watching today's game, Real Madrid - Man City, i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Yaya-Toure3_2825880b.jpg (45 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Yaya-Toure3_2825880b.jpg
45 KB, 620x387
After watching today's game, Real Madrid - Man City, i've came to one only conclusion. Man City need to sign me.

I normally play a CB, but sometimes in friendly games, or when our CM is injured i replace him, and my play style as a center mid is a carbon copy of the one's of Toure's.

I take the ball, and dribble players around me in a very slow paced style until they take the ball away from me or I find the 'perfect' pass that opens up the play.

Now you might think, what addition is this? How is this gonna help you if you have the exact same play style and toure is a shitty player?

Bcs i'm young and I have room to improve. I have no problem playing CM in the first man city team and I believe i would do a better job in CB than Mangala.

If you're interested Pelligrini / Pep Guardiola please contact FC Index Novi Sad and ask for me.
>>
helu poop guardijola here :)
if u noes how push penis skin back ich will put u in me team :)
>>
File: honestperson.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
honestperson.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
>>67352883
I got you bro.
I called Txiki and he is ok.
Email me at [email protected]
>>
ok
>>
fogo na babilonia mate
>>
RING RING

RING RING
>>
I'm a bit like toure too, im lazy and I wouldnt really try
>>
File: aaaargh.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
aaaargh.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
>its another episode of your CB losing the ball because he felt being Ronaldo at your 16
>>
>>67361440
what are you talking about mate the way i play CB and CM are different, as a center back i play faster paced and kick the ball out or just pass it to the next defender or the goalie
>>
>>67352883
>young
>Serbian
>CB
>can play CM
>dribbling skills for dem youtube videos

Now you just have to score some from set-pieces and you're the wet dream of any club in western Europe
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.