[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /longtimefan/ here? February 2015 for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 4884668.jpg (48 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
4884668.jpg
48 KB, 620x349
Who /longtimefan/ here?

February 2015 for me.
>>
>stealing yuro memes

Embarrassing.jpg
>>
bridge building association
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
>>
>>67351292
Fuck off

if you weren't atleast a fan since the Monta years you're part of the problem
>>
>>67351312
>implying "What part of Leicester are you from?" wasn't lifted from the Bay Area meme
>implying there is anything new under the sun

go find a yuro thread and suck their dicks in that thread plz
>>
File: 1460668671618.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1460668671618.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>67351292
i was born and raised in the bay area and have no problem with band wagon fans. I am also a giants fan and the issue is just as bad there. Only insecure manchildren get pissed about shit like that

if YOU know how long youve been a fan why does it matter? do you need your fandom so closely attatched to your identity? fuckin disgusting
>>
File: 1392482798897.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1392482798897.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67351420
Definitely, my good man. Fans like to watch winners and that is okay. When fans start tuning out then owners have to make changes or there are consequences.

Winning however is amplified for long-time fans and it gives bandwagoners something to feel good about. That's pretty good as far as entertainment goes.
>>
>>67351372
>>implying "What part of Leicester are you from?" wasn't lifted from the Bay Area meme

m9 "what part of x are you from" is as old as the ">we" meme, has fuckall to do with GSW
>>
>not content with being the trash of /nba/, warriors fans test their ignorance on a global stage
>>
>>67351292
>A FUCKING BRIDGE
>>
>>67351372
butthurt: the response
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.