[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>EPL teams fight hard to get into the top 4, so they can get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage.jpg (26 KB, 729x423) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
26 KB, 729x423
>EPL teams fight hard to get into the top 4, so they can get champions league football
>once in, they don't care about the CL and throw away their european ties to concentrate in league games, which will get them... CL football

explain this to me, britbongs
>>
>>67350871
the players and owners dont give a shit about anything but money
>>
They probably get more money out of a high ranking finish in the EPL than by winning the CL.
>>
>get BTFO
>"we didn't care anyways"
>>
>>67350871
CL is guaranteed 6 group games = tv revenue.

Actually winning the competition is besides the point.
>>
top four earn them more than the cl
>>
No it's just because they are shit
>>
They were just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>67350871
EPL teams just aren't good enough to compete with the top clubs at the moment in CL so they just follow the owner's desires of acquire EPL money, get 4th place or more in EPL then acquire CL money and go out in the Ro16 or earlier. Its the Arsenal classic.
>>
>>67350871
Money.
Dosh.
Queen faces.
>>
>>67350995
>Arsenal
>Have two billionaire owners
>buy half a billion pound ranches
>don't give Wenger any money
>watch him get into CL for 18 seasons on a trot spending pennies
>laugh as you make shit loads of cash
>laugh even harder as the ''''''''''''fans'''''''''''''' blame Wenger

Arsenal businessmen must be Jews or of Zionic descent.
>>
They get more money from the league positions, the fans are getting used to it too. league is much more important than cl and will continue to be
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-qQNJsVu5M this is a nice song by the way
>>
What if you only got money from the CL by actually winning your games?
>>
Fergie always got cucked by european reffing in the knockouts
Wenger can't really do much since the clubs working to a budget/every english players he's brought up is a lazy shit
Mou really should've done more in the CL with Chelsea but is a cynical cunt
City are mercs and Pellegrini/Mancini were horrible tactically
Liverpool do play with some heart but are just utter shit
Tottenham are chokers

Meme magic is gonna prevail next season though
>>
>>67351042
>AKBs
Kill yourself mate. You know full well the only one stopping Wenger from spending is himself.
>>
You are now aware that West Ham played a team full of reserves and children against a bunch of Romanian nobodies to get eliminated from the Europa League.

They are now on course to qualify for the Europa League.
>>
>>67351303
>literally part of the stadium finance loans that Wenger had to sign an extension or the stadium wouldn't be built

>NO IT'S WENGER PLEASE WHEN A NEW MANAGER COMES IN HE'LL TOTALLY GET £100M+ A SEASON TO SPENT :^)))

Lol, I'm going to laugh at you chucklefucks.

>AKB

I'm not even an Arsecuck fan, but the fact you '''''''''fans''''''''''''' are deluded in finding a scapegoat is going to come and bite you on the ass when either:

1. A new manager comes in who doesn't spend (yet 99% sure you'll find a way to blame Wenger, despite him apparently not spending any, must be plenty to spend right, I mean, real life is FIFA and FM, right?)

2. They spend shit loads and none of the work

Either way, enjoy being mediocre shit, oh wait, you already are.
>>
>>67350871
4 of the teams competing for a champions league spot either have an American or a Jew for an owner
You figure the rest out
>>
>>67351303
Refusing to spend someone elses money? Think bro
>>
>>67351154
thank you, nanon.
>>
>>67350928
lolno, not even close

>>67350938
this is the correct answer
>>
>>67350871
Europa teams do this but which CL teams do?

I think owners panic that if they don't finish top 4 they will fall behind and lose players and not be able to sign other good players.
>>
they do try though. they just arent all that good.

the argument fits better to europa league teams. there was an old advice dog pic of martin oneill saying 'cant concentrate on uefa cup, gotta concentrate on qualifying for uefa cup'. this of course when villa were relevant.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.