[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this team, dare I say it, finished?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Manchester-City.jpg (195 KB, 2650x1600) Image search: [Google]
Manchester-City.jpg
195 KB, 2650x1600
Is this team, dare I say it, finished?
>>
Nah, just throw some more money at it.
>>
Guardiola will turn that dead eagle into a phoenix next year.
>>
>>67350573
>finished?

Implying they even started. Always been shit. Its just a play toy for sandniggers to throw money at.
>>
They need to sell Kompany, Toure and Aguero. So basically yes.
>>
>>67350573

Is coming home, is coming home, Poop is coming to Al-Etihadiyya
>>
>>67350573
They're in a similar state that Barcelona were in before Pep took over with worse players. Maybe he'll be successful.
>>
>>67350573
No, they'll win the league next season and everyone will claim they were always stacked with world class players to diminish Guardiola's success
>>
Half their team is over 30, they've got a LOT of rebuilding to do.
>>
>>67350573
It's been a fifa team in real life for the past decade or so, it never started
>>
>>67351523
barca won the champions league and had the greatest player in the history of the sport playing for them when pep took over
>>
>>67351669
>won the champions league
How's that relevant when 8 out of 11 starters from the 2006 CL final were no longer at the club or reduced to old bit part bench warmers when Pep took over?
>>
>>67350669
which Spanish team will Poop and Man City lose to in the CL next year?
>>
>>67351574

This. Dont expect a title run next year
>>
>>67351669

>barca won the champions league and had the greatest player in the history of the sport playing for them when pep took over

are you THIS retarded? When Pep took Barcelona the team was in shambles, because Dinho, Deco and Etoo became a bunch of useless fat asses. Pep literally rebuild the team and reconverted Messi so he could show his full potential. And to this day is the only manager in history that has won every single title in a whole season
>>
If I was Pep I sell everyone bar De Bruyne and Hart, even Aguero that overrated piece of shit.
>>
Too many black players desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.