[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADDING ANOTHER CL SPAINWINSLOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
ADDING ANOTHER CL

SPAINWINSLOL
>>
You are one dedicated shitposter.
>>
>>67350597
I'm not that guy actually
>>
this is club football lad
if you root for a club like valencia you have no reason to be proud of this
if you root for barcelona or real madrid it's quite pathetic to feel good about the accomplishments of your rival, I sure as fuck would rather have a bolivian team winning internationally over my club's rivals.
>>
>>67350631
not at all, I will always prefer a spanish team unless it is against a foreign team I do like
>>
Fuck off with this shit, we don't fucking care.
For fuck sake, we didn't have those chauvinist thread time ago ... care about fucking Euro or WC ...
>>
>we dun caer
>>
How many Premier League trophies has Spain one?

That's what I thought.
>>
Are spaniards the americans of Europe in therms of circlejerking?
>>
>Englel
>>
>>67350804
>The last Englishman to win the Premier league as manager was Ray Harford
>>
>Real Betis fans will defend this

I actively hope that every English team but my own loses in Europe.
>>
>>67351100
>tt
>tf
>>
>>67350631
This, i hope america gets raped again in the CWC.
>>
File: real benis.png (75 KB, 1247x1024) Image search: [Google]
real benis.png
75 KB, 1247x1024
>>67351100
>>
>>67351130
>Implying I'm an American yet
>>
>Italy still the closest competitor despite not winning shit since 2010
Jesus christ northeners get it together
>>
>>67350527
And another Euro in summer, lad.
>>
>>67350631
This. I am literally rooting against every brazilian team on Libertadores right now and I hope they get raped by those shit bolivian teams.
>>
>>67351681
Mis lados
>>
>>67351100
>those autists that support rivals because muh coefficients
I'll never understand.
>>
>>67351808
well, you'd understand if your once mighty football league had fallen off the map so much Juventus can walk it despite starting to play two moths late
>>
>>67350631
Cucks always do this

You have plenty of English on /sp/ who have admitted they want the big English clubs to dominate and win the CL every year even if its their rival, just so they can say the EPL is the best league
>>
>>67350751

>Cheering for your country

It feels so good to see your country fails in every field possible - specially in sports (when you're a shit-tier country like poortugal you don't have anything else to root for).
Everyone is cursing and crying and you just have to stay there, quietly enjoying the show.
>>
>>67350751
Don't most Spanish citizens hate the other parts and want to break off?

>>67350631
This is why your country is corrupt. No one has any genuine patriotism that would make them regret the damage they do.
>>
>>67350751
cuck
>>
>>67352269
Bullshit Amerifriend. Imagine the world was actually great at American Football. you know as well as I do that if there was a world champions league for american football and the Patriots were in it to represent the USA we'd all be rooting for them to lose.
>>
>>67350770
it's not our fault that france was overun by argelians. Stop projecting
>>
>>67352300
>Spain: under muslim rule for centuries
>'loololol u overrun by algerians lmao'

Chill the fuck out Paco Abdeslam, you're probably 45% arab
>>
In other countries clubs aren't allowed to be 900€ million Euros in defecit every year.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.