[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Real Madrid Roma, Wolfsburg, Shitty >Atletico Madrid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (499 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
file.png
499 KB, 620x388
>Real Madrid
Roma, Wolfsburg, Shitty

>Atletico Madrid
PSV, Barcelona, Bayern

Atletico deserves this CL more than Real Cuckdrid
>>
>>67350494
They got through on refball the last two opponents.
>>
>>67350494
i wonder whether they wanted Atleti out or Real in
>>
>3rd in Serie A
>10th in the Bundesliga
>4th in the Premier League

>5th in the Premier League
>2nd in the Bundesliga
>4th in La Liga
Liverpool have had a tougher run in the Europa League than Real in the Champions League
>>
>>67350494
you can only beat what's in front of you
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?
>>
File: MonkMode.jpg (231 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
MonkMode.jpg
231 KB, 1500x1000
Back when Serie A wasn't a joke
>>
>>67350699
The good guys are always Real Madrid
>>
I hope Atleti scores on 10' and then wastes time for the entire rest of the game and wins 1-0, just to piss off "muh beautiful football" faggots
>>
>>67351231
>
>>
>>67351259
This. I want to see more Chelsea tier butthurt when "antifootball" wins.
>>
File: 1460491312780.jpg (170 KB, 930x1167) Image search: [Google]
1460491312780.jpg
170 KB, 930x1167
>mfw Real scores equalizer in 90th minutes and scores 4 in extra time
>>
>Anyone thinking it's going to be anything but Unadecima

Even if Atleti play out of their skins like they have all this season, refball always wins.
>>
>>67350494
I guess Madrid rigged the draw? They've played against and beat who they have had to. So have Atleti, both deserve to be in the final.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 396x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 396x432
>>67350494
>ever using the word "deserve" in professional sports
>>
>>67351429
>I guess Madrid rigged the draw?
No, they just extremely lucky that the draw worked out in a way that had 4 top 5 teams in the world (Barca, Atleti, Bayern, Juve) fighting for 1 final spot with Real being the sole top team separated from them
>>
>>67351433
the only deserve in sports are guys who deliberately injure players deserving to get career ending injuries
>>
>>67351394
that would never happen!
>>
>>67351488

Take a looksie at the last CL final they met in 2014
>>
the game the world didn't want to see again
>>
>>67351516
I seriously wonder if the majority of people on this site actually have autism
>>
>>67351582
i know right
>>
>>67350659
Liverpool is facing the team Manchester City sent to Europa League.
>>
>>67353616
Wrong Spanish team m8
Unless you're suggesting that Liverpool and Sevilla will make it to the final
>>
>>67353648
Sorry, you are right.
>>
>>67351582
I know an autistic guy that genuinely can't tell when people are joking. It's funny at first but you start to feel sorry for them when they can't detect things we take for granted like body language, tone, etc. Makes them seem like retards when they really aren't
>>
>>67353692
He is a retard. He's mentally retarded
>>
>>67353742
Emotionally retarded sure but not cognitively. He's still on my uni course and does better than me
>tfw
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.