[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That was absolutely fucking pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: aLJMNCwi_400x400 (1).jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aLJMNCwi_400x400 (1).jpg
29 KB, 400x400
That was absolutely fucking pathetic
>>
Literally the worst CL semi finalists I've seen. Worse than Schalke 2011, worse than Lyon 2010, worse than anything.

Just sad to watch.
>>
File: 1462231425206.gif (2 MB, 200x110) Image search: [Google]
1462231425206.gif
2 MB, 200x110
Did they even try to win?
>>
Sterling was literally the best City player
>>
>>67350160
By the way, does anyone recall a single clear chance for City in the entire tie? The best I can do is that Aguero shot from distance that sailed a good yard over. Did they even have a shot on target?
>>
>>67350201
No. Pep told them they have to lose so that he doesn't look too bad.
>>
Not the first time I've seen
>us
play that badly, but in a CL semi final needing 1 goal to go through, to be that slow and ponderous is fucking criminal

>>67350209

I don't think he's half as bad as people have made out recently but yeah, considering his form that's pretty embarrassing
>>
>>67350210
one of the bald brazilians hit the post tbf
>>
>>67350280

No memes: Where they paid off? Seriously looked like it.
>>
0 S H O T S O N T A R G E T
S
H
O
T
S

O
N

T
A
R
G
E
T
>>
>>67350456
well they did have one shot on target.
It was an own goal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.