[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most disgusting, pathetic and coward exhibition of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: man-city.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
man-city.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1080
This is the most disgusting, pathetic and coward exhibition of a team i have ever seen on a semifinal of the Champions League. Fucking EPL sucks, fuck you brits for making me watch this shit.
>>
bump for disgust
>>
I have no fucking idea how they got to the semi-finals.. PSG must have had a really bad fucking day to lose to this shit team. Anyone who ever thought Manchester City was good is wrong. Fucking disgrace.
>>
Foreign bros all chatting about how pathetic and soulless Man City are
>Been telling you for years bros glad they been exposed at this level
>>
One monkey doesn't ruin a show. EPL is still the most competitive league in the world

>The top 4/5 laregly reamin stable but big money is no guarantee to success holds true the most often in this league
>mid table clubs have great scouters to keep the sport moving as a whole
>lower table and promotion teams have more than reasonable funds to build themselves a good base for development
>>
>be 4th in premier league
>still get to last 4 of champions league
This season has been all over the place. City are plain shit unless KDB and Aguero turn up.
>>
They didn't even fucking try. 90th minute and they were just casually passing the ball about in midfield.
>>
>>67350091
25 hours less rest and an aging squad. This is essentially all the pl's fault for putting money above success in european competition. having said that, I think there'sgoing to be friday night football intoduced which might help
>>
Yaya Toure is a fucking joke. Fat, unfit and didn't even try. All while wearing the captains armband playing for a club that pays him 15 million a year in one of the biggest games in their history.

Most pathetic performance I have ever seen. People actually thought he was better than Keane or Vieira. He's a fraud of a footballer who will only be remembered for his youtube highlights.
>>
>city
>>
>>67353081
https://twitter.com/FilipBorowski/status/727942920632946690

Yaya was a complete and utter joke. What was even more baffling is that he got taken off at the 60th minute instead of as soon as possible.

Utterly pathetic performance from City in possibly their biggest game in their entire history. Just scoring one goal would have sent them to the final, but they couldn't be bothered which just about sums up the mercenary team that is Manchester City.
>>
>>67353081
dude's old and tall and carries too much muscle. I don'y know why footballers get big when it hampers their game. Leicester's players are built like greyhounds, the big guys are gradually getting weeded out because everyone needs to run an insane amount all game
>>
Manchester city is a shit club, always been, but now they are a shit club with money
>>
Sad day for >us

Bad bet on Yaya and bad time for KDB to shit the bed.

I feel worst for David Silva actually, not getting to play and having to watch that shit.
>>
>>67350091
indeed, gutless and uninspired
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.