[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the NFL stop discriminating against blind people and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
When will the NFL stop discriminating against blind people and employ the first blind handegg player?
>>
>>67344616
There are plenty of blind fucks in the NFL. Over half the QBs in the league are blind I think.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3onOjHki-k

That's egalitarianism for you
>>
Fun fact: the huddle before each play was started by a school for the deaf, so they could all see what the quarterback/coach was saying in sign language. http://theweek.com/articles/451763/true-origin-story-football-huddle
>>
>>67344864
Same thing for why umpires have signs for strikes and balls
>>
why do i think he has a funny way to walk/run, what is wrong with me
>>
At which position would a blind person do the least damage?
>>
>>67344975
>why do i think he has a funny way to walk/run

Because he does and it's fucking hilarious. It also makes me want to cry a little.
>>
>>67344616
There was a defensive lineman for the Broncos years ago that was deaf. His advantage was that it was impossible for a QB to draw him offside with a hard count.
>>
Ha! Look at him running like a retard
>>
Fucking edgelords
>>
I can understand this integration thing but wouldn't that piss off his team-mates even more?
>>
If you can't see the scoreboard you can't lose
>>
File: 1_500.png (301 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1_500.png
301 KB, 500x333
>>67345664
>>
>>67344616

He is not good at all.
>>
>>67345612
More than you'll ever know. In little league there were a few barely functioning autistic kids who were guilted onto the normal kid teams. Being forced to be nice to somebody who is literally a guaranteed out and can't field worth shit and makes autistic barking seal noisrs fucking sucks. Its like fucking hell I just want to play sports not babysit this kid. I feel bad for them but they ruin the experience for the normal kids
>>
>>67345802
Yeah that what I mean. These parents can't into child psychology. His image will go from
>Oh look there is that poor blind kid
to
>Oh look there is that fucking blind kid that drags us down all the time"
>>
File: ray finkle.webm (3 MB, 965x545) Image search: [Google]
ray finkle.webm
3 MB, 965x545
>>67345106
Placekick holder. If he knows how to spin the ball laces out, he might even do a better job than a certain non-blind Vikings punter
>>
>>67345802
We had a kid on our little league team every year that was a fucking downy reject because our park was too small to do a challenger league. The coach had to follow the playing time rules and he got 2 innings a game.

Thankfully I was never subbed for him or else I may never have recovered
>>
>>67345920
The worst part about it if you say something about it you are literally the biggest asshole
>>
>>67345106
I would play him somewhere where he doesn't handle the ball. Put him at Guatd and tell him to just block anybody who wants to run past him.

Another alternative is to put him somewhere where he doesn't disrupt his teammates. Play him as a Wide Receiver and just don't target him.
>>
>>67345664
This doesn't make sense at all
>>
>>67345891
yeah we had a retarded kid in our class that would scream for no reason and get out of his seat to go grab people's hair, and nobody had any sympathy for him, it was all just "fuck that retard, i'm going to kick his knees out if he comes near me"
>>
>>67345916
delete this
>>
File: 1421092177522.jpg (37 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1421092177522.jpg
37 KB, 559x556
>>67344616
>>
>>67351756
>german humor
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.