[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lel Liga is literally the MLS of Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: MLS.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
MLS.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>Lel Liga is literally the MLS of Europe
>>
Does La Liga have the most patrician logos of any sports league in the world?
>>
>>67344476

>Zaragoza, Alavés, Osasuna, Mallorca, Racing, Cádiz.
>>
>>67344525

>north africa of europe

cmon lad that's clearly Belgium
>>
>>67344651
>Italian

wew
>>
>>67344732
>sheepfucker

wew
>>
>>67344803
>wew

wew
>>
> mls of europe
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67344651
>same country

>Belgium
>a country
>>
>>67344525
North Africa is the best part of Africa, so thanks.
>>
>this thread

wew
>>
>>67344893
it's shit
>>
>>67345039
>the most useless vikings

wew
>>
>>67344476
>osasuna

stop pls, it still hurts
>>
I sucked a German girl's vagina once and it was very sweaty and rank but I sucked it eagerly and found it absolutely delicious. The truth is, now I can only get off if I remember her vaginal smell, which is very difficult when you're sucking another girl's vagina, which obviously stinks in a whole different way. Her vaginal scent was unique, and I don't think I'll ever find a fragrance as powerful and erotic as that.

She had a very sensitive vulva, and she had orgasms very easily when I went down on her, which caused her to sweat profusely during sex. There were days we never left the bed and I skipped important exams and classes because I had to stay home and lick all drops of sweat off her body. When I had licked it all, she was ready to go at it again and begging me to go down on her once more. Those were the best times of my life, probably. I haven't had vaginal sex since then because I can't get it up, other girls' smells distract me.
Anyway, I think La Liga is a pretty decent league and I would like Atlético to win it.
>>
>>67345622
>I skipped important exams and classes

made it too obvious, nice bait tho
>>
the shittiest team in la liga is at least 100x better than the best my little soccer team
>>
>>67345067
that was the swedes you fucking dutchcuck
>he's never heard of the danelaw

wew
>>
>>67344476
>Real Zaragoza there

Y-yeah sure, this year's the year
>>
>>67344976
when you put it that way, yeah
>>
>>67346096
>implying Norway wasn't the only one people gave a fuck about
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.