[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else confused by all of the hate they're getting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x168
Anybody else confused by all of the hate they're getting?

>muh thugball
>muh boring tactics

Who the fuck cares, their style of play is what makes them unique to all of the other shit "big" clubs that they've eliminated along the way

They're the good guys, and I for one was very glad to see Buyern get what they deserve for once
>>
>>67339978
>Who the fuck cares
People who love the sport, I don't care about their tactics, if you actively play around violence and intimidation then you don't want to actually play football.
Defensive tactics are OK but not violence
>>
>>67340019

>Play full fucking force and go down swinging

Sure, after you enforce a salary cap.
>>
>>67339978

they are cheats and divers, something you yanks supposedley hate
>>
I don't mind some full bloodied challenges but I hate fucking diving and embellishment. So Spanish teams are pretty much always the bad guys.
>>
>>67340118

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiUz_DoN_ko
>>
>>67340081
>>67340118
this is why you will never win anything.
you don't understand the sport you invented.
grow a pair and stop the whining.
Pathetic
>>
>>67340295

>Time wasting is part of football
>Diving is part of football

Foreign influence has went too far
>>
>>67340295

Diving is against the rules we invented, as is trying to get other players booked, as is kicking lumps out of the opposition, as is cynical fouling to prevent goal scoring opportunities, as is holding and pushing, as is referee intimidation.

It's you fucking spics that don't understand the rules.
>>
>>67340081
It's like Leicester parking the bus and hoofing it up to Vardy, everyone would be complaining if it was a club like United/Bayern/Real doing it but because they're the underdogs it's ok.
>>
>>67340295

>You'll never win anything because you won't turn football into shit flinging contests

I'm ok with that desu
>>
>>67340315
>>67340331
>>67340353
your tiers are delicious
>>
>>67340331

Evolve or die, Gary
>>
It pisses me off there is so much elitism in football.

You can just tell all the pundits and lots of fans want the same teams to win over and over again every time.

It was like this with Leicester and now the same with Atleti in the CL.
>>
>>67340331

Yes genius, but there are punishments for all of those things aren't there?

It's like cry babies going apeshit over Suarez handballing Ghana's goal off the line. He got sent off for it and knew that he would. He sacrificed himself for his team.

>B-BUT IT'S CHEATING

No it's not dipshit. There is no rule that diving is not allowed, you just get a card if you're caught. It's called gamesmanship and all the best teams use it to win.

See Leicester's massive number of penalties this season.
>>
>>67340366

Fuck off with your fairytales, i'm fine with other teams winning but the footballs been shit and deserves to be criticized
>>
>>67340398
this guy gets it better than the britbongs and this sport is not even as popular in his cuntree. brits should be ashamed.
>>
>>67340019
Pussy

If you can't handle being a little roughed up you shouldn't be playing any real sport
>>
I hate British """""""""people"""""""""

They're fatter and uglier than us

Not to mention brain dead retarded as well
>>
>>67339978
>why are germans upset they got buttfucked

wow great thread
>>
>it's le contrarian hipster bandwagoning /sp/ opinions
If these scumbags lose to halal they would've accomplished nothing
>>
>>67340315
>time wasting isnt a part of football

is... is this the shittiest opinion ive ever fucking seen?
>>
Fuck the brits

If you change the sport so spanish don't have to dive to get a clear fouled called then things will change. Until then a Spanish will dive when they sense contact coming
>>
>>67340081
I really hate diving. Its an action for pussies. But to say that a team is filled with diving players is just stupid because of the fact that every single fucking team does it. Name me a club that doesnt dive given the chance
>>
>>67339978
10/10 analysis
">yes they kill people
>yes they don't even play football and just wait for a lucky chance
Who fucking cares, their homicidial tendencies are what makes them unique to all of the other shit (group that isn't them and that implies that they aren't down to earth nor dindu nuffin like us)." "They are the good guys" (based on what?) "I for one was very glad to see Buyern get what they deserve for once" (irrelevant appeal to the emotions of a nobody trying to connect with a "we" of people that despise the other team.

Is $shill an experiment in manipulating and swaying opinions from the massess without having to put any actual thought?
>>
>>67340019
They have conmited less fouls than the other team in the last 3 cl games.
>>
I don't even find them boring desu
I enjoy a good tackle more than a dribble, and a save on the line more than a goal
Thank you based cholo, thank you based diego
>>
>>67340155
Just cheeky banter desu
>>
>>67340398
>>67340486

if it wasn't against the rules there would be no punishment for it you absolute fucking bellends
>>
>>67340878

refs are actually allowed to book players for simulation but you will rarely see it actually happen outside the prem because jfs savage brains are too small to understand basic rules
>>
>>67341589
>kill people

pussy ass nigga right here cant handle a man's sport
>>
>>67341884
>I-I still don't get it
no, nigger.
The rule says a hand inside the area is punished with a penalty kick.
Doing it is not against the rules, it just happens there is a rule tath punish such action.
>>
File: Greasemann.jpg (49 KB, 599x333) Image search: [Google]
Greasemann.jpg
49 KB, 599x333
>Ronaldo scores 5 against City
>Madrid derby final
>Griezmann scores 5 against Real
>Griezmann moves to United in the summer

Perfect.
>>
>>67339978
Some people are used to the idea that football must have some sort of metagame, where all the teams use similar tactics.

thugball and murderball were always part of the game (like in the 90's).
>>
They're not familiar with the concept of wanting to defend
They think of it as some sort of chore that some teams do and they don't like watching it

>>67342305
>Manchester United signing good players

lel
what year is it
>>
How do they play against weaker teams, though?
>>
>>67340834
we hate you more pal
>>
>>67342439
>Before United sign a player
top kek, top delusion, no cl lmao etc.
>After United sign a player
he's shit anyway, hahaha >spending that much money >on a flop confirmed for flop etc. etc.

Very predictable.
>>
>>67342564
all of United's signings since 2014 flopped though
>>
ITT: Pussies
>>
>>67341842
This, actually this is the most entertaining team
Also their players are incredibly underrated
Juanfran and Luis are definitely some of the very best RB/LB right now
Oblak is one of the best goalkeepers in the world yet nobody cares
Gabi and Carrasco are underrated as fuck even though they are not world class
>>
>>67341915
>pussy ass nigga right here cant handle a man's sport
Is this why your "athletes" play rugby in full body armor?
>>
File: 1461548301980.png (133 KB, 768x641) Image search: [Google]
1461548301980.png
133 KB, 768x641
>>67342564
>>
>>67343052
>2014
Smalling is world class tier now.
>>
>>67342592
Schneiderlin didn't
Herrera didn't
Fellaini didn't. He played as well as anyone expected hi to.
Mata didn't, although he didn't quite reach the potential people hoped
Shaw certainly didn't
Blind exceeded all expectations
Martial is arguably the singing of the season, absolutely incredible buy. Would be worth double his cost easily now.
Schweinsteiger has been decent and solid but not spectacular. 8/10 when we thought he might be 9/10 or 10/10. Hardly a flop for £6mill
Depay is still 21. We'll judge that transfer in 2 years time.

The only flop was Falcao, and we didn't sign him it was a loan.
di Mara was a flop but somehow we managed to con PSG into handing over £45 million which was more than we paid Madrid (no add-ons were paid)

No idea where you're getting this logic from.
>>
reminder

if your team gets penalties after corners, you are benefiting from refball
>>
>>67343456
the logic is they've all been shit
>>
>>67342564

This.

If United signed Messi, this board would turn into Ronaldo CR7 central.

Ronaldo>Messi amirite guise
>>
>>67343456
>all these successful transfers
>still finishing 5th

>>67340118
lewandowski was the one diving yesterday though
>>
>>67343773
There is no player or manager that United could ever sign without /sp/ calling them shit.

If they signed Messi and Ronaldo, they'd say Neymar or Suarez is the #1 player in the world
>>
>>67343835
>finishing 5th
Which is why van Gaal will be replaced. For having a stacked squad and finishing 5th. What's so difficult to understand about that?
>>
>>67343886
>a stacked squad

lel

if anything, van Laal is overperforming
>>
>all of the hate they're getting?
The only hate they are getting is from people who are annoyed by the hypocrisy of media and fans who are now glorifying the same shit they spent years hating.

And like hell they are the good guys.
>>
>>67343886
sure, you can blame it all on him (although the MU board do not seem to agree with you, but hey, they obviously don't know shit), but it would be fair to include him as a flop
>>
>>67344071
van Gaal has been a flop, no doubt about it

He did okay, but not great in his first year, he bought himself a second season by finishing 4th and he again spent big money on players

To not finish top 2 is unforgivable. To not finish top 4 is a laughing stock. Especially with how weak the other teams have been this year.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.