[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should he have stayed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: diegocosta-osasuna-240913[1].jpg (98 KB, 1319x739) Image search: [Google]
diegocosta-osasuna-240913[1].jpg
98 KB, 1319x739
Should he have stayed?
>>
No.

It's a job first and foremost and he's probably getting 3 times as much money as he was at Atletico.
>>
>>67339016

If a bigger company than the one you worked for offered you far more money to come and work for them what would you do numbnuts?
>>
>>67339016
Nah he's fun as fuck in the prem
>>
>>67339071
If i liked my current company and was already making a lot i wouldn't necessarily move.
>>
>>67339099
Bullshit, you would maybe stay if it was a 15-20% raise. If someone offered you 3 times as much you wouldn't even think about it.
>>
>>67339221
How much was he making already though? Past a certain point it doesn't really matter or wouldn't to me anyway.
>>
>>67339221

You have absolutely no proof of this.
>>
>>67339288

in spain if you don't play for real or barca you are lucky to get more than the national minimum wage
>>
>>67339288
>Past a certain point it doesn't really matter
Of course it matters, when you take the bus to work you want a Fiat, when you drive a Fiat you want an Audi, when you drive an Audi you want a Mercedes, when you drive a Mercedes you want a Ferrari, when you drive a Ferrari you want a private jet.

It's all a matter of perspective, right now you might think that $5m would suffice you for a lifetime (and you'd be right) but once you'd get it you wouldn't be looking at all the people making the national average, you'd be looking at the guy who has $200m and saying "I want that"

>>67339297
Except for greed that lies in human nature. People don't tend to settle for less when they're offered significantly more for the same job.
>>
>>67339355
>when they're offered significantly more for the same job.
It's not really the same though, ego is important too. Is he nearly as beloved or admired by chelsea fans as he was by atletico fans?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.